FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why is it

Why is it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it when I'm free no one else is I've been on here a while now and have many chats but no action I've had 1 meet but just coffee and when I'm off work I don't get any action why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dunno

but anyone with a username regards to 50shades i wouldnt take seriously

Personally, I'd take out the first 2 paragraphs of your profile, they are negative and off putting. Have you tried going to socials or clubs to get yourself known?

Sods law

No I haven't tried clubs yet as not sure we're to go I have heard there is a few about but never been and as for the name I thought it might be abit sexier . I will revamp my profile

"No I haven't tried clubs yet as not sure we're to go I have heard there is a few about but never been and as for the name I thought it might be abit sexier . I will revamp my profile "

Have a look in the club section on here and also the meets and events section for organised social meets. I'd take the legal warning bit out too, its pointless and means nothing. Good luck.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Stop moaning and get sum good fun , easy , simple vibes on ya profile! Sure that would help OP ... Being negative just breeds nagativity in others..... Sposed to be fun here... Good luck

I've revamped how that people x

Better although putting that you want a reply even if its a no thanks probably won't get one, an inbox full of no thanks messages isn't what I'd want. A lot of single women get well over 50 messages a day, if they're not interested they won't reply, its a no thanks. Replying often starts a conversation of why, what's your type etc or worse still, abuse so accept a no reply is a no thanks and move on.

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

Funny most men on here think they are owed a good time without effort and time put in!

Where In South east are you?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

The 11 cock pics would put me off straight away I'm afraid

Soooo many cock pics and telling women they're rude if they don't reply is asking for no replies.

I'm from canvey essex

Yes, mostly it is just chat here, not much action lol.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why is it when I'm free no one else is I've been on here a while now and have many chats but no action I've had 1 meet but just coffee and when I'm off work I don't get any action why ? "

the word "action" is the single biggest cringey turn off word for me on here.... I feel dirty now... off for a shower...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Definitely keep your focus on your profile - this is important for all of us, as many recipients of our mails read the profile before / if ever they read the message.

I don't know what times you've been free, so maybe that has been a factor. If you post into the meets section, including details of specific times that you're free, that should increase your chances of getting together with others who are free then.

Make it clear how far you will travel, as others will know if they're close enough for you.

Look for socials and clubs too - some of them hold non-member events, so it allows you to check them out before shelling out the money to join.

Be open and willing to be a friend to anyone who seems decent - others may be the link-up to those that you could have fun with.

Get someone to take a few pics of you, so that you're as relaxed as possible in them. If you're relaxed, you'll look better, probably smile more and seem more inviting to others. These don't have to be undressed pics, merely you at your best/most easy going and happy.

Lastly, tailor all your messages to others, so that they relate to them. Recipients get inundated with mail, so let yours stand out. Don't send blind mail, without reading a full profile - some users are very specific about what they are looking for, so you may be wasting your time.

Good luck!

Thank you for all your help people see there is decent people on here thank you again

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

There are a couple of parties on Canvey running on alternative weekends, not sure of their policies on single males though.

There is a social coming up at the Paradise Spa in Dagenham. Not that far away, and a good chance to get yourself known.

Also Mingles has just opened in Colchester, again check single male policy.

I no the paradise spa I used to live in dagenham when is this meet Hun

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"I no the paradise spa I used to live in dagenham when is this meet Hun "

It's in the London forum, Bombs Summer social. Beginning of September if I remember correctly.

» Add a new message to this topic