FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sex swing advice

Sex swing advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just after some advice really! I've recently got a nice bonus from work so I've decided to invest in a sex swing! Can't do the the whole roof bolt thing so I'll be looking for a free standing frame!

So I'm after some advice on different models and what are the best ones?? I have a budget of £500. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

how about an engine hoist?

or how about making your own wooden frame? Design it right and add put pads in the right places and it could become a dual purpose rack or St Andrews cross type of thing?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hubby bought one from Bondara, under £100. It screws into the roof so not any good if you live in rented/shared accommodation otherwise it's fantastic. Hides under the bed easily, takes less than 5 minutes to put up and is AMAZING!!

The roof bolt ones are the best as you can turn them 360"

A couple I know have disguised the roof attachment under a fake smoke alarm box so no vanilla guest suspect a thing

"The roof bolt ones are the best as you can turn them 360"

A couple I know have disguised the roof attachment under a fake smoke alarm box so no vanilla guest suspect a thing "

Roof bolts make far less noise and are easily put away. The fake smoke box idea is a good one.

"The roof bolt ones are the best as you can turn them 360"

A couple I know have disguised the roof attachment under a fake smoke alarm box so no vanilla guest suspect a thing "

Lol thats exactly what we have done!! Only thing that looks out of place is the several drill holes hubby made that he STILL hasn't filled

Thanks for the advice, do the roof swings just screw into the joists?? I've recently completely renovated my house and a bit precious over the plastered ceiling and not wanting to balls it up!

If they are into a single joist do you get movement??

Love the idea of the fake smoke alarm!!

"Thanks for the advice, do the roof swings just screw into the joists?? I've recently completely renovated my house and a bit precious over the plastered ceiling and not wanting to balls it up!

If they are into a single joist do you get movement??

Love the idea of the fake smoke alarm!!"

ours is just one hole for a hook into a joist, then a huge spring is hooked onto that, then the straps for the swing onto that. As long as you know where your joists are there's no reason to ruin the plastering

That hook into the joist is also great for attaching arm restraints, or rope for leg restraints, spreader bars etc

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

WE have also used the smoke alarm cover to hide the hook which was just screwed into the joist.

doesn't move at all

We are now on our second swing. After a very embarrassing event where with the weight from both of us snapped the swing and all this whilst on webcam!!!! We laughed...

Best remedy... Timber piece across the eves in the attic, use a threaded 'D' ring as an anchorage to support it. Replace any plastic clips with carabiner clips. Did the trick and very supportive and comfortable.

Have lots of fun with it, and test before going on webcam!! X

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Ceiling joists can not be relied on to take more weight than one person standing carefully on them when stepping through the roof void hence boarding out a loft is better for that. It would be better to suspend something from one of the main roof purlins or at least to install vertical "hangers" in wood or steel running from a purlin to the ceiling joist in question.

I tried the one in Chams and it wasn't the sexiest of things to get in and out of. Quite comfy once in though

we simply sank a hook into a joist and pull swing out of a cupboard when needed..told the kids its for my punchbag which they never questioned.. takes the wifes weight no problem though shes only 7 and a half stone but never felt at all unsure of its ability to take the weight..great fun though and a must in any adventurous relationship

By *athfindersCouple  over a year ago

Hull

We have spot lights in our bedroom so all we do is remove the one in the middle and the hook is above that.

Screwed between two joists with angle bar and the hook is centralised over the hole in the ceiling.

Make sure that the metal work etc is well clear of the light and all associated wiring etc.

A little overrated to be honest. Difficult to get in and out of and you end up giving up after so long

Thanks for all the tips! Really like the bracket above the centre light absolute genius.

Cheers, best start researching swings

The free standing one in Libs has been the best swing I've ever been in, easy to get in and out, he could strap my legs in shackels too - amazing.

I've used ceiling swings but have not enjoyed them as much due to the getting in and out and not as comfortable as the free standing one.

Afraid I don't have a clue about the brand etc though

» Add a new message to this topic