FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Uncollared sub

Uncollared sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvyslut87 OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

hi there just wondering if there are any dom/sub couples or subs around the area? I have recently moved back and after being vanilla for a while, i think its time to be honest that its not for me. I was collared until a few years ago (full lifetyle not thatt 50 shade rubbish) I miss aspects but dont think im ready for a full time collar, anyone done part time or poly? as a sub? I can switch with women but definately sub with men...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am going to tell you now that you can have those aspects back but you have to lose the importance of the collar.. trust me I learnt the hard way that the collar wasnt the important bit..

As to part time.. you can find the right people to get that... It is hard when you lose a dynamic but use it as a time to see what you want from life..

I am lucky now that I have a delightfully deviant journey I am on that fulfils all my desires and needs.. but I had to learn that I didnt NEED it first.. that it was something I enjoyed and wanted..

Sorry if that doesnt make sense.. I am trying to write it quick.

Get yourself to some munches and check out for your local fet events and meet and chat to people.

I only advise about the losing the importance of having a collar.. as I have seen subs that have been blinded by their need and didnt look at the bigger picture.

good luck in whatever you do x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic