FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Grrr! Any genuine ppl???

Grrr! Any genuine ppl???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otyoungcouple17 OP   Couple  over a year ago

lancashire

Been on here for a while now and still wading through the timewasters on this site! What is wrong with some ppl?? I mean if your on here I'm sure your wanting something more than just a few msgs??? Or maybe it's just us??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some people are like that, just got to try and spot them out i guess

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

As it has been said before so many times on here way to many ppl talk the talk but then cant really be arsed to put there shoes on to walk the walk xxxxxxx

lancashire

That's defo a good way of putting it. They should all be banned somehow. Lol. Was starting to think it was us.x

"As it has been said before so many times on here way to many ppl talk the talk but then cant really be arsed to put there shoes on to walk the walk xxxxxxx"

true that

lancashire

You've got so many veris!! We're jealous lol. How do you do it??? X

Not a problem we have. Maybe look at how you approach things?

"You've got so many veris!! We're jealous lol. How do you do it??? X"

your profile looks good you shouldn't be having problems to be honest, nice pics by the way

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I find lots of genuine people from here.

lancashire

Love the veris.xxx but we are looking for girls under the age of 32. We are still relatively young lol.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think that it's worth remembering. Many people need to chat or exchange messages to see if they're interested.

If the conversation just goes quite, maybe offer them a meet directly.

You could always try blocking non verified members if you haven't already. I did it about a year ago on my single profile and found it really helped.

Reckon fab should introduce a genuine rating for profiles!

Manchester

"Been on here for a while now and still wading through the timewasters on this site! What is wrong with some ppl?? I mean if your on here I'm sure your wanting something more than just a few msgs??? Or maybe it's just us??"

You have a decent profile and sound attractive. One possible problem your having with meeting is the emphasis on camming. I'm probably making an unfair generalisation but it's been my experience that some people meet and some people cam. I don't cam or spend ages chatting etc, my view tends to be a few mails, one or two phone conversations then lets meet. It's worked for me.

Manchester

One other thing that might help is becoming a Silver or Gold member, you can see who's looked at you and see if you fancy following them up. It's worked for me

lancashire

Thanks for the pointers and comments guys. Defo some new things to try.x

lancashire

Maybe we sound too attractive and ppl think we are catfish!! Pmsl. We do have veris though

"Not a problem we have. Maybe look at how you approach things? "

couldn't agree more

If they stop messaging up to them. NEXT

Her

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

You're looking for single bi fems under 32.

Not a huge percentage of the site population. Hence they can pick and choose who to meet and you have to make sure you're appealing to them - a threesome should be for their benefit and enjoyment as much as yours.

If messaging isn't working for you - get out to clubs and try the real world. You may find you get better results.

A

lancashire

They could at least have the decency to say they are not interested though. The dont need to be rude

You are looking for the most sort after group on the site. Your profile is mediocre at best so whinging that people are not genuine is not going to help you. You are in Blackpool so get yourself to one of the many clubs.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm a figment of everyone's imagination. Genuinely.

"They could at least have the decency to say they are not interested though. The dont need to be rude"

some people just dont bother replying if there not interested though, so just take no reply as a no thanks, im not going to lie i do blank people my self sometimes only when im getting hounded though and they wont take no for an answer

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Oh - and telling readers 'she has a great body as you can see from our pics' only works if you can see the body - rather than crotch shots.

Cock pics don't work too well on single male profiles.

Gynae shots often get the same result on couples/single female profiles.

Just a thought!

A

lancashire

Thanks for the comment. It is true what you say and we do realise that if we broaden our age group we may have more results. Over 32 just don't do it for us though May have to reword our profile on your comments, thanks x

You also need to accept that you are seeking the most sought after and also the least common sort of member on here - a young bi female.

And as any young bi female will tell you the last thing they want is to be viewed as is as 'a performing seal' there primarily to fulfil the couple's fantasy. And to be blunt your profile reads like that is exactly what you want.

"If messaging isn't working for you - get out to clubs and try the real world. You may find you get better results.

