FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > our profile

our profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *errible_Two OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We've had a lot of ppl arrange meets with us and then back out at last min or disappear, is it us or is this a regular thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably mostly 'dreamers' that get off on the chase. Then when it comes to reality of meeting.............they scarper

By *atlady555Woman  over a year ago

Reading

im quite lucky only had one person mess me about and that was just for a drink but turnt out ok in the end as met a fella in town who was a fabber and we had a drink instead.

I don't know what to suggest to help you out babe

cat

Sheffield

We thought there was a certain amount of "dreamers" too but surely not all of them can be?

And we just wondered if there was something particularly off putting about our profile? lol xxx

"We thought there was a certain amount of "dreamers" too but surely not all of them can be?

And we just wondered if there was something particularly off putting about our profile? lol xxx"

nothing off putting that I can see, rather nice in fact

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Dunno why anybody would back out of meeting anybody in this thread! C xx

Sheffield

"We thought there was a certain amount of "dreamers" too but surely not all of them can be?

And we just wondered if there was something particularly off putting about our profile? lol xxxnothing off putting that I can see, rather nice in fact "

Flattery get's you places

Sheffield

"Dunno why anybody would back out of meeting anybody in this thread! C xx"

Completely agree with you there

And we just wondered if there was something particularly off putting about our profile? lol xxxnothing off putting that I can see, rather nice in fact

Flattery get's you places "

ooooo does it now

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Take a look at your selection process, the only thing they all have in common is you.

Are you having phone contact before you meet? Are you arranging to meet verified people? Are you arranging a meey in the first couple of messages? All of these can be reasons why you get a lot of dreamers.

Good grief!! The only answer is they must quite simply be mad. Apart from that, I don't know why this happens. I think they just get cold feet.

And we just wondered if there was something particularly off putting about our profile? lol xxxnothing off putting that I can see, rather nice in fact "

Anyone missing a meet with you must be bonkers.

Do you read their verifications to gain clues about them.

Just wish I lived in Sheffield.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"We've had a lot of ppl arrange meets with us and then back out at last min or disappear, is it us or is this a regular thing?

"

Pretty much par for the course. Your profile looks fab to us nothing wrong there.

One of the reasons we love going to clubs is there seems to be issues with a lot of meets arranged through the websites.

Xxxx

Sounds like you have a crap selection process, tighten it up and won't get messed around that much. Don't say yes to everyone that you find attractive that offers to meet

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"although we play normally terrible is collared to two" (from the OP's profile).What does that mean?

I've had no shows.

Sheffield

"Take a look at your selection process, the only thing they all have in common is you.

Are you having phone contact before you meet? Are you arranging to meet verified people? Are you arranging a meey in the first couple of messages? All of these can be reasons why you get a lot of dreamers. "

We agree we are the common denominator but we are never pushy, we are happy to verify ourselves (often they vanish before this point!!)

Sheffield

"Good grief!! The only answer is they must quite simply be mad. Apart from that, I don't know why this happens. I think they just get cold feet. "

Thank you we can understand cold feet, we all had to start off somewhere didn't we? and we still get nervous and we have been swinging a while xx

Sheffield

"We've had a lot of ppl arrange meets with us and then back out at last min or disappear, is it us or is this a regular thing?

Pretty much par for the course. Your profile looks fab to us nothing wrong there.

One of the reasons we love going to clubs is there seems to be issues with a lot of meets arranged through the websites.

Xxxx"

Think we are going to concentrate on clubs from now on because as you rightly say arranging meets through the site seems a lot of hassle these days xx

Sheffield

""although we play normally terrible is collared to two" (from the OP's profile).What does that mean?"

It means we have a BDSM lifestyle but we are happy to play without whips and chains and cattle prod's lol

We understand bdsm isn't everyone's bag lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic