FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why do BBW think I'm not being serious?

Why do BBW think I'm not being serious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ones132 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

I tend to prefer the more natural sized woman with all the curves, bumps and blemishes - I'm quite muscular and a regular gym goer with the usual toned looks so when I chat to a BBW there always quite suspicious about why I'm talking to them and not to a slimmer girl - FAB I need your help, what am I doing wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Errrrrrrrrrrrm Blemishes???

Ms Lovepuppies (Blemish free)

Hmm why woukd they be surprised? BBW get a lot of attention from muscled guys on fab.

My wifes a gorgeous curvy size 20, shes never questioned why any guy wants to fuck her, she knows why, she has boobs a mouth and a pussy helps that shes gorgeous to lol

No nothing to do with you, usually it is us gym goers that brings womens insecurities out lol.

I always wonder why fit men are interested in me . But they are

You're not doing anything wrong, its today's society that is to blame.....being a BBW myself, I always think that people have an ulterior motive for wanting to talk to me etc as in the past, I have been ridiculed and made fun of by shallow individuals!!!!

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I always wonder why fit men are interested in me . But they are "

Me too i get put off if someones too hot/fit

"I always wonder why fit men are interested in me . But they are

Me too i get put off if someones too hot/fit "

Yes me too . But I have agreed to meet a few and it's been amazing and the main thing is that I haven't felt uncomfortable too much naked with them !

I wonder why men are interested in me full stop but yes if its a fit man I do tend to question it more

Gtr Manchester

"No nothing to do with you, usually it is us gym goers that brings womens insecurities out lol."

Now that answer is acceptable for my ego lol

Gtr Manchester

"You're not doing anything wrong, its today's society that is to blame.....being a BBW myself, I always think that people have an ulterior motive for wanting to talk to me etc as in the past, I have been ridiculed and made fun of by shallow individuals!!!! "

That's the beauty of FAB, girls like you are worshipped on this site and deserve to be too

Glasgow

"You're not doing anything wrong, its today's society that is to blame.....being a BBW myself, I always think that people have an ulterior motive for wanting to talk to me etc as in the past, I have been ridiculed and made fun of by shallow individuals!!!!

That's the beauty of FAB, girls like you are worshipped on this site and deserve to be too "

Lol i get plenty men outside fab too haha

"I tend to prefer the more natural sized woman with all the curves, bumps and blemishes - I'm quite muscular and a regular gym goer with the usual toned looks so when I chat to a BBW there always quite suspicious about why I'm talking to them and not to a slimmer girl - FAB I need your help, what am I doing wrong? "

I always worry that if a really fit bloke that I thinks out of my league chats to me then he's having a laugh!

"I wonder why men are interested in me full stop but yes if its a fit man I do tend to question it more "

I never wonder why ... I know I'm fabulous

and it's other people that think I may have insecurity because I'm bbw

when in fact nothing could be further from the truth

I may not be for everyone but then again not everyone is for me

I'm not surprised when gym bunny guys message me. They get the same chance to earn a meet as any other guy. No more, no less.

It's impossible to speak for the ladies that you have messaged, though. Some may be surprised because in the past other men were unkind about their size, because they have genuine insecurities seeming from any number of reasons, etc. It's not a one answer fits every scenario kinda thing, hun.

Glasgow

"I tend to prefer the more natural sized woman with all the curves, bumps and blemishes - I'm quite muscular and a regular gym goer with the usual toned looks so when I chat to a BBW there always quite suspicious about why I'm talking to them and not to a slimmer girl - FAB I need your help, what am I doing wrong?

I always worry that if a really fit bloke that I thinks out of my league chats to me then he's having a laugh! "

U look lovely, god isnt this a thread for us women putting ourselves down

"You're not doing anything wrong, its today's society that is to blame.....being a BBW myself, I always think that people have an ulterior motive for wanting to talk to me etc as in the past, I have been ridiculed and made fun of by shallow individuals!!!!

That's the beauty of FAB, girls like you are worshipped on this site and deserve to be too

Lol i get plenty men outside fab too haha "

So do i which actually does seem to surprise some of the guys who i have spoken to on here. I'm not for everyone, but I'm attractive to many. *shrugs*

Glasgow

So do i which actually does seem to surprise some of the guys who i have spoken to on here. I'm not for everyone, but I'm attractive to many. *shrugs*"

I dont even count the attention i get on here as i get most from people who have no idea what i look like, i get loads outside tho infact got a date tonight

So do i which actually does seem to surprise some of the guys who i have spoken to on here. I'm not for everyone, but I'm attractive to many. *shrugs*

I dont even count the attention i get on here as i get most from people who have no idea what i look like, i get loads outside tho infact got a date tonight "

Go you! Enjoy, hun. Hope it works out well for you.

Have never met a gym goer. Toned and fit. Had offers but always decline as I think why me ? I'm not after sympathy shags

"I tend to prefer the more natural sized woman with all the curves, bumps and blemishes - I'm quite muscular and a regular gym goer with the usual toned looks so when I chat to a BBW there always quite suspicious about why I'm talking to them and not to a slimmer girl - FAB I need your help, what am I doing wrong? "

'More natural sized'?

Ive never met a muscular guy as I think there having a laugh and never quite believe it. Trust me Op I would be surprised too if you messaged me

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I have to admit I used to wonder whether it was just a tick in the I've fucked a fat bird box but the ones I have met have always asked to come back so I figure not but I do still question some motives

"You're not doing anything wrong, its today's society that is to blame.....being a BBW myself, I always think that people have an ulterior motive for wanting to talk to me etc as in the past, I have been ridiculed and made fun of by shallow individuals!!!! "

I'm so glad this isn't just me that feels like this. There is a Family Guy episode where Meg gets picked up by a really hot guy and it turns out it's a college prank & they have to take the ugliest girl to a party. Well that's how I feel when really hit gym fit guys message me.

Anyone that's met me will confirm I'm a funny confident girl, but I am insecure. As I know these gorgeous gym fit gyms wouldn't give me a second look in the real world and I can't quite forget that on here. So I just accept I'm the great behind closed doors girl but never the be seen in public girl.

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

"I never wonder why ... I know I'm fabulous

I may not be for everyone but then again not everyone is for me "

this....absolutely

I'm so glad this isn't just me that feels like this. There is a Family Guy episode where Meg gets picked up by a really hot guy and it turns out it's a college prank & they have to take the ugliest girl to a party. Well that's how I feel when really hit gym fit guys message me.

Anyone that's met me will confirm I'm a funny confident girl, but I am insecure. As I know these gorgeous gym fit gyms wouldn't give me a second look in the real world and I can't quite forget that on here. So I just accept I'm the great behind closed doors girl but never the be seen in public girl."

Forgot to add there is the myth that fat girls are an easy lay and I always wonder if the fit guys have that in mind too.

I've met some utterly gorgeous guys, but I do always think there is an ulterior motive.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Anyone that's met me will confirm I'm a funny confident girl, but I am insecure. As I know these gorgeous gym fit gyms wouldn't give me a second look in the real world and I can't quite forget that on here. So I just accept I'm the great behind closed doors girl but never the be seen in public girl."

No hunny never accept that. If they won't be seen with you then they don't deserve you. Never let anyone make you feel less than you are xx

Anyone that's met me will confirm I'm a funny confident girl, but I am insecure. As I know these gorgeous gym fit gyms wouldn't give me a second look in the real world and I can't quite forget that on here. So I just accept I'm the great behind closed doors girl but never the be seen in public girl.

No hunny never accept that. If they won't be seen with you then they don't deserve you. Never let anyone make you feel less than you are xx"

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

The ones that state it as a preference in their profile are more likely to get my attention !!!! Sometimes I get the impression that some (not all) men are scraping the barrel ! And wrongly think fatties are easy !!! But that's just my opinion !!! Wrongly or rightly!

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've met some very fit toned guys and felt like a kid at Christmas. I generally only worry/feel suspicious /feel confused if;

- Their profile goes on about how much they love working out at the gym and keeping fit and that they are looking for someone who enjoys the same

- They use the phrase 'gym fit' in their looking for list

- They have veris from women who have the types of bodies I'd usually be tempted to reverse image search to see if they are stolen from an Olympics photoshoot or something.

I blocked a guy the other day who'd had no meets but his profile went on about this perfect woman he was looking for, in good shape, gym goer, petite etc. It ended with 'if you don't think of yourself as a hottie, don't bother'(paraphrased). It annoyed me that he made himself out to be so picky but was clearly willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

No hunny never accept that. If they won't be seen with you then they don't deserve you. Never let anyone make you feel less than you are xx"

This

But also, if they won't be seen in public with me they won't get laid. I do a very public social first to see if there's chemistry.

Some guys may think that big girls are desperate because they get less attention. Some guys on here also seem to think that ALL women on here are desperate, or will shag anyone, or should be grateful for an offer because if they're on here then they're obviously not able to catch a man's eye in the 'real world'. All of this is mistaken, obviously. Some men, though, are genuine and..... Fit little fuckers though they may be..... Actually do either solidly prefer bigger women or go on more than just body tore when gauging who they are attracted to.

I'm always happy with approaches from sexy fit young men. They seem perfectly happy with me. Sometimes I try and cover the bumpy bits up, but my clothes get whisked off. I've got one life so I'm going to happily enjoy these lovely gentlemen.

Gtr Manchester

"Have never met a gym goer. Toned and fit. Had offers but always decline as I think why me ? I'm not after sympathy shags

"

Trust me it's never a sympathy shag (do those exist?) it's purely a physical attraction that gets our blood pumping

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

There will always be a little part of me that thinks it's due to the sheer numbers on here; if a guy chances his luck with me I'm one among many he's tried it on with. I don't think this is due to me be a (possibly ex) BBW and thinking like one since I've always felt secure in myself regardless of my size; I just think it's a statistical fact that I will often get interest from men who will try it on with pretty much anyone (the fact my 'looking for' cuts me out of searches and I still get random messages may be proof of this). The diamonds in the rough are getting much, much easier to spot though and I now tend to do the looking myself. I won't discount a guy who's 'too fit' for me since that is an entirely subjective opinion on my part and he may well be totally up for it.

Gtr Manchester

"I tend to prefer the more natural sized woman with all the curves, bumps and blemishes - I'm quite muscular and a regular gym goer with the usual toned looks so when I chat to a BBW there always quite suspicious about why I'm talking to them and not to a slimmer girl - FAB I need your help, what am I doing wrong?

'More natural sized'?"

I meant not stick thin, shapeless body types (not to offend anyone that may fall in that category)

Gtr Manchester

I'm sure I may but got knocked back lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I don't think a natural shaped woman is a bbw...and I am one so I can say that lol its not natural to be fat and it's not natural to be skinny. Somewhere in the middle is natural lol

All women, and maybe more so big women, have smoke blown up theor arse by hundreds of men of all shapes and sizes who have a need to get their dick wet.

It doesn't take a masters degree to understand that some big women might feel like they are being spun a line by a well built guy who could have the pick of the crop.

I'm not saying that some guys are not genuine in their adoration of big women (I'm lucky enough to have bagged me one!) but for every genuine guy there are lots more horn dogs trying to get their leg over with anyone who will say yes.

If you are genuine you will simply have to understand that some of your brethren have fucked it up for you and work harder lol

By *lay it CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I totally agree with this, once i had been ridiculed I have found it hard yobtrust anyone as quickly as before.

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

I love guys with muscly bodies who can throw me around .

The guys in my gym just seem to be a bunch of meat heads who don't look at me twice so I guess that's what makes me wonder when mr body perfect contacts me. If there's good banter though it wouldn't stop me meeting them for a social first. In fact I get good tips for gym workouts and offers to train me lol.

Gtr Manchester

I understand that women as well as men have insecurities but there's no point for a gym goer like me to have his pick of the crop if the best sexual experiences have always been with BBW's

"Have never met a gym goer. Toned and fit. Had offers but always decline as I think why me ? I'm not after sympathy shags

"

Im the same as you

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

For some reason a good proportion of gym goers like ladies with a bit of meat on. It's not unusual.....

But like other women have said if a fit buff guy started talking to me i'd look for his mates tittering in the corner while he chats up the fat bird!

Mrs Dolph

North West

"I understand that women as well as men have insecurities but there's no point for a gym goer like me to have his pick of the crop if the best sexual experiences have always been with BBW's "

But if you say that to a BBw she might feel offended. Remember she's a women who wants to feel sexy and not pointed out that she's big.

That's an easy one. Only immature men go for Skinny cheer leader types. Mature men know that BBW's are the best fucks What man does not want big soft tits and a big soft arse? And a willing woman who spreads her legs wide apart? The fact is that BBW's are in demand while skinny women are not so sought after. And real sluts are in short supply. Easier to win the lottery jackpot I guess!

