FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's do you think on my profile and pictures, people never reply and I do have verifications and meet if agreed. Get in touch would like to her your opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

'By the way a face pic with first message would help to know who I am talking too and mainly to see if you spark my engine. Please take this into account. Subject should include 'toy-boy" when sending me a mail'

Not gonna happen. Perhaps you should attach a face picture to your introductory message. Wouldn't bother asking for the code word in a subject title.

'Why isit people don't have the decency for a reply, a no is better than waiting for a reply for weeks. So frustrating only manners'

You seriously are kept in suspense by not receiving a reply after several weeks? No reply is a reply. It's a no!

Ignore your out box and live a happy life without frustration

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Agreed would lose the code word demand, word the asking for a face pic bit better and lose the rant about decency and manners, replying or not has nothing to do with manners or decency, no reply is your answer.

Thanks, I wil change when I can. I hope this helps. Would age be an issue with couples? X

Cock pic avatar so any message would be deleted.

"Cock pic avatar so any message would be deleted. "

take out the part about being "very genuine" that means nothing on here till you arrange a meet and turn up.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Cock pic avatar so any message would be deleted. "

"take out the part about being "very genuine" that means nothing on here till you arrange a meet and turn up."

He has had a couple of meets looking at his verifications so he does turn up why on earth should he take it out?

Thanks sinful pair, it's just the thought of a single male, puts people off, thinking that I have bad hygiene or can't pull out of the swinging site.

In fact I am always with a girl, friend or playful but never cheat and love life at all times.

» Add a new message to this topic