FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *9Mark OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cheam

Up until 2week ago My verifications said2 females 2couples! Now one of the single girls are changed her profile to a couple!.. and I've lost my single female verification!! I don't think that's right!..you shouldn't be able to do that. I met the girl when she was single and not as a couple why should I have lost that single verification? Any thoughts

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Because that's how it works.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She's more than entitled to do that or admin wouldn't have changed it for her. Why does it matter?

North Cheam

"She's more than entitled to do that or admin wouldn't have changed it for her. Why does it matter? "

I didn't say she wasn't entitled to do it!.. like I said I met her as a single! It's not right really! It doesn't really matter it's no skin off my nose but I don't think is right lets say I was a single guy and all I wanted on my profile is single females only!?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like the sound of 3 couples 1 female. See if you can get them all at once for one mega orgy inspired verification

North Cheam

[Removed by poster at 25/07/14 12:11:23]

North Cheam

"She's more than entitled to do that or admin wouldn't have changed it for her. Why does it matter? "

So does that make me less entitled to have single female verifications? On my profile if that all I wanted?

North Cheam

"I like the sound of 3 couples 1 female. See if you can get them all at once for one mega orgy inspired verification "

That sounds very good plan lol

"She's more than entitled to do that or admin wouldn't have changed it for her. Why does it matter?

I didn't say she wasn't entitled to do it!.. like I said I met her as a single! It's not right really! It doesn't really matter it's no skin off my nose but I don't think is right lets say I was a single guy and all I wanted on my profile is single females only!? "

So called straight guys have veri's from TV's and TS's so I can't see why it matters. She's met someone, is now a couple and can change her profile. The alternative is she deletes it and starts a new one and you'd lose the veri that way also.

Do you not think you are making a lot of fuss over nothing.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. OP if you ask for opinions in a public forum you will get them. No need to get ratty if they are different from yours.