Oh dear

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I tend to prefer the more natural sized woman with all the curves, bumps and blemishes - I'm quite muscular and a regular gym goer with the usual toned looks so when I chat to a BBW there always quite suspicious about why I'm talking to them and not to a slimmer girl - FAB I need your help, what am I doing wrong? That's an easy one. Only immature men go for Skinny cheer leader types. Mature men know that BBW's are the best fucks What man does not want big soft tits and a big soft arse? And a willing woman who spreads her legs wide apart? The fact is that BBW's are in demand while skinny women are not so sought after. And real sluts are in short supply. Easier to win the lottery jackpot I guess!"

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Oh my Giddy Aunt! Some one can only make you feel inferia... If YOU yourself allowe that!

I don't proclaim ta be anything more than anyone eles can be.. Or is... However.... No Man has or will ever make me feel inferia, unworthy , call it what you like!... Total respect or nothing! ( & visa versa !)

Unfortunatly OP , i doubt you are actually doing anything wrong at all... It's deep rooted shit that is planted in people ( who feel they are made to believe they are 2nd class citizens) in a society that is frankly very cruel at times!

For me its just a confidence issue. If im the opposite of what they've met in the past then I do tend to doubt it somewhat!

Wish there were muscular guys local to me that shared your love of bbw's op

By *uggarbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I agree with alot of statements made. But personally for me after years of being told your a bonny lass but your too big for me it kinda puts a dent in the self confidence. I've been single 20 years now. I love muscley guys but I do second guess as to why a good looking guy would be interested.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I don't get it! It's nsa sex: the "hot" men can have their pick so if some want to spend it with me: I don't think why?

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

If I'm honest I think I'd be too busy sooking my tummy in to enjoy myself

I have also had many a man say your a wonderful looking lass with a great personality but your too big for me, blokes would fancy me but be ashamed of been seen with me for fear of what there 'friends' though I spent many years been someone's dirty little secret. So yes when men I consider to be good looking approach me I get apprehensive.

Never question why just ask when pmsl...op to answer it in quick we all have our insecurities and some still have trouble accepting compliments and attention...so long as you know who you are attracted to and you let them know then the fun will follow

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

"Wish there were muscular guys local to me that shared your love of bbw's op"

same here

"Wish there were muscular guys local to me that shared your love of bbw's op

same here"

and I'm another one

I'm a very big woman now and don't question any man wanting to have sex with me. I don't care if people think he's scraping the barrel or desperate. If we have sexual chemistry it will be good or fantastic sex. I can get that just a hole feeling from any age and shaped man

Doncaster

same here

and I'm another one "

And another lol.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I believe the problem is that there are guys on Fab, and elsewhere, that target overweight women because they believe them to be inseure and an easy lay. They make women suspicious of genuine guys.

Black&White Utopia

"I'm a very big woman now and don't question any man wanting to have sex with me. I don't care if people think he's scraping the barrel or desperate. If we have sexual chemistry it will be good or fantastic sex. I can get that just a hole feeling from any age and shaped man "
exactly this.. Plus some woman have issues etc no matter what their size... Why it is always about BBW's lol ...

same here

and I'm another one

And another lol. "

And me...

"I believe the problem is that there are guys on Fab, and elsewhere, that target overweight women because they believe them to be inseure and an easy lay. They make women suspicious of genuine guys."

Black&White Utopia

"I believe the problem is that there are guys on Fab, and elsewhere, that target overweight women because they believe them to be inseure and an easy lay. They make women suspicious of genuine guys."
some people, no matter what gender will 'out' anyone who is an easy target! Not the 'norm' for what ever the reason... Are some nasty fuckers about for sure!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I find it quite sad women question the motives of guys. If when start of having insecurities what hope do the guys have from the start

North West

"I find it quite sad women question the motives of guys. If when start of having insecurities what hope do the guys have from the start

"

The OP isn't interested in me cause I don't play rugby

I'm well aware of why men want to have sex with me and that's because I'm female and putting myself out there.

Gtr Manchester

"I find it quite sad women question the motives of guys. If when start of having insecurities what hope do the guys have from the start

The OP isn't interested in me cause I don't play rugby "

OMG thats not true at all - its cos youre from Wigan

Black&White Utopia

"

North West

OMG thats not true at all - its cos youre from Wigan "

Tut I'm not a wiganer I'm a Yorkshire girl. I just happen to live among pie eaters temporarily.

