FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BBC quandary

BBC quandary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It appears there are a lot of conceited individuals on this site. An apparent disdain for single guys is rife among the ladies.

Is it just me or is there an unnecessary strong negative association for women who meet with black men? I've noticed some people have diverse tastes but refrain from displaying certain verifications. I just wanted to clarify why this is the case?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People may only display a few of their verifications for a variety of reasons. I doubt they hide them often because they are not wanting others to know they have been with a black guy. They are more likely to hide they have been with a bi guy!

They may hide a veri if it's too graphic or if they have several from the same person. Perhaps it's not written well or they feel that showing too many puts others off.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"It appears there are a lot of conceited individuals on this site. An apparent disdain for single guys is rife among the ladies.

Is it just me or is there an unnecessary strong negative association for women who meet with black men? I've noticed some people have diverse tastes but refrain from displaying certain verifications. I just wanted to clarify why this is the case?"

Maybe people find others who define themselves by their colour distasteful?

I for one would never dream of naming myself white cock or suchlike - I believe it has negative conotations

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think too many people are so wrapped up in what other people are doing it takes the focus away from what they can do to improve their own chances......

way too much over-analyising... especially when it comes to things that excluding them

but hey... people see it as an easy kop out to cover over their own flaws.... i know... blame everyone else!!!!! right....

the great thing is that people can stand out and overcome a million different things if they take the oppotunites out there... and not everyone does....

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

When I view verifications, I take note of how and what is written, rather than observing the colour of their skin.

"When I view verifications, I take note of how and what is written, rather than observing the colour of their skin. "

Ditto...

I meet men, their colour is not relevant, it's the spark of attraction that is. If anyone judged me on the skin colour of a man I'd been verified by they would very quickly be blocked

I have played with several black guys. Only one made the mistake of telling my to suck his big black cock. I stopped and pointed out my white cock was bigger. I really didn't like the colour of our skin being mentioned. It wasn't relevant to me.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"It appears there are a lot of conceited individuals on this site. An apparent disdain for single guys is rife among the ladies.

Is it just me or is there an unnecessary strong negative association for women who meet with black men? I've noticed some people have diverse tastes but refrain from displaying certain verifications. I just wanted to clarify why this is the case?"

Think in swinging its a case of likes and dislikes, turn on and turn offs. I (mrs) think you will find in regards to meets with black men , the tastes too , are as diverse as any other catagorie on here.

What people choose to display or not is if their own concern. We consentrate on what does it for us, with enjoyment and mutual respect for all concerned

Now and again we love a BBC meet .

Depending on the scenario it could be cos it's black . What's up with that ?

Love the visual contrast , the bull scenario and all that some dislike .

Oh and we would proudly display the verification !

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

Judging from the messages I get from men/couples saying they would love to watch me playing with a blabk guy or two I would say, as in every preference on Fab, you will find every view and opinion!

"I meet men, their colour is not relevant, it's the spark of attraction that is. If anyone judged me on the skin colour of a man I'd been verified by they would very quickly be blocked "

this. It's the man I need to be attracted to, not the colour of his skin.

Dark skin is very attractive to me. BUT it's not enough on it's own. I haven't experienced any negative remarks so far, but that judgment on me, would quickly lead to my judgment on the person!

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We actively seek out BBC not because we think black guys are any better than white guys , but because it's our fantasy and preference. We love the skin tone contrast and the aesthetics of a very large black cock. Perhaps because we like to take pics and video this is a factor. We are seeking to fulfill our fantasies on here, which is why this site is so good for allowing people to do that. We don't judge other people when setting preferences, it's there choice.

"Judging from the messages I get from men/couples saying they would love to watch me playing with a blabk guy or two I would say, as in every preference on Fab, you will find every view and opinion!"

This.

There are enough people who don't make it a point of reference that it can easily be ignored if people obscure verifications for that (or any other) reason.

If I take the example the OP used, highlighting it won't force those who do it to change their ways.

Another point was raised and that was the general disdain for single men. It's a view born out of bad experiences and the only way OP (any other men) can counter that view is to make yourselves stand out.

I think as they just wanna meet a bbc they hide the verifications cos they might be horny for a white cock that time lol

I've not seen evidence of that so I can't comment. But,I have been asked by non black men before if I've had sex with a black man. Some don't like the fact I have,some get turned on by it. I care for neither. I like men of all races and wouldn't hide a verification because of who the person was. As for single men,I love them

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"i think too many people are so wrapped up in what other people are doing it takes the focus away from what they can do to improve their own chances......

way too much over-analyising... especially when it comes to things that excluding them

but hey... people see it as an easy kop out to cover over their own flaws.... i know... blame everyone else!!!!! right....

the great thing is that people can stand out and overcome a million different things if they take the oppotunites out there... and not everyone does....

"

Here, here!

» Add a new message to this topic