FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why am I finding it so hard

Why am I finding it so hard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to find a meet or even get a chat every day I see people having to many messages to go throu 2 things I see on updates is Iv got to many messages or just been let down by a time Wooster

What's all this about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it so hard to find a meet or even get a chat every day I see people having to many messages to go throu 2 things I see on updates is Iv got to many messages or just been let down by a time Wooster

What's all this about "

Welcome to Fab Swingers.

Home to single woman and couples who get all the action while the single guys may as well stick with a good wank.

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

Well maybe it's the cock pics on your profile? Most females don't like to see pics like that. Try hinting instead of revealing it's much sexier.

1 cock pic is more than enough

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Far too many cock pics in my opinion. Plus, might seem picky but a lot of people are put off by bad grammar, spelling mistakes and text speak

I agree with the above . Mix you pics up a bit . A pic of a cock is fine but 5 or 6 of the same one at different angles is pointless . Good luck mate

There's alot of these threads lately...

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"Why is it so hard to find a meet or even get a chat every day I see people having to many messages to go throu 2 things I see on updates is Iv got to many messages or just been let down by a time Wooster

What's all this about "

I remember on an exotic car forum people would often post "you guys with Ferraris are so lucky "

The response was usually "yeah I've been very fortunate in life in that the harder I worked the luckier I became..."

Now, there were people who had been gifted things, had it handed to them on a plate but "most", had achieved it through their own hard work.

The same applies here, yes some may just get lucky, some may well get meets because they are naturally blessed, but "most" who are successful on here as singles, are so because of the effort they put in.

Just a thought.....

D

By *ikeDeltaMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Re vamp the profile with the above advice and give it another try bud.

By *corpio BrowneMan  over a year ago

London

very succinct and wisely put _aveandkate35

What's all this about

Welcome to Fab Swingers.

Home to single woman and couples who get all the action while the single guys may as well stick with a good wank."

We meet guys and the guys we meet get plenty of action....

So it's not home of all single women..

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"very succinct and wisely put _aveandkate35

"

Thank you.

"I agree with the above . Mix you pics up a bit . A pic of a cock is fine but 5 or 6 of the same one at different angles is pointless . Good luck mate "

Ditto...

Cock shots do nothing for me.

Like an original message with a face and or body pic x

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

What's all this about "

I m always surprised why people think volume of messages equates to it being easier, its not. it means you ve more messages to read quantity doesn t equate to what you re seeking , oh wait it is easier if you d shag anything, surprisingly most won t or Don t,

I ve not looked at your profile there are countless threads offering advice in the database,

Have fun

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback

What's all this about "

There is lots of competition for you guys you need to make your profile stand out above others.

I would use those 7 cock pics to make a cock collage. That way you can keep them all and have more variety.

Re shuffled my pics so let hope for the best what everyone up? Just finished work on my way hm

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

You cant accommodate which is a downfall aswell.

Ok ill have a stab

1. Cock pic avatar, you have face pics use them instead.

2. The name and the status, seriously the whole "oh it'll be all about you I won't rest until you come before me" crap doesn't work because usually it's all lies anyway and secondly it's awkward as fuck if a meet was built up where the other person had said it was all about me and I must cum first etc I probably would just feel uncomfortable and wouldn't be able to anyway.

3. You use the word love way too much.

4. Got the all clear from St anns while it's good to be regularly tested that sounds weird also how long will that bit of your profile be true/relevant. Because it's meaningless if you've had sex since or even before depending on when you got tested.

so ditch it.

"Re shuffled my pics so let hope for the best what everyone up? Just finished work on my way hm "

Try a face pic for your profile one not just your cock.

» Add a new message to this topic