Gtr Manchester

Tut I'm not a wiganer I'm a Yorkshire girl. I just happen to live among pie eaters temporarily. "

dont they play Rugby in yorkshire too lol

North West

Tut I'm not a wiganer I'm a Yorkshire girl. I just happen to live among pie eaters temporarily.

dont they play Rugby in yorkshire too lol "

Awwww is it your fetish for me to dress up in a striped rugby shirt, shorts and long socks? Usually it's basque and stockings

Gtr Manchester

Awwww is it your fetish for me to dress up in a striped rugby shirt, shorts and long socks? Usually it's basque and stockings "

for someone who doesnt play rugby youre quite familiar with the kit lol

Doncaster

Awwww is it your fetish for me to dress up in a striped rugby shirt, shorts and long socks? Usually it's basque and stockings "

Hold your socks up with suspenders lol

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"I understand that women as well as men have insecurities but there's no point for a gym goer like me to have his pick of the crop if the best sexual experiences have always been with BBW's "

Ah but now you're saying bigger ladies aren't the pick of the crop?!

Regardless of that, if you'd messaged me and weren't so darned far away i'd have snapped you up!

North West

Awwww is it your fetish for me to dress up in a striped rugby shirt, shorts and long socks? Usually it's basque and stockings

Hold your socks up with suspenders lol"

Great idea thanks Sugar

"No nothing to do with you, usually it is us gym goers that brings womens insecurities out lol.

Now that answer is acceptable for my ego lol"

lol me to, witch means as well I can stay even more focused with the gym and get more ripped and bigger

dont they play Rugby in yorkshire too lol "

Not real rugby, they don't.

As far as I'm concerned beauty comes in all different shapes and sizes and we all are attracted to different people.

What one may see as a beautiful quality others may not...it's just human nature

Bit late joining this but I also don't understand why any gorgeous gym fit guys are interested in me

'More natural sized'?

I meant not stick thin, shapeless body types (not to offend anyone that may fall in that category) "

One of my best buddies is a muscle bound Adonis & his prefered lady of choice is bbw..... Mainly because we are not easy to break

Joking!

We are soft, squishy & lovely the opposite of what he is & he loves the contrast

Gtr Manchester

'More natural sized'?

I meant not stick thin, shapeless body types (not to offend anyone that may fall in that category)

One of my best buddies is a muscle bound Adonis & his prefered lady of choice is bbw..... Mainly because we are not easy to break

Joking!

We are soft, squishy & lovely the opposite of what he is & he loves the contrast "

Opposites attract

"Hmm why woukd they be surprised? BBW get a lot of attention from muscled guys on fab. "

Do we? I could do with much more attention

I always wonder why guys message me saying love curves, bumps etc. It does arouse some suspicion especially if they ask if it's me in the pics (recent question) and then arrange to meet and don't show up.

"Wish there were muscular guys local to me that shared your love of bbw's op"

Me too

Gtr Manchester

Wish interested girls lived closer to me too

"Wish interested girls lived closer to me too "

Travel.

"Wish interested girls lived closer to me too

Travel."

It's their personality being suspicious, not their size.

I wouldn't class myself as a BBW at a size 14-16 but state my exact size on my profile, so people can decide for themselves.

If someone talks to me, I assume it's because they want to - for some reason or another.

I like to keep things simple

Hence, I state my stats. That way, noone has to wonder whether I've been camera clever with any of my pics!

[Removed by poster at 02/08/14 08:13:16]

We are both very fit and toned but certainly do not want to put people off. This lifestyle is all about discretion, being diverse and having fun.

So what's the answer

a lot of women on here have quite low self esteem not just the fat ones.

some men are put off by overweight women but some just want a nice warm pussy and big pair of tits to grab hold of. its nice to get messages from fit men on here but to me looks aren't everything because I have to like them a bit as well, too many people think its all about looks but it isn't.

London

"

Exactly. I'd also question why they're here. This is about nsa sex, hedonistic fun. For some men ALL women on this site are fair game. They wouldn't be seen dead with any one of us regardless of size, age etc.

It's easy to focus on one "flaw" and assume all sorts. It's sex: enjoy!

Exactly. I'd also question why they're here. This is about nsa sex, hedonistic fun. For some men ALL women on this site are fair game. They wouldn't be seen dead with any one of us regardless of size, age etc.

It's easy to focus on one "flaw" and assume all sorts. It's sex: enjoy!"

London

"a lot of women on here have quite low self esteem not just the fat ones.

some men are put off by overweight women but some just want a nice warm pussy and big pair of tits to grab hold of. its nice to get messages from fit men on here but to me looks aren't everything because I have to like them a bit as well, too many people think its all about looks but it isn't."

Indeed!

Too all you big booty women out there that won't meet gym fit guys !

Look no further than me

I love bbws , much rather have curves and bumps than a bag of bones lol

Xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

swinging can certainly help with self esteem issues, it can also have a significant detrimental impact on said issues.

a clear level head does help.....

when I first met my hubby I was a size 20 and he has always been slim maybe that's why I don't bother too much about other slim men wanting to meet me.

Forgot to add there is the myth that fat girls are an easy lay and I always wonder if the fit guys have that in mind too.

I've met some utterly gorgeous guys, but I do always think there is an ulterior motive."

The older I am getting the more I think that they are lucky if I show an Interest....

"I never wonder why ... I know I'm fabulous

I may not be for everyone but then again not everyone is for me "

Took the words right out of my mouth...!!!!!

Gtr Manchester

That's what I will be doing

I perceive that I get absolutely no attention in the 'outside world', lots of people have said to me they can't believe it though. I think I expect negativity when I'm out and about, so I don't give eye contact and therefore never actually know if anyone is interested

Most likely the fact you've not had a meet for 2 years....

One of my 1st meets was a gym instructor, he only meet BBWS we meet for a while as well, he really liked my lumps, bumps, and personality

"Most likely the fact you've not had a meet for 2 years....

One of my 1st meets was a gym instructor, he only meet BBWS we meet for a while as well, he really liked my lumps, bumps, and personality "

Also depends where you live, plays a huge part if you will find someone or not lol

its just their own insecurities, nothing you can do about it im afraid, just keep shopping about till you find a confident big gal

"Wish interested girls lived closer to me too "

Let me know if you want to hit a club

Gtr Manchester

"Wish interested girls lived closer to me too

Let me know if you want to hit a club "

Will do

"swinging can certainly help with self esteem issues, it can also have a significant detrimental impact on said issues.

a clear level head does help.....

"

This is spot on.

We all have different tastes and preferences. I had a relationship with a very fit road cyclist a few years ago. I was really surprised, as I am a BBW that he was attracted to me. We saw each other for a long time and he loved my lumps and bumps. As they say, variety is the spice of life.

Why not ask them if you get that feedback after all you like what you like. I will point out though women or men are not naturally sized at vastly overweight the human body is not set up to carry large amounts of excess weight and the joints suffer.

I've been lucky enough to meet a cpl of BBW's and would defiantly meet more.

We are all here for fun and variety is the spice of life

"I've been lucky enough to meet a cpl of BBW's and would defiantly meet more.

We are all here for fun and variety is the spice of life "

And im so glad he does

"I've been lucky enough to meet a cpl of BBW's and would defiantly meet more.

We are all here for fun and variety is the spice of life "

It was a pleasure spending time with you, here's to next ttime

"Hmm why woukd they be surprised? BBW get a lot of attention from muscled guys on fab. "

No seriously If a gym fit guy messages me I think he is taking the piss... Same with younger guys... And even more so with younger slimmer couples.. I will refuse as I wouldn't feel they actually wanted me and I'd feel they thought I'd be flattered x

Oh and can I say that often when I then send a polite thanks but no thanks I get things like... "didn't want to fuck a fatty like you anyway". So that over a good few years has made me very dubious ..

Some guys really do like larger ladies... But I've found that you can tell the ones that really do when you meet them x

"Oh and can I say that often when I then send a polite thanks but no thanks I get things like... "didn't want to fuck a fatty like you anyway". So that over a good few years has made me very dubious ..

Some guys really do like larger ladies... But I've found that you can tell the ones that really do when you meet them x "

Why are people this rude? They message us knowing we are curvier ladies. Luckily I've not had any negative comments when I've declined, I'm sorry you have but I'm sure my turn will come

"Oh and can I say that often when I then send a polite thanks but no thanks I get things like... "didn't want to fuck a fatty like you anyway". So that over a good few years has made me very dubious ..

Some guys really do like larger ladies... But I've found that you can tell the ones that really do when you meet them x

Why are people this rude? They message us knowing we are curvier ladies. Luckily I've not had any negative comments when I've declined, I'm sorry you have but I'm sure my turn will come "

They message because obviously I'm going to be easy and wouldn't possibly turn them down... When I do they can not believe I have... And turn to the obvious thing and call me fat .. or as I had this week as wide as I am tall or Jabba the hut.. which to be fair actually made me laugh but.... It's because of responses like that I dont believe some people ..

Why are people this rude? They message us knowing we are curvier ladies. Luckily I've not had any negative comments when I've declined, I'm sorry you have but I'm sure my turn will come

They message because obviously I'm going to be easy and wouldn't possibly turn them down... When I do they can not believe I have... And turn to the obvious thing and call me fat .. or as I had this week as wide as I am tall or Jabba the hut.. which to be fair actually made me laugh but.... It's because of responses like that I dont believe some people .. "

Men obviously like you. you aren't big

Nothing! Some overweight people have major

insecurities like most of us to some degree. Just move on

If a fitty messages me I always check there profile and see who they have meet and if there are no larger ladies on there I just ask them straight, and 9 times out of 10 end up saying no. But there are some genuinely fit bbw lovers on here, just need to find them

"I wonder why men are interested in me full stop but yes if its a fit man I do tend to question it more "

That delightful looking bum of yours perhaps.

I do feel a bit apprehensive when fit people message me. They look so yummy yet I wonder if they genuinely like me since I'm a fatty.

OMG so true ! I feel exactly the same x

Had a great workout in the gym this morning, did shoulders, triceps and runned 2k on the treadmill, will relax and continue eating my muscles today infront of the tv

Gtr Manchester

Short workout today - chest, tri's and 45min spin class - can't feel my legs now

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

so many fakes on here probably the reason

"op to answer it in quick we all have our insecurities and some still have trouble accepting compliments and attention..."

Excuse me but when men with bodies so thoroughly worked out they look like chiselled marble... marvel at mine and then ASK ME HOW I GOT IT?! I do find it a difficult compliment to accept! I went into puberty, ate some chocolate, had a couple of pregnancies, my thyroid went out of whack - hell yeah!

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

I love a curvy woman way more. More of turn on for me

Hey guys me and a friend are planning a BBW lovers daytime party, if you like more details please see our forum post or message thanks

Id say its probably more about their own insecurities, than not taking you seriously.

tbh a fit super toned tanned hard body means nothing if I'm not attracted to their face, face is always the most important for me, I want to see expression, not rock hard abs.

"If a fitty messages me I always check there profile and see who they have meet and if there are no larger ladies on there I just ask them straight, and 9 times out of 10 end up saying no. But there are some genuinely fit bbw lovers on here, just need to find them "

This ^^^

I have to agree that even on here if your not attracted to the face then no point going further I have a sole site as well as joint with mate and it's not just us woman that hang ups about our size or stretch marks etc they do too. I've always been concious of my size and shape but with a good mate who loves my curves and stretch marks this site has helped me see that regardless of size or who is messaging I can be sexy. so a good abbed body doesn't put me off just show me what you can do with it that matters

I find some of the comments on this thread amazing, simply amazing

Perhaps hard to do anything about it but your newest verification is 2 years old. Wrong I know, but what I've read on these forums many people will hold that against you.

im more suspicious of profiles like yours who havent met for two years.than whether your fit or not.i am lucky to have met some fitties in my time on here, if we have both enjoyed ourselves then im happy, even happier when I meet again and again.some blokes genuinely like larger woman, im not suspicious of every fittie that asks, just the accasional one.

you should get your name down for chams bbw party 17th August your be in heaven

im more suspicious of profiles like yours who havent met for two years.than whether your fit or not.i am lucky to have met some fitties in my time on here, if we have both enjoyed ourselves then im happy, even happier when I meet again and again.some blokes genuinely like larger woman, im not suspicious of every fittie that asks, just the accasional one.

you should get your name down for chams bbw party 17th August your be in heaven "

I agree

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

That is quite interesting topic!

Although I am big girl (I prefer to think of myself "curvy" then BBW) I do like slim athletic guys.

First - I like contrasts!

Second - two big bodies in bed - no no no - it doesn't work. At least for me.

But at polish similar website, for swinger ppl, I found thread started by a guy, who was laughing at BBW girl, who said in her profile that she likes fit, athletic hansom man - "how could you, you BMI is more then 30, you are OBESE. And what really scares me, that she may be able to find guys which fit her description, who would be desperate enough to meet her"

Welcome to Poland

Omg!! ME!!!

When a fit guy lkkes me i go on the defense.and.assume hes doing it for a bet or to take the piss...

Imsz 16 with huuuuge thighs n ass)

Guess its because my ex is on here and knocks me down a lot about my size...

