FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photos of me

Photos of me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need some advice please about friends only images on profile's

I went on a meet had some fun but the guy took some pic with out me knowing & using them on his profile you can't see my face but you can see my tattoo I have down my back,

A friend was showing me the pic's of me on the guys profile because he's blocked me so I wouldn't see them,

But if I report him will they get took off,

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes they will get taken off.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He's got a lot of pic's but there's about 4-5 of me so when I report him do I send a pic of my tattoo so they know the ones to take off...?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"He's got a lot of pic's but there's about 4-5 of me so when I report him do I send a pic of my tattoo so they know the ones to take off...?"

Tell them the date on them and describe the picture.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"He's got a lot of pic's but there's about 4-5 of me so when I report him do I send a pic of my tattoo so they know the ones to take off...?"

Well thats just plain out of order, yes report and they will be removed.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Pic posted showing others have to have all distinguishing features hidden - faces, tattoos, scars, birthmarks and even rings/jewellery. It's the rules!!

So just report the pics via his profile.

And then I'd report (and block) for taking pics without your knowledge/consent.

A

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

Just report, a woman on here put loads of photos up of me with her on her couples profile so they got passed through. (Face pics ). Then blocked me. Admin deleted them all within minutes of me finding out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well out of order - we have a few pics we have taken with others but checked before we put them on - would never do that without permission

that is well out of order. not only report him on here. report him to the police before they end up all over the internet.

good luck i hope ypu get sorted its an awful situation to be in and i really do sympathise with you.

Report him. Scum bag, not cool and ultimately very cowardly.

Its a touchy subject best way is to agree on both side what you can and carnt do with the images.If not dont allow them to be taken.

Admin will remove them.

By *upcake68Woman  over a year ago

Ely

Definitely report!!

My FWB & myself have pics of each other on our profiles but we asked each others consent before doing so, as we have respect for each other, it's called being responsible & having good manners!!

Get his ass reported!!!

By *randMrsRedCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

i agree report and block......hope the meet was worth the agro

If you report him they will not just remove the pics but also take down his profile.

The problem is the scumbag took them without your knowledge and he has the actual files....so they could appear anywhere!,, sorry to be scarey!!

"If you report him they will not just remove the pics but also take down his profile.

The problem is the scumbag took them without your knowledge and he has the actual files....so they could appear anywhere!,, sorry to be scarey!!"

Why will they take his profile down? Its a fact he has pictures which identify another however there is no proof the photos were taken without consent.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

thats just wrong .. any pix i ever take of a playmate are taken on her phone or camera for her to delete .save . or do whatever she likes with .. you should have total control over images of your body

You have just told everybody on here who you are ,from his profile

You should of kept quite if yotj wanted privacy.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I need some advice please about friends only images on profile's

I went on a meet had some fun but the guy took some pic with out me knowing & using them on his profile you can't see my face but you can see my tattoo I have down my back,

A friend was showing me the pic's of me on the guys profile because he's blocked me so I wouldn't see them,

But if I report him will they get took off, "

If you contact Admin and explain the problem they will review it for you. You can use the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page.