FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Whys it hard for a young male to get a meet ?

Whys it hard for a young male to get a meet ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone just looking for some inside information been on here for a little while now got a few pics up send face pics whenever asked and have a couple of what I think are reasonably good verifications so I really don't know why it's still so hard for me to get a meet ? Is it just because I'm one of the younger ones on here ? I just want to have some fun ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

A lot of young guys ask this question so I guess age is the problem.

However you've been to a club and got a veri, try getting along to more socials etc so you can meet people face to face, a lot assume (rightly or wrongly) that they won't have much common ground with young guys.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi thanks for the reply yer I thought it might be yer I've been to eurekas and yer had a great time had a few people that was interested but ever since then it's been pretty quite do you know any other good socials that woukd be happy to see a single male ? Ino I wish they didn't think that I'm easy to get along with just wish some people would give me a chance to prove myself

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Just keep an eye in the club meet/parties section of the forums. There are sometimes ones at eureka and further afield but they are well worth attending and most allow single guys but it will state it anyway in the details x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also your profile doesn't say a huge deal about yourself. Try be a little more imaginative with describing yourself and what interests you

Just have a big cock or big black cock.

Nothing else is in such high demand.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hello everyone just looking for some inside information been on here for a little while now got a few pics up send face pics whenever asked and have a couple of what I think are reasonably good verifications so I really don't know why it's still so hard for me to get a meet ? Is it just because I'm one of the younger ones on here ? I just want to have some fun ? X "

if you put as much effort into your profile as you put into your post here.... maybe that would be a start...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

market forces..

same as why not all very good footballers get to go the highest level..

stick in there and get yourself to socials etc..

it will come good..

I'd go with the 'age'factor too

IMO , guys( and girls for that matter) of a really young age should be out having fun and shagging 'the old fashioned way' not relying on a site

in Lancashire

"Just have a big cock or big black cock.

Nothing else is in such high demand. "

beg to differ on all of that ..

attitude and personality will stand you in good stead also..

'Put more effort in'

Is poor advice!

You are either physically what they want or you aren't, telling this guy to just put more effort in does not mean he'll see any more interest in himself.

in Lancashire

"I'd go with the 'age'factor too

IMO , guys( and girls for that matter) of a really young age should be out having fun and shagging 'the old fashioned way' not relying on a site "

too much cctv nowadays..

your profile says your a Brick Later from surry. Does that mean like all builders you turn up later than you say you will

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

"'Put more effort in'

Is poor advice!

You are either physically what they want or you aren't, telling this guy to just put more effort in does not mean he'll see any more interest in himself.

"

Disagree , I put lots of effort in and get plenty of rewards. And I'm not physically wonderful (except my ass).

IMO , guys( and girls for that matter) of a really young age should be out having fun and shagging 'the old fashioned way' not relying on a site

too much cctv nowadays..

"

That's very true lol

"'Put more effort in'

Is poor advice!

"

Looks at person saying put effort in - 42 meet verifications

Looks at person saying effort doesn't matter - over a year and not one veri.

Hmmm

"'Put more effort in'

Is poor advice!

"

Totally disagree. If someone with a profile that has one or two sentences messages, no matter how attractive they are, I'm probably not likely to be interested. Looks and cock size are not major factors for me when deciding who to meet. I prefer a profile to say something about the person, get their personality across and see they've made an effort as this usually makes for a good meet.

Well we'll have to disagree.

Nothing more annoying than typing out a long message for the sake of it.

I reckon it's better to be concise and to the point, that way you waste less tome if and when it is ignored.

If someone isn't attracted to you then an essay isn't going to persuade them otherwise.

What you have to remember is that you are 21 and single therefore have no ties. You will find that a lot of people on here especially couples have busy work lives, kids and generally a life outside the world of swinging so will not be able to meet at a drop of a hat like you i imagine can.

In messages try to instill some maturity into them rather than just saying how wonderful they look and how you want to f**k them. This is a big turn off for both of us, we would rather have a well constructed message about the weather than, i want to fuck you senseless ones.

If you chatting to a couple you need to make a connection with the male half as well. I like to think that i would want to go and have a pint with the guy before i would want him to sleep with E.

I agree with previous posts that you need to elaborate on your profile a bit. Dont turn it in to war and peace but a little more about you as a person would be good...

Be honest, read profiles properly,only mail those where you fit what they are looking for.

And above all be patient

And Have fun

Same reason as it is for a middle aged man to get a meet ..... Way to many of us on here

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

"Well we'll have to disagree.

I reckon it's better to be concise and to the point, that way you waste less tome if and when it is ignored.

If someone isn't attracted to you then an essay isn't going to persuade them otherwise. "

I've never wrote an essay. My profile is only a few paragraphs. Writing isn't where the effort is made. Effort is in trying to present yourself to your best, use witty status updates or unique profile pics. I will drive up and down the country to go to socials so people know who I am. And everyone does now lol.

At the last fab social I went to everyone recognised me from my profile without me having to introduce myself. And you would be surprised how much that makes you more appealing. I did very well that weekend

"What you have to remember is that you are 21 and single therefore have no ties. You will find that a lot of people on here especially couples have busy work lives, kids and generally a life outside the world of swinging so will not be able to meet at a drop of a hat like you i imagine can.