I met a reallyyyyyy fit guy last week who literally worshipped me..but i couldnt get my head around it and kept thinking it was a bet.....

Hurrayyyy for those who genuinely do embrace lumps n bumps...

Gtr Manchester

Hope you give the fit guy a break

"Omg!! ME!!!

When a fit guy lkkes me i go on the defense.and.assume hes doing it for a bet or to take the piss...

Imsz 16 with huuuuge thighs n ass)

Guess its because my ex is on here and knocks me down a lot about my size...

I met a reallyyyyyy fit guy last week who literally worshipped me..but i couldnt get my head around it and kept thinking it was a bet.....

Hurrayyyy for those who genuinely do embrace lumps n bumps..."

Hello there

Im a lover

Black&White Utopia

"That is quite interesting topic!

Although I am big girl (I prefer to think of myself "curvy" then BBW) I do like slim athletic guys.

First - I like contrasts!

Second - two big bodies in bed - no no no - it doesn't work. At least for me.

But at polish similar website, for swinger ppl, I found thread started by a guy, who was laughing at BBW girl, who said in her profile that she likes fit, athletic hansom man - "how could you, you BMI is more then 30, you are OBESE. And what really scares me, that she may be able to find guys which fit her description, who would be desperate enough to meet her"

Welcome to Poland "

as I said earlier on this thread, are some nasty fuckers about ... Where ever in the world that may be.... Only reason someone would be so nasty to another human is cos their own life is a mess so how dare others even think of living their life to the full! Tells alot about such people really dont it

Sums up the dick im on about entirely....

Nail on head comes to mind x

"Hope you give the fit guy a break "

Id give u a break......well....a 2min breather

What did I do? X

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

" as I said earlier on this thread, are some nasty fuckers about ... Where ever in the world that may be.... Only reason someone would be so nasty to another human is cos their own life is a mess so how dare others even think of living their life to the full! Tells alot about such people really dont it "

very true!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Hmm why woukd they be surprised? BBW get a lot of attention from muscled guys on fab.

Do we? I could do with much more attention "

Haha! Me too

I do tend to ask why muscular men are interested tbh as soon as they say they go the gym i think ohh well you've got the wrong girl i always think its just to take the mick out of as i did have one who sent abuse for turning him down politely he started calling me a fat bush pig and to lose loads of weight then to message him thats why i always question myself and them as to why do they want to meet me

I love a fuller figure some of youz girls are too hard o yourselves. Look again and be proud x

Black&White Utopia

"I love a fuller figure some of youz girls are too hard o yourselves. Look again and be proud x"
exactly this!

"I do tend to ask why muscular men are interested tbh as soon as they say they go the gym i think ohh well you've got the wrong girl i always think its just to take the mick out of as i did have one who sent abuse for turning him down politely he started calling me a fat bush pig and to lose loads of weight then to message him thats why i always question myself and them as to why do they want to meet me "

Ive never met a muscular guy, they dont like bigger girls round here

Its simple for me i prefer women that bounce rather than those that tattle

By *ike1661Man  over a year ago

Local

Mature men know that BBW's are the best fucks What man does not want big soft tits and a big soft arse? "............. The fact is that BBW's are in demand while skinny women are not so sought after. !"

I fully agree with certain parts here. I have had some fantastic times with BBW's. Don't under estimate your pulling power, girls

Im not big chested so when i get messages off some men the first thing say is aww i love curvy women with their big boobs ermm sorry guys i wasnt that blessed but still still get the attention i suppose

Well I'm a big beautiful woman and getting used to the concept x

By *eriousMeetZMan  over a year ago

romford

Bbw girls taste the best full stop nothing better than a curvy girl that knows what she wants and how to own it only real men know what I'm talking about tbh slim girl are fit in there own respect but soz big girls when all day juicy pussies hmmmm excuse got a bit carried away there looool xxx

By *eriousMeetZMan  over a year ago

romford

Bbw girls taste the best full stop nothing better than a curvy girl that knows what she wants and how to own it only real men know what I'm talking about tbh slim girls are fit in there own respect but soz big girls win all day juicy pussies hmmmm excuse got a bit carried away there looool xxx

Jelly on a plate,

jelly on a plate,

wibble wobble, Wibble Wobble

jelly on a plate

lmaoooooooo

I'm curvy and I don't care... deal with it!!

» Add a new message to this topic