FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples membership at clubs

Couples membership at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee Viante OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I have more than one male friend I'd like to visit clubs as a couple with.

Will I need a couples membership at each club for me with each person? Or can I have one couples membership and effectively vouch for the person I bring?

How do people who have more than one play partner that they attend couples and single women only nights with manage things?

I'll stress, for the record, this is not going to be a case of using a couples membership to get a single guy in on a couples night so he can go off by himself. If I go as part of a couple, we remain a couple throughout the event.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

At La Chambre it had to be the guy you joined with, but I often wonder how they checked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unless you went there quite often they'd never remember.

Or get each guy to wear a balaclava when you go in.

By the sound of it you need a family pass lol

By *ncoreMan  over a year ago

poulton

I think clubs need a record of who is in attendance. We were always nervous about giving all our personal details to a club then they explained that it was if anything happened in an emergency situation. Which is understandable really. I think if you spoke with the club they would probably be okay with it as long as they had the details of who was there at that time.

"I think clubs need a record of who is in attendance. We were always nervous about giving all our personal details to a club then they explained that it was if anything happened in an emergency situation. Which is understandable really. I think if you spoke with the club they would probably be okay with it as long as they had the details of who was there at that time."

What emergency situation though? Cinemas, supermarkets, theatres etc don't need personal details. I never understood this. I also never give my real details.

I'd appreciate more comments on this, please, if anyone has any.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Most clubs will want it to be same partner. Some clubs couples do not need to be members. If in doubt ask the club you are planning to go to

Kind of getting around club policy on entry fees

We also are always off put by couples who are not really couples at a club, the dynamics and sexual understanding between the fake couple are never at a level of a long standing living couple, in our experience anyway

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Individual clubs will have their own way of doing things, check with the club.

Its all about the licencing for the club...they have to provide accurate info if ever inspected. .maybe you could contact the clubs you intend on visiting and ask them their take on it...all of the main clubs have their contact details on their Web page advertised on the club section on here..only they can give you the correct answer. .have fun

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Kind of getting around club policy on entry fees

We also are always off put by couples who are not really couples at a club, the dynamics and sexual understanding between the fake couple are never at a level of a long standing living couple, in our experience anyway"

The OP has stated that they go and stay as a couple. We never ask a couple if they are together, married, fwb or fbs. Not our business

We also are always off put by couples who are not really couples at a club, the dynamics and sexual understanding between the fake couple are never at a level of a long standing living couple, in our experience anyway"

see I disagree there.. I know many play couples that unless they told you, that you would never know.

and its not getting around rules.. as a couple means a pair... And there are a pair. It doesnt and never has stated two people in a relationship.

I have a card for Abfabs with my ex bfs name on it, have used it with other guys since splitting from him no problem

We also are always off put by couples who are not really couples at a club, the dynamics and sexual understanding between the fake couple are never at a level of a long standing living couple, in our experience anyway

The OP has stated that they go and stay as a couple. We never ask a couple if they are together, married, fwb or fbs. Not our business"

see I disagree there.. I know many play couples that unless they told you, that you would never know.

and its not getting around rules.. as a couple means a pair... And there are a pair. It doesnt and never has stated two people in a relationship. "

I'd count as one of the fake couples then. Been with FB for 2 years which has been longer than some of my relationships. Always up front with those we play with and never have any complaints.

YEah god forbid to have a single man come with a couple to get it cheaper lol

"

I'd count as one of the fake couples then. Been with FB for 2 years which has been longer than some of my relationships. Always up front with those we play with and never have any complaints."

you brazen hussy you

"

I'd count as one of the fake couples then. Been with FB for 2 years which has been longer than some of my relationships. Always up front with those we play with and never have any complaints.

you brazen hussy you "

Absolutely Cali chick. Great to see you back. Big hugs x

and its not getting around rules.. as a couple means a pair... And there are a pair. It doesnt and never has stated two people in a relationship.

I'd count as one of the fake couples then. Been with FB for 2 years which has been longer than some of my relationships. Always up front with those we play with and never have any complaints."

Not aimed at playing couples that comment, aimed at people who just decide to go as a couple for example after a lady replying to an ad in here and going with a guy on what you could call a first date....

"

Not aimed at playing couples that comment, aimed at people who just decide to go as a couple for example after a lady replying to an ad in here and going with a guy on what you could call a first date...."

I wouldn't really do that as I don't want to take someone I have no idea how he will behave but even so... There are no rules against it..and some of the worst behaviour I have had at a club has come from the male half of a legit living together couple.

Not aimed at playing couples that comment, aimed at people who just decide to go as a couple for example after a lady replying to an ad in here and going with a guy on what you could call a first date...."

I think my OP makes it clear these are established friends and not first meet type scenarios. In case it doesn't, I am definitely not talking about meeting a stranger and going to a club as a couple.

Nor is it a means for a man to get in cheaper or on nights on which single men are not welcome. Frankly, why would I do that? Unless it's a partner I play with, there's no benefit for me.

As Cali has said, I wouldn't take someone to a club without knowing he understands the rules and etiquette and will behave well.

I have been to several clubs with several different people and have never needed to prove who we say we are.. They take us as a couple on my card... I'm sure you would be ok on the same pass... The fire regulations are for numbers only... Not names... I've only joined one club in my actual name anyway... Even my local club allows me to take single blokes in on my pass as they know I'm not going to cause any trouble and we are there to play... Which in turn will hopefully bring people back again

Im a member of several clubs and they dont have my real name....im down as flick at most of them lol

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I have a card for Abfabs with my ex bfs name on it, have used it with other guys since splitting from him no problem "

I think abfabs do expect it to be the names on the card, they did ask me once

» Add a new message to this topic