FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lick my pussy til I cum then go

Lick my pussy til I cum then go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get messages from men saying " meet to suck their cock swallow their cum then go".

I've noticed women don't say the equivalent is it just a man thing?

Why do men think that doing that is enough for a woman? Why is their enjoyment and pleasure more important?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I make sure my woman is satisfied even before I cum that turns me on more s

That's how it should be. But I would say 50% of messages are suck my cock.

Some man don't no what to put there minds can't think sometimes lol you need to explore a woman's body I think but maybe just me

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I get messages from men saying " meet to suck their cock swallow their cum then go".

Why do men think that doing that is enough for a woman? Why is their enjoyment and pleasure more important? "

Some men join this site thinking the women on here are cock hungry sluts to be used. I saw "my balls are full, my cock won't suck itself!" once. Now I ask you!

By *eyKMan  over a year ago

North

I would gladly pleasure a women without getting anything in return. Hearing them pant and moan is enough.

"I would gladly pleasure a women without getting anything in return. Hearing them pant and moan is enough."

I kind of agree it's more important to me for the lady to to receive more pleasure

And as she does it turns me on more I try to go for the 3-1 ratio she cums 3 me 1s

Yes very selfish . But we have noticed recently numerous profiles on here that state that the female of a couple can have lots of partners of both sexes but her male partner is not allowed any gratification whatsoever, how selfish is that ?

Personally I disagree with both points of view.

It about both not just female or male.

Point being. It should be mutual fun both getting equal pleasure out of the not a competition to see who comes first and how many times

Just as long as both leave having had a great time. When I say both it maybe 3,4 or 5

Well that's my opinion anyway

Him

By *mrandyMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I would gladly pleasure a women without getting anything in return. Hearing them pant and moan is enough."

I agree completely ... Not say this is how it should be everytime.... But yes, certainly "Ladies First"!

By *rofman134Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I get messages from men saying " meet to suck their cock swallow their cum then go".

Why do men think that doing that is enough for a woman? Why is their enjoyment and pleasure more important? "

I'd be happy to turn up, lick pussy (or anything else the fem wanted for her pleasure only) and thwn leave. Love giving out a nice big oh oh orgasm. Such a turn on

Some say one thing, then another lol

What if they don't make you cum, very sure of himself whoever wrote that

Her

They would be disappointed with me then. I don't suck them till they cum. But I always explain that upfront. No complaints yet

Newcastle

"Some say one thing, then another lol

Her"

If they dont make you cum? Does that happen? Maybe ive just been lucky but everyone so far came! C'mon guys up your game, get your girl off!

I wouldn't want a man to just lick till I cum I need the whole deal and thats give and take for me

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Why do men think that doing that is enough for a woman? Why is their enjoyment and pleasure more important?

Some men join this site thinking the women on here are cock hungry sluts to be used. I saw "my balls are full, my cock won't suck itself!" once. Now I ask you! "

As a statement its probably true,

as a message its likely to mean the statement remains true,

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I wouldn't want a man to just lick till I cum I need the whole deal and thats give and take for me "

"Some men join this site thinking the women on here are cock hungry sluts to be used. I saw "my balls are full, my cock won't suck itself!" once. Now I ask you! "

I see similar status all the time on my home page, and more often than not from the same [unverified] men, which says it all really

By *he_voyeursCouple  over a year ago

Town

I send Dave messages like that al the time. Always txting him telling him to make me cum in various ways and whatever. He loves it. Men just say it how it is, they want their cocks sucked so they tell you, women (I'm generalising) tend to over complicate things and don't always say exactly what they mean.

But I'm lucky I guess, Dave takes huge pleasure in making me squirt several times first and when he's satisfied that i'm satisfied, he'll take what he wants. And I'll give it to him eagerly

Works both ways

Women care about whole experience.

About 80% of guys care about number of orgasms

That was proven by multiple researches around the world

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I guess messages like that are common.

Sometimes it's because men think with their knobs and that's what they actually think will work.

Sometimes because it's easier to write that than think of something original.

Sometimes because having read a profile it appears that that's the style of message that the text appears to invite.

I would guess all three are true on occasion.

A

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I make sure my woman is satisfied even before I cum that turns me on more s "

Me too. Horniest thing ever to make a woman cum, especially more than once!

"Some say one thing, then another lol

Her

If they dont make you cum? Does that happen? Maybe ive just been lucky but everyone so far came! C'mon guys up your game, get your girl off!"

It happens, I don't always cum, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy myself though and I find it much harder to cum if all the focus is on my own orgasm.

I feel like a performing monkey and that puts me under pressure which makes it twice as hard to relax enough to cum.

I find it a massive turn on giving pleasure to the man but I'm stopped as guys feel they have to get me to pop first.

Tbh 99 times out of a 100 I would say my fingers are involved in my orgasm in the end anyhow

Only just read post so maybe a little late with my add but I've never enjoyed having my cock sucked and would rather send a message to a woman asking if possible to pleasure her orally as many times as she feels the news to orgasm.

Not all men only think about their cocks me for one would much rather give than recieve...

"Personally I disagree with both points of view.

It about both not just female or male.

Point being. It should be mutual fun both getting equal pleasure out of the not a competition to see who comes first and how many times

Just as long as both leave having had a great time. When I say both it maybe 3,4 or 5

Well that's my opinion anyway

Him

"

I agree it has to be about mutual fun for all parties . Sometimes I don't think this can happen when it's a one off there is always the thrill of the unknown but for total pleasure I think you have to get to know someones likes.

Ive met a guy happy to pleasure you then leave my moans were good enough reward for him. rare treat as i agree op so many blokes ask for it in messages and have it as a status

Some men join this site thinking the women on here are cock hungry sluts to be used. I saw "my balls are full, my cock won't suck itself!" once. Now I ask you! "

I've seen lots of profiles like that. All angry unverified men. They think this site is full of free prostitutes.

OP- this type of men aren't thinking about the woman at all. And never will.

Men say that because they are men and don't care what others think. At the end of the day men are black and white.

Ladies although they may want to be like men and be black and white they maybe scared of getting labeled or being seen in a bad light.

We all want some tlc but at times we all want a good fucking session. There is a time for everything.

So ladies next time you want nothing but a good seeing to, let the men know!

X

I've offered to lick a woman till she's satisfied. After that I go...

I have had men lick my pussy till I cum then go.

I had six men do it in one day after one left the next one knocked on door

"I have had men lick my pussy till I cum then go.

I had six men do it in one day after one left the next one knocked on door "

Lucky bitch!!!

Erotica is a wonderful chocolate box full of options. Each time you open it you don't need to always pick the same thing....so why not have someone come over, lick your pussy till you cum, then go? That doesn't mean you have to do it all the time. As the poster above showed...you can even get inventive with it and arrange other meets to come along afterwards...perhaps to do the same thing...perhaps not.

I always find it odd when people's likes and dislikes are so limited and unchanging i.e. they have to have penetrative sex or it's not worth their while. REALLY?!? Surely any erotic encounter with a sexy person is worth it's while?

I came onto this thread thinking the OP actually wanted to have her pussy licked...and would've been quite happy to oblige...so why not?

I love sucking cock and really enjoy doing it that wasn't my point really. It was women don't post just for a lick and go while men do.

I've had men say "i love to lick pussy for hours" then after 30 seconds they have had enough lol.

A message I got was " pick me up in your car suck my cock swallow then drop me off".

I don't know how many takers he got with that one.

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd be all up for a meet where I just worshipped a pussy, nothing else, just pure pussy oral pleasure!!

Fuck that, i want me shirt ironin in that deal as well. . . . . . . ( runs and hides )

"I love sucking cock and really enjoy doing it that wasn't my point really. It was women don't post just for a lick and go while men do.

I've had men say "i love to lick pussy for hours" then after 30 seconds they have had enough lol.

A message I got was " pick me up in your car suck my cock swallow then drop me off".

I don't know how many takers he got with that one. "

Well I guess the moral of this thread is that if women actually like the idea of men turning up, licking them till they cum, and then going... they should ask for it because a lot of men quite like the idea. If women don't really like the idea...well maybe that explains why they don't post it. Being a bloke, I'll leave that for the women to figure out

Best if bloke does thinkin bit. my shirt ready yet ? ( runs further ) ........

I think very few men would just lick a woman til she cums, which could take awhile, and get nothing back. They might agree to the meet while thinking more will happen.

"That's how it should be. But I would say 50% of messages are suck my cock. "

And you reply to these messages as well?

[Removed by poster at 29/07/14 12:41:43]

The reason is easy, women don't need to do it as they get swamped with offers,so don't feel the need to type that stuff lol. For men I think its kinda turn on to type it to someone

I'm currently in a situation where I would love to make a woman cum as many times as she wants and then if she wants to then make me cum by a nice blowjob to end the session then I'm happy.

I prefer it this way so I know the woman is satisfied and it turns me on to hear a woman cum.

I'm actually looking for a woman for this to happen with now as I'm in a house, alone and in London

But yes some men do need to work on messages and think with the brain not the cock!!

Mr x

Whilst i enjoy receiving oral, i rarely cum from it. I must prefer to give to a girl. I have to say it is one of my favorite pastimes. And I don't mind how long it takes....as long as i can come up for air occasionally!

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

The next best thing that I like doing with a woman is getting my face in a lovely juice pussy,the best thing for me is for her to piss on me

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I just laugh at it, personally. A few people on our local list regularly alternate between statuses pretty much demanding that their cock needs sucking and then complaining that nobody responds to them.

You'd think that if you KNOW something doesn't work for you, you'd change your approach but...*shrugs*...

Ah well.

"I think very few men would just lick a woman til she cums, which could take awhile, and get nothing back. They might agree to the meet while thinking more will happen. "

either he is doing it wrong or very self centred.....always like a lady to cum multiple times before me lol

"I think very few men would just lick a woman til she cums, which could take awhile, and get nothing back. They might agree to the meet while thinking more will happen.

either he is doing it wrong or very self centred.....always like a lady to cum multiple times before me lol"

The OP is suggesting that most men wouldn't just lick a woman till she came and then leave without getting a BJ or something in return. I'm probably in the minority, as I'd be more than happy with such a naughty encounter...but it seems most men's replies here pretty much confirm what she said

Still...I say...if you don't ask you don't get

As much as i love to cum, don't think i could have a meet that didn't involve the female feeling satisfied. Plus a woman's orgasm is a big turn on for me

Some men ...not all

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm guessing that you could read messages whilst hovering your finger over the block button.

By *ikeDeltaMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm always more eager to give oral than receive

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

"I think very few men would just lick a woman til she cums, which could take awhile, and get nothing back. They might agree to the meet while thinking more will happen. "

I did, we have and it was fun. Not all males are single dimensional characters.

I learnt a lot and came away with some new skills which have given me more pleasure than a simple BJ ever could.

"I'm always more eager to give oral than receive "

If I had received oral for every time a man has said that to me I wouldn't be such a disappointed woman

By *ikeDeltaMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I guess if some guys aren't very good at it they don't enjoy it as much.

"Fuck that, i want me shirt ironin in that deal as well. . . . . . . ( runs and hides ) "

I love ironing too!! Could of struck a deal but a lit larger than an 18!

"I'm always more eager to give oral than receive

If I had received oral for every time a man has said that to me I wouldn't be such a disappointed woman "

Haha! So true

I very rarely block anyone and wouldn't block for a message like that I'd just delete it.

I'm not bothered about the messages I was just pointing out only men seem to do it. And yes I agree not all men.

I'm going to have to try this and state come and lick me and when I'm satisfied fuck off home lol. See who actually would do it.

By *evonTallGuyMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Oh I think you'd get plenty of offers It's the old supply and demand story.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

There are plenty of women who have something similar to the first post as a particular scenario to be played although admittedly they tend to be more coherent in their ability to express it

The men this way don't say that they are for more into pleasing women maybe its Warrington men.

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I haven't seen it here, but on craigslist it's pretty rife. That's if they're not bots!

Male or female, that approach is hardly successful. Play is a more mutual AND relational thing!

"I haven't seen it here, but on craigslist it's pretty rife. That's if they're not bots!

Male or female, that approach is hardly successful. Play is a more mutual AND relational thing!"

I would say that any woman coming on here who wants to explore a range of erotic encounters entirely on her own terms i.e. entirely one-sidedly... would certainly find those who would be more than happy to help out. I don't think it's greedy or even unfair... it's just a certain type of role play in which the woman is empowered and the man is the facilitator/witness. I get my orgasmic fulfillment from Mrs Passion. If a lovely sexy woman phoned me up and said "get down here and lick me hard"... I'd go skipping off happily. Any man who says "what's in it for me?" is a fool imo

I get it the other way....... Supposed straight (although sometimes bi or curious) males who want to suck me off, make me cum then tell me to fuck off. Revolving door policy me thinks.... Yuck

They don't think that is enough for a woman.

They don't think about the woman full stop. They don't like women. I can't stand men like this.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

we have met a few guys - who like - to just lick and go...

I genuinly wouldn't mind that. Sometimes all you I want to do is eat someone out. Maybe it is a control thing? Maybe cos I never been a big fan of bjs?

Define cum? I dont orgasm from oral.. i squirt (no sh*t sherlock with THAT user name) and its a lovely all over body sensation, but i seldom cum ie orgasm to satisfaction unless alone. That waid, id love to demand a couple of guys to fully satisfy me

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

I always like to pleasure the woman first. Lots of foreplay .it make a good session

I'm still looking to lick a lovely pussy, tonight being the last night I can accom, til the lady comes a few times with returning the favour just once

Any local women reading this thread who like the idea of enjoying a naughty little non-reciprocal moment with me, where the focus is ALL on you and your pleasure, either pm me or keep an eye out for events along this line that I'll be posting in the future.

Whilst my wife and I are obviously looking to swing, we're also open minded to enjoying some naughty little erotic one-offs, like that suggested in the title of this thread, here and there...just for the fun and adventure of it all

Obviously, as with any other meet, there would need to be some mutual attraction

They don't think that is enough for a woman.

They don't think about the woman full stop. They don't like women. I can't stand men like this. "

"I wouldn't want a man to just lick till I cum I need the whole deal and thats give and take for me "

I agree, in fact the goal, if you have to have one, is to have fun with passion. I like giving, such a turn on, and if the other(s) enjoy giving too and its all passionate fun then surely that's swinging.

Mutual masterbation, for instance is loads of fun, of course I prefer to use my lips and tongue rather than my fingers.... Or both.

I love it when a lady asks me to lick her pussy or even tell me even better if she cums

Totally agree

Wouldn't mind it now but heyho lol. nearest I'll get to asking, too shy

Ladies, you would be inundated if you asked...

I wish I was licking your pussy real deep right now redscorpian

"Ladies, you would be inundated if you asked..."

Ok... I'm asking....

'Lick my pussy til I cum then go'. . . ?

Could be worth a try as a status update, gotta try everything at least once ain't ya ?

I had a couple ask me to lick the fem til she cums then leave. I agreed then nothing. Bit wierd.

If it was a stunningly sexy, 9-10/10 woman who only wanted me to lick her to orgasm then leave, I'd still be tempted. Even though ideally I'd want to have full sex with such a woman, it'd make me feel good to know that I could bring such a hotly desirable woman to orgasm.

By *rynewMan  over a year ago

warrington

I don't see a problem in turning up and ensuring that the lady gets the pleasure deserves. I personally would rather ensure that the lady has a good time and put her pleasure before my own.

On one occasion a long long time ago and it was agreed prior to the meet that I turn up and was only there to ensure that to lady in question was orally pleasured and when and only when she was satisfied I was to leave. This was great and left me so sexually frustrated but the next time we met the reverse happened.

If anyone fancies reading my fantasy on the stories and fantasies section you may begin to understand where I am coming from lol. It's called hotel and revenge.

X

Many moons ago, I met a lady via gumtree personals, who made the very request.... Lick me to orgasm and then leave...

She was soon to be married, and wanted to experience someone else one last time....

It is highly uncommon to see such requests though...I've not seen any since.

I have tried to find a woman in Blackpool that wants that .....but sadly they must all be satisifeid already but i will keep trying !!

I don't get the fascination with wanting to just turn up and go in ten mins or what ever! No thrill in just a blowjob for me!

Newcastle

"'Lick my pussy til I cum then go'. . . ?

Could be worth a try as a status update, gotta try everything at least once ain't ya ? "

If you were local id be at your door now!

warrington

"Ladies, you would be inundated if you asked...

Ok... I'm asking.... "

I'll be there in an hour lol x

warrington

"I very rarely block anyone and wouldn't block for a message like that I'd just delete it.

I'm not bothered about the messages I was just pointing out only men seem to do it. And yes I agree not all men.

I'm going to have to try this and state come and lick me and when I'm satisfied fuck off home lol. See who actually would do it. "

Volunteer here!! (Stretches hand up as far as possible) let me know when lol xxx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Some people are so immersed in porn that they simply see women as a means to an end.

"I don't get the fascination with wanting to just turn up and go in ten mins or what ever! No thrill in just a blowjob for me! "

Who mentioned 10mins? ?

"I make sure my woman is satisfied even before I cum that turns me on more s "

Couldn't agree more..... It almost makes me cum when I know the woman has just cum

"Lick my pussy til I cum then go"

Hmmm - I've never thought about it before, as I don't enjoy receiving oral myself - but I would absolutely love to meet a women and spend an hour or two just giving her oral pleasure, and then leaving when she was repleted .....

Ohhh - definitely another fantasy to add to my "want to" list!!!

By *elkinMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Wouldn't mind it now but heyho lol. nearest I'll get to asking, too shy "

Don't be shy, I'm sure you'll be inundated with offers.

ok suck my balls and go

» Add a new message to this topic