FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > tips for getting more meets as a single guy?

tips for getting more meets as a single guy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi im a young genuine single guy but I struggle getting meets. Is it because im too young? My profile? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

4 in 5 months is not bad at all mate

Be yourself and honest...But your doing ok. Many guys do not manage any meets.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

A 2 line profile? Really? And you have to ask why? Some people really are not born with common sense in the slightest

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

What profile?? Your post on here is longer than it, and yes your age will probably hinder you. You've had 4 meets though that's not bad going.

"A 2 line profile? Really? And you have to ask why? Some people really are not born with common sense in the slightest "

"A 2 line profile? Really? And you have to ask why? Some people really are not born with common sense in the slightest "

To think that I've got an essay and can veri's are all I can manage.

You're doing good, kid.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"A 2 line profile? Really? And you have to ask why? Some people really are not born with common sense in the slightest

You're doing good, kid."

I've just read yours and it sounds very confusing indeed...as if you are just trying to cover all bases! And yes, your age will go against you as well I'm afraid

"A 2 line profile? Really? And you have to ask why? Some people really are not born with common sense in the slightest

You're doing good, kid.

I've just read yours and it sounds very confusing indeed...as if you are just trying to cover all bases! And yes, your age will go against you as well I'm afraid "

verdict on mine

Scotland - Aberdeen

You're doing good, kid.

I've just read yours and it sounds very confusing indeed...as if you are just trying to cover all bases! And yes, your age will go against you as well I'm afraid verdict on mine "

Fook off lol your old enough to know better and being on my friends list doesn't give you any special treatment....do you really want me to analyse it? Do Ya?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any better now?

You're doing good, kid.

I've just read yours and it sounds very confusing indeed...as if you are just trying to cover all bases! And yes, your age will go against you as well I'm afraid verdict on mine

Fook off lol your old enough to know better and being on my friends list doesn't give you any special treatment....do you really want me to analyse it? Do Ya? "

actually I do . Its been up a while and I do like to know whats good and bad about it . Even at my age lol

Scotland - Aberdeen

Remind me tomorrow if you really want me to look at it xx

"Remind me tomorrow if you really want me to look at it xx"
I will remind yer to look at it tomorrow

And my profile

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i say nothing more than "time, patience, and basic common sense!" the rest you work out for yourself!

whenever i see posts like the OP's I do wonder what their expectation of swinging is... because I would know a lot of people who would love to get as many meets as that.....

sometimes i think then best thing to do is actually go away and think about what you are writing....

pen...pad...paper....

two lines to 5 lines cobbled together doesn't really scream "I have worked out what i actually want to say"..... it screams kneejerk because people mentioned 2 lines in a profile

Don't get stuck behind PC just go to socials and clubs...your profile will develop as you gain more experience. .meets will follow

"i say nothing more than "time, patience, and basic common sense!" the rest you work out for yourself!

whenever i see posts like the OP's I do wonder what their expectation of swinging is... because I would know a lot of people who would love to get as many meets as that.....

sometimes i think then best thing to do is actually go away and think about what you are writing....

pen...pad...paper....

two lines to 5 lines cobbled together doesn't really scream "I have worked out what i actually want to say"..... it screams kneejerk because people mentioned 2 lines in a profile"

Agreed on the point about thinking about what you're going to write. The first time I created a profile on any site, I wrote down on a piece of paper what I wanted to get across. It made writing a profile easier as I had something to say.

I can't stress enough how useful it is to have something to say. It helps to get your personality across.

Seeing the username would be the the point we'd lose interest

Become black and grow your penis to a minimun of 8 inches.

Joking obviously.

I want more meets my self but ive only been on here about a week and a half, had a few meets and got some lined up soon to but my sex drive is just major high its not good -_-

Straight with two hidden veris from men

» Add a new message to this topic