In messages try to instill some maturity into them rather than just saying how wonderful they look and how you want to f**k them. This is a big turn off for both of us, we would rather have a well constructed message about the weather than, i want to fuck you senseless ones.

If you chatting to a couple you need to make a connection with the male half as well. I like to think that i would want to go and have a pint with the guy before i would want him to sleep with E.

I agree with previous posts that you need to elaborate on your profile a bit. Dont turn it in to war and peace but a little more about you as a person would be good...

Be honest, read profiles properly,only mail those where you fit what they are looking for.

And above all be patient

And Have fun"

Not so sure about the maturity thing people seem to like my immature excitement over ice cream and toys lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

If someone isn't attracted to you then an essay isn't going to persuade them otherwise. "

there are ways that you can help yourself "help yourself" stand out... and effort in is one of those....

there are various avenues that are open to you to help... use all of them, some of them, or none of them... but in the end that is down to you and you alone......

if you choose to not make best advantage of them... down to you!

IMO , guys( and girls for that matter) of a really young age should be out having fun and shagging 'the old fashioned way' not relying on a site "

Back of Ilford Palais?

"Hello everyone just looking for some inside information been on here for a little while now got a few pics up send face pics whenever asked and have a couple of what I think are reasonably good verifications so I really don't know why it's still so hard for me to get a meet ? Is it just because I'm one of the younger ones on here ? I just want to have some fun ? X "

There are lots of guys so lots of competition you have to make yourself stand out.

Why not go back to eurekas

Because we can't have sex with everyone on the site. The queue of single men is very long

This is unfair. I'm in a commited relationship with a beautiful girl but we both love swinging. Are we supposed to go to Revs on a Saturday and look for couples?

We both love clubs and socials, age is irrelevent!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think one of the reasons why fab provides members with the facility to write profiles is because it's a useful thing to do if you want to meet people. It stands to reason, therefore, that if one has a well written, interesting and attractive profile, then it will help you meet people. 'help' being the operative word. It's not the only tool in the toolbox. Conversely, as was pointed out earlier, there's a correlation between a poorly written profile and lack of meets.

"'Put more effort in'

Is poor advice!

Looks at person saying put effort in - 42 meet verifications

Looks at person saying effort doesn't matter - over a year and not one veri.

Hmmm "

Don't forget though that some have no interest in being verified (as I have seen from comments on the forums) and are doing very well without it. Being verified isn't the be and end all

"Hi thanks for the reply yer I thought it might be yer I've been to eurekas and yer had a great time had a few people that was interested but ever since then it's been pretty quite do you know any other good socials that woukd be happy to see a single male ? Ino I wish they didn't think that I'm easy to get along with just wish some people would give me a chance to prove myself "

The fact that you are easy to get on with is irrelevant to some of us, your age is enough

"'Put more effort in'

Is poor advice!

Disagree , I put lots of effort in and get plenty of rewards. And I'm not physically wonderful (except my ass). "

Effort in often equates to results out....at least early on....then it deformed gets easier!

Profile is 6 months old. You have 3 verifications, 2 hidden and the most recent is 6 months old. The cynic in me is suspicious of that.

Message and profile are two diff things. The profile is way more important. When I get a message, before even opening it I go look at the profile, if I like the profile the message becomes almost irrelevant. If the profile is poor then even the best message isn't going to change my initial view if the person and in most occasions it will be a thanks but no thanks.

So agree, keep your messages short and concise, but put some effort into your profile. Stumbled across one of the best profiles I've ever seen of a single guy yesterday, funny, intelligent and different.....I then contacted him. So they do make a difference.

If someone isn't attracted to you then an essay isn't going to persuade them otherwise.

Message and profile are two diff things. The profile is way more important. When I get a message, before even opening it I go look at the profile, if I like the profile the message becomes almost irrelevant. If the profile is poor then even the best message isn't going to change my initial view if the person and in most occasions it will be a thanks but no thanks.

So agree, keep your messages short and concise, but put some effort into your profile. Stumbled across one of the best profiles I've ever seen of a single guy yesterday, funny, intelligent and different.....I then contacted him. So they do make a difference."

And thanks very much for that!

"

And thanks very much for that!"

No need to be rude, my comment & opinion is as valid as yours

Was aimed tongue in cheek....as in thanks for messaging me for me having a funny profile....guess I missed entirely!

We would prefer to meet a young male but unfortunately all the ones that have contacted us do not have their own transport and want us to travel to them.

Nothing like setting yourself up to fail is there?? Put no effort into your profile so you get no results. Mmmm self fulfilling prophecy anyone? Hope that's not your attitude to sex or your screwed (or not!)

By *_want--youMan  over a year ago

sunderland

i want to meet and get verified

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

typing out a message isnt what people mean by putting effort in, going to socials/clubs, get yourself known face to face rather than sitting at home thinking joining a swinging site is going to do everything for you, "put some effort in" isthe best advice to give.

Its how much you put into it.. recently I don't do as much, but instead enjoying the forum instead lol.

» Add a new message to this topic