FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Message

First Message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy Random OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Hi all, I was just wondering what level of politeness/filthiness is going to get the best response from all the ladies out there?

I never know if my first message is going to be too polite (read boring) and put people off. Equally, I don't want to put people off by making them think I am just being a perv ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do not send one saying "rag or bone" i got a bollocking for doing that 5 times.

Introduce yourself, say what you're looking for, what you can offer, attach face and body pics (no cock ones) and don't write paragraphs but not one liners, don't add your phone number, or ask for kik, whatsapp, Skype etc

Op add public photos, blank out any tattoos

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Do not send one saying "rag or bone" i got a bollocking for doing that 5 times. "

Were you messaging Steptoe ?

"Introduce yourself, say what you're looking for, what you can offer, attach face and body pics (no cock ones) and don't write paragraphs but not one liners, don't add your phone number, or ask for kik, whatsapp, Skype etc"

I don't like filth on a very first message. Introduce in a similar way as you would meeting someone in real life. Pay a respectful compliment if appropriate ( not 'nice tits' or 'great pics' if they don't have any you can see!). Also don't suggest meeting in a first message!

» Add a new message to this topic