FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What does it mean if anything, ladies

What does it mean if anything, ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, as is normal on here not everyone's cup of tea so expect messages to get deleted without reply, had a handful deleted but then got loads more which although got no reply have not been deleted. Experience says if your not liking then you just delete but if you ladies keep a message for quite a while is there reason they are kept, maybe put on the back burner etc. Had same thing when on here last time round ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My best advice to you is worry about your inbox and not your sent mail. I delete my sent mail as soon as its sent, no point worrying about what happens to it. You'll either get a reply or you won't.

Im lazy and don't clear out my inbox enough,but if there is someone I want to reply too then I always make sure I do as soon as I can,that won't be days later either

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My best advice to you is worry about your inbox and not your sent mail. I delete my sent mail as soon as its sent, no point worrying about what happens to it. You'll either get a reply or you won't."

I don't worry at all, was just wondering that's all

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Concern yourself with the replies you do get, not with the ones you don't! Its not worth over thinking it!

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

Some have suggested in the past to just delete your sent box, so that you don't know whether they've been read or deleted without being read.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Hello all, as is normal on here not everyone's cup of tea so expect messages to get deleted without reply, had a handful deleted but then got loads more which although got no reply have not been deleted. Experience says if your not liking then you just delete but if you ladies keep a message for quite a while is there reason they are kept, maybe put on the back burner etc. Had same thing when on here last time round ?????"

Could be either and you'll never know!I try to keep up with deletion so if it's still in my inbox, I am still intending to reply or considering it at least. But many people can't keep up with their mail and just let them fall out the bottom or mass delete.

One couple asked me to suggest an erotic public encounter with them in the town they live in. They said if it was interesting enough they'd let me know. I did a fair bit of research and creative thinking and came up with a wonderfully steamy series of sexy suggestions.

They never replied...but they still haven't deleted it lol ... so I assume they rather enjoyed it but perhaps don't have the bottle to do any of it lol

I'm just lazy. I don't delete anything. I'll reply if I'm interested.

"Concern yourself with the replies you do get, not with the ones you don't! Its not worth over thinking it! "

Cool I have zero concerns over here

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Telling the op not to worry isn't answering his question now is it?

There are many reasons and each persons will be different, here are some of mine.

I will always attempt to reply to a message, even if it's a 'no thanks'. Sometimes it's straight away and sometimes I'll have a think about it (for various reasons) or I won't have the time to give a fuller reply so will come back to it at a later date.

Then there are the times when a run of messages might mean that they start falling off the bottom of the page so I can't get to them until I delete the ones above and again, if I'm not on for a while due to other commitments this might take a couple of weeks.

I hope that helps to answer your question, if only from one perspective.

I don't think i've ever deleted my inbox messages. I'm just too lazy to do it. I just read and reply. It's only fab - not my personal email where everything has to be organised.

And i don't really get that many messages anyway. So, doesn't bother me really.

» Add a new message to this topic