FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Feedback

Feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

Any feedback on profile appreciated. Been here a while now and have had a few meets. Some great, some nice, some OK, social only which is fine by me also. However while I message loads and enjoy all the banter and chat, actual meets are getting difficult to come by lol.

Where I realise pics are an issue, I usually always send with message. I realise it is difficult for a single guy on here and the ladies call the shots but I aint that bad lol. Also why do some ladies ask for face pic but have none themselves?

Maybe it is the content of messages. I am never crude just polite and friendly with an introduction. Even then some get ignored and I sometimes get blocked straight away for now reason. Just at the moment it is all talk, which is fine, but no substance lol

Why do some ladies just block for no apparent reason after one or two messages that have appeared friendly and polite?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

maybe the school holidays are impacting people meeting just now...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe but they have only just started lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ladies ask for pictures do they can tell if there's an attraction, they are in a position on here where they don't have to send one back. They block because for whatever reason they don't want further contact.

Your profile rambles a bit in my opinion especially the last bit perhaps try and condense it a little. Otherwise it seems fine.

Good luck

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it looks like it's been 3 weeks since you had meets, you say you have a female friend and are to be trying a couples profile...

what were your expectations as to the frequency and volume of meets ?

1, 2, 3 a week ?

1, 2, 3 a months ?

good luck though,

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

month*

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

My selection criteria is

1. profile picture - I hate talking to a cock, so if thats your profile pic, its an auto delete, and also the silhouette - it screams lazy/hiding something

2. quality on intitial message - more than 1 line, not a fancy a fuck/what you up to (boring) and not some copy and paste fantasy of you doing things

3. Attached images - cock pic is auto delete

4. profile - text. I like witty and something that tells me about the person.

5. Images on profile - I detest cock pics (personal preference) but like to see a nice few images - doesn't need to be face or anything identifiable, but enough to whet the appetite

6. verifications - not for in depth he fucks like a train, massive cock, amazing tongue crap, but to check you are who you say, you turn up etc.

Then, I will chat to someone. It may well only be chat - but I am upfront about that, and if it goes down the graphic details, I bow out.

I do block people that don't match to save their time as well as mine. I hate text tennis - and the same message months apart in case I change my mind.

I find the recently met a fantastic lady and thinking of a couples bit a bit "kiss and tell" if you have a couples profile say that, but it kinda screams looking for commitment to me, and I'd avoid.

You also don't mention what you are looking for or have on offer - again not I can breathe through my ears, hold my breath like a champion skin diver - just an idea of what you are into, because everything is quite negative - "never done" "not sure" Also get out to clubs alone - no idea why you need a lady to go. I refuse to partner up single guys for clubs - I'd happily meet there, but will not get them past the door as my partner if I don't know them.

Hope that ramble has helped a bit. Happy fabbing!

» Add a new message to this topic