FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on Clubs and starting out?

Advice on Clubs and starting out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok here goes! My partner would like to go to a club, she has bi moments when booze has flowed but has never acted upon it. Also, she would like to watch an orgy/gangbang. Soooo, Can you go to a club like Kestrels or Ab fabs and just observe? Is that ok? Secondly what is and where are Abfabs and Kestrels? Do you pay membership? I think my wife would like a sort of lapdance first? Just to dip her toe? Is there likely to be anyone who would do that? Thanks G x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

We can't comment on Abfab but we love Eureka in Kent. It's about 6 miles from the Dartford crossing. You can book a cabin for the night...

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Before I went to my first club, I used the club section in fab and researched. Read the forum about the clubs and chatted to the clubs themselves.

Chose a quiet night so I could just look around.

By *exxxesCouple  over a year ago

Newbury / London

From Yarmouth possibly somewhere like Vanilla Alternative would be the closest (others available in similar area), and it's really quite good (in our opinion).

There is never any obligation to join in, and providing the action is in a public place / room / bed then you're free to watch (but naturally be courteous and not necessarily stood right next to the bed, etc). Those that don't want to be watched would typically find a private room.

AbFabs / Kestrels is in a village by Heathrow. Several places to chill / play / watch (Cinema room sounds like something you’d like). A lapdance would not be out of the question, just depends who you meet up with.

Not all clubs charge membership but do have differing rates on the door for members / non-members…best check tinterweb for specific details.

Thank you for your advise, fantastic and much appreciated! So ....am.I right in saying its a nightclub with rooms to stay in? Do people just get it on on the dancefloor? Are you lkely to walk in and see people allready getting it on? Or does that go on.elsewhere? Sorry to ask silly questions? Are couples likely to aproach us if they like us? Thanks

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Choose the place that fits your needs, as you can always book other accommodation near to clubs if they dont offer it. Read all the reviews and speak to people who go. Some do non members nights, so you can check things out. Do what you feel like, including nothing but relax, as long as you follow their club rules.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

AbFabs/Kestrels does not have overnight accommodation loads stay in a Heathrow hotel.

Play can be pretty much anywhere at Ab Fabs depends on the vibe that night. Cinema and dungeon are the most common for group action.

Main lounge area you can just chill and watch and chat with other couples. Cabins give privacy if you want to play. Am sure plenty of ladies happy to give a lap dance just expect an audience if in public.

Thanks people! X

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

For your first club visit I would definitely recommend Eurekas. I have only just started going to clubs and this place is utterly chilled.

Have fun wherever you go though.

By *jgoofyCouple  over a year ago

worthing

We've been to kestrels all day and had loads of fun. There's always loads going on all over the place..The pool being a major play area. We are back off there two Sundays time for the bank hols and taking some friends and also meeting some there that we know from another party we go to.

All the best with wherever you go

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok here goes! My partner would like to go to a club, she has bi moments when booze has flowed but has never acted upon it. Also, she would like to watch an orgy/gangbang. Soooo, Can you go to a club like Kestrels or Ab fabs and just observe? Is that ok? Secondly what is and where are Abfabs and Kestrels? Do you pay membership? I think my wife would like a sort of lapdance first? Just to dip her toe? Is there likely to be anyone who would do that? Thanks G x"

You've made no mention of your wife on your profile. Set up a couple's profile, as some clubs want to view profiles on fab

"Ok here goes! My partner would like to go to a club, she has bi moments when booze has flowed but has never acted upon it. Also, she would like to watch an orgy/gangbang. Soooo, Can you go to a club like Kestrels or Ab fabs and just observe? Is that ok? Secondly what is and where are Abfabs and Kestrels? Do you pay membership? I think my wife would like a sort of lapdance first? Just to dip her toe? Is there likely to be anyone who would do that? Thanks G x

You've made no mention of your wife on your profile. Set up a couple's profile, as some clubs want to view profiles on fab"

We've been to a few clubs and none have ever asked if we are on here.

No3 in Chorley wants to know if you are on FAB or any other swingers sites as a couple. Otherwise yoy have to pay singles rates.

