FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice, what am I doing wrong?

Profile advice, what am I doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azzTheMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Romford

Hi there fellow fabbers,

I need some advice on my profile. I have been here for a while now and I'm still yet to meet socially or for fun. I've also verified myself. I even send message's but I only recieve a harsh reply like, "fuck off" etc even though I dont ask about having fun straight away. Is there something im doing wrong with my profile that doesn't make it interesting ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

If you're getting abusive replies telling you to fuck off then you need to report them to admin. Abusive messages cannot be tolerated and admin will review them and deal accordingly.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

There is no profile.

Most women on here read a profile before they open a message, I for one would delete your message without opening it, there is no information in your profile. You need to stand out. You don't.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Your post on here is 4 times longer than your profile! Have you heard the proverb ' you reap what you sow'? You need to put more effort into your profile if you expect to get results!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You ask "what are you doing wrong?"

Profile wise I would say just about everything. I'm not being harsh....just honest.

It is empty, it smacks of laziness....so your mail recipients...who will look at it...will think the same as you and delete messages.

Agree if you get abuse then report to admin....but put some effort in man.

Look at other men's profiles. Those who ARE successful...get some tips there.

What kind of things do you put in your messages?

Your profile is a bit sparce, as per previous posts, say something about yourself and what you are looking for. I am no expert though lol.

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

Make your profile different and show who you are.

Depending on who reads it, all our profiles are right and wrong

The hair thing and sunglasses would put me off. Hope its not for any religious reasons as I dont mean to offend. My apologies if I did.

By *azzTheMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Romford

Thanks for the advice ladies and gents. I will work on my profile more. When I do send a message I ask how they are and I just introduce myself.

"The hair thing and sunglasses would put me off. Hope its not for any religious reasons as I dont mean to offend. My apologies if I did. "

Im not fully religious because if I was I wouldnt be on here . I however have always kept a beard but I will have a change of appearence one day but not anytime soon because im happy the way I look and some women tend to like them. Im not offended by the way, everyone has there own opinions.

"Thanks for the advice ladies and gents. I will work on my profile more. When I do send a message I ask how they are and I just introduce myself.

The hair thing and sunglasses would put me off. Hope its not for any religious reasons as I dont mean to offend. My apologies if I did.

Im not fully religious because if I was I wouldnt be on here . I however have always kept a beard but I will have a change of appearence one day but not anytime soon because im happy the way I look and some women tend to like them. Im not offended by the way, everyone has there own opinions.

"

» Add a new message to this topic