FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Under construction

Under construction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm trying to construct a profile that will not make fellow members recoil in horror. I am a single man so that puts me on the back foot straight away. I'm fed up seeing cocks so I can't imagine what it's like for you ladies - ultimately does a profile need a cock pic on it ? I know everyone's different and I'm not assuming all you ladies/ couples are the same but ill go with the majority view . Thanks for reading !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Some men keep their cock pic private and tell people that they'd show it on request.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I for one am turned off by profiles that feature only cock pics...but appreciate one or two with other body shots (her)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

For me no, a cock picture isn't necessary although a full, naked body shot is nice it's the close up cock only I'm not keen on.

Many thanks for the advice - a few more hours in the gym needed then a naked body shot I think

By *himaeraWoman  over a year ago

near derby.

"Many thanks for the advice - a few more hours in the gym needed then a naked body shot I think "

Your body looks fine to me!

"Many thanks for the advice - a few more hours in the gym needed then a naked body shot I think

Your body looks fine to me! "

Thank you for that - although if you'd seen my face you'd see how hard I'm sucking everything in .

» Add a new message to this topic