A"

I think in the 2 years we've been swinging we've had at leas half a dozen FFMs and we've never looked for a single female on here

Manchester

"They could at least have the decency to say they are not interested though. The dont need to be rude"

How often do single men post this and get told to live with it?

lancashire

Wow what your secret lol. Your feedback has been taken on board;)

I'm a single guy and I get the same problem It's even gone to a point where I've had to sit in my car for 3 hours waiting to meet someone who didn't appear Worst thing is she constantly kept messaging me she won't be long!

Manchester

"Wow what your secret lol. Your feedback has been taken on board;)"

If you're talking about my secret there isn't one, I'm genuine, generally easy to get on with and a bit of a slut

Plenty of us on here are genuine....but we hide lol!

Manchester

"I'm a single guy and I get the same problem It's even gone to a point where I've had to sit in my car for 3 hours waiting to meet someone who didn't appear Worst thing is she constantly kept messaging me she won't be long!"

That's part of the learning process, these days if I'm going into town anyway I don't mind but I won't go out of my way. I don't mind going to my local pub to meet, it's only 10 minutes walk.

I want a phone conversation before going to meet, if it's a couple I want to speak to both parties. If I'm going to meet someone at there place I want at least a post code and they need to have verifications from meets not just cam.

I may miss out on some meets but I certainly miss out on messers like your lady, (if she even was female) who had you sitting in your car for 3 hours.

The other month someone posted on here that he arranged to go from Manchester to Liverpool for a meet. When he got there the woman was a man who said I didn't think anyone ever actually turned up for these things. At least if he'd spoken on the phone he'd have known it was a bloke.

lancashire

"Wow what your secret lol. Your feedback has been taken on board;)

If you're talking about my secret there isn't one, I'm genuine, generally easy to get on with and a bit of a slut"

Was talking to crystal wheels lol

I hate fake people, the puncture repair kits are just so damn fiddly

"I'm a single guy and I get the same problem It's even gone to a point where I've had to sit in my car for 3 hours waiting to meet someone who didn't appear Worst thing is she constantly kept messaging me she won't be long!

That's part of the learning process, these days if I'm going into town anyway I don't mind but I won't go out of my way. I don't mind going to my local pub to meet, it's only 10 minutes walk.

I want a phone conversation before going to meet, if it's a couple I want to speak to both parties. If I'm going to meet someone at there place I want at least a post code and they need to have verifications from meets not just cam.

I may miss out on some meets but I certainly miss out on messers like your lady, (if she even was female) who had you sitting in your car for 3 hours.

The other month someone posted on here that he arranged to go from Manchester to Liverpool for a meet. When he got there the woman was a man who said I didn't think anyone ever actually turned up for these things. At least if he'd spoken on the phone he'd have known it was a bloke."

Yeah that what I do now before meeting, need a phone number etc! I am constantly learning from mistakes.

Also that's a bit lucky for you bing in a bigger city like Manchester! Not the same around where I live, hence why I have to put my range put a little!

The best way I found how to find fake profiles is to search their pictures on Google Such a handy tool! You won't believe how many I've seen!

lancashire

"The best way I found how to find fake profiles is to search their pictures on Google Such a handy tool! You won't believe how many I've seen!"

I've seen it done but never thought of it. Must try thanks

"The best way I found how to find fake profiles is to search their pictures on Google Such a handy tool! You won't believe how many I've seen!

I've seen it done but never thought of it. Must try thanks"

If you are using Google chrome, just right-click the image and the option appears at the bottom of the menu Works on tablet too! Benefits of being a computing student haha

Know the feeling.

Manchester

If you're talking about my secret there isn't one, I'm genuine, generally easy to get on with and a bit of a slut

Was talking to crystal wheels lol "

Always best to quote

Was talking to crystal wheels lol "

There's no secret. We go to clubs. We go to socials. We are active on the fet scene. We certainly never rely on this site for meets.

"The best way I found how to find fake profiles is to search their pictures on Google Such a handy tool! You won't believe how many I've seen!"

Just because a picture is somewhere else on the web doesn't necessarily mean the profile is fake. People are allowed to use their pictