FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what am i doing wrong?

what am i doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wondered if some of the more seasoned members could offer some words of advice please. Im back on here as a single and whilst I've played as part of a couple, gaining all of the associated experience and etiquette, i can't help but feel that its impossible. Im open minded and decent looking, yet i seem to one in a cast of thousands. How do you get your first break, how do you stand out from the obvious crowds and more over, where is it best for a single to start?

Im no budding economist, but supply totally outstrips demand on here.

Any advice gratefully received.

thanks for reading x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Forums, chatrooms, socials, clubs. In this sea of profiles and cock pics you are a drop in the ocean. Got to be seen and let personality shine. Best of luck. ~Sea

I find pouting helps

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

drop in the ocean is an understatement lol

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Theres loads of threads asking similar questions, I d suggest reading a couple of those, they ll contain generic advice that should give you pointers,

Be lucky

dress as a girl ,,works for me

You only want to meet other professionals as they are intelligent etc. Not all of us are professionals on here but are intelligent too. Good luck on here

"You only want to meet other professionals as they are intelligent etc. Not all of us are professionals on here but are intelligent too. Good luck on here "

depends on what you consider to be professional and intelligent ?

Try and aspire to be or become like Mr Grey

"Forums, chatrooms, socials, clubs. In this sea of profiles and cock pics you are a drop in the ocean. Got to be seen and let personality shine. Best of luck. ~Sea "

This sums it up perfectly. Get yourself a good reputation through that scene as a trustworthy respectable guy and doors open.

This approach certainly worked for us.

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

Everything was going well with your profile until.......intelligence and sophistication = hot sex in my opinion.

There are a number of people on here who believe that honesty and being open minded = Great sex. Suggest you look up the true meaning of those words before you use them. Intelligence is a quantity that is hard to define or even harder to measure. And sophistication is just another word for complicated.

You are setting yourself up to fail by putting yourself on a pedestal and telling others they have to meet your standards. How about coming down from your lofty perch and meeting people on their own terms by mutually acceptance of who and what they are.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If you yourself dont know how to make yourself stand out thats enough for me not to want to meet someone

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh and you spelled always wrong which looks even worse due to the capital letters

Starting a profile by being critical of your peer group never reads well. Sell yourself with what you offer

You don't mean "rapport". When you try and use big words and use them wrong, it doesn't make you look clever.

» Add a new message to this topic