"No3 in Chorley wants to know if you are on FAB or any other swingers sites as a couple. Otherwise yoy have to pay singles rates."

"No3 in Chorley wants to know if you are on FAB or any other swingers sites as a couple. Otherwise yoy have to pay singles rates.

"

Yep they do, coz they've had too many people bringing in different guys claiming they're couples, so you'd have to create a couple's account with every single guy you want to go with

"No3 in Chorley wants to know if you are on FAB or any other swingers sites as a couple. Otherwise yoy have to pay singles rates.

Yep they do, coz they've had too many people bringing in different guys claiming they're couples, so you'd have to create a couple's account with every single guy you want to go with"

So they are only bothered about money. Nice.

If a genuine married couple wants to go, they have to create a Fab profile or have to pay single rates?! Sod that. We won't ever go there again. (But we won't go there again anyway because of other reasons that are irrelevant to this thread.)

Yep they do, coz they've had too many people bringing in different guys claiming they're couples, so you'd have to create a couple's account with every single guy you want to go with

If a genuine married couple wants to go, they have to create a Fab profile or have to pay single rates?! Sod that. We won't ever go there again. (But we won't go there again anyway because of other reasons that are irrelevant to this thread.)"

It's not about money it's to stop people bringing in random guys every time they go to a club

If a genuine married couple wants to go, they have to create a Fab profile or have to pay single rates?! Sod that. We won't ever go there again. (But we won't go there again anyway because of other reasons that are irrelevant to this thread.)

It's not about money it's to stop people bringing in random guys every time they go to a club"

So they are against men going. And money.

"Ok here goes! My partner would like to go to a club, she has bi moments when booze has flowed but has never acted upon it. Also, she would like to watch an orgy/gangbang. Soooo, Can you go to a club like Kestrels or Ab fabs and just observe? Is that ok? Secondly what is and where are Abfabs and Kestrels? Do you pay membership? I think my wife would like a sort of lapdance first? Just to dip her toe? Is there likely to be anyone who would do that? Thanks G x

You've made no mention of your wife on your profile. Set up a couple's profile, as some clubs want to view profiles on fab

We've been to a few clubs and none have ever asked if we are on here."

Nor us. Never heard it mentioned anywhere other than socials

It's not about money it's to stop people bringing in random guys every time they go to a club"

Becauae tge 5 minutes it takes to set up a couples profile stops that how exactly?

It's not about money it's to stop people bringing in random guys every time they go to a club

Becauae tge 5 minutes it takes to set up a couples profile stops that how exactly? "

No idea but it works

Becauae tge 5 minutes it takes to set up a couples profile stops that how exactly?

No idea but it works"

How does it work?

No idea but it works

How does it work?"

Because the single guys wanting to attend with someone create a couple's account or come on their own

No idea but it works

How does it work?

Because the single guys wanting to attend with someone create a couple's account or come on their own"

Im still failing to see what has been achieved though?

Exactly the same people attend. Whether they have a couples profile or not is irrelevant.

No idea but it works

How does it work?

Because the single guys wanting to attend with someone create a couple's account or come on their own

Im still failing to see what has been achieved though?

Exactly the same people attend. Whether they have a couples profile or not is irrelevant. "

I wouldn't go again. If I am lucky enough to have 5 FB's ( I wish!) that I attend clubs with I don't think I should have to set up 5 couples profiles just to get into a club. When I went it was as a single female. I enquired about coming again with FB (who I do have a profile with) and felt like I wouldn't be welcome cos we were only fb's.

Ok so thanks for the updates! No mention of being a couple as other half not keen to go public on the net! Just to answer that question and is probably going to be a bit nervous at first?

So some require membership? Others don't is that correct? So which ones do and don't? Where is Eureka's? Pool sounds fun! Do some people just like to go to be afmired and have people wank to them? Would other couples normally approach you? Its all good news! Very helpfull people? X

Ooh one more thing, do you have to take ID to prove who you are?

"Ooh one more thing, do you have to take ID to prove who you are?"

Yes

You will need proof of ID but don't worry, you'll not get anything in the post

Thanks! Very very much appreciated!

» Add a new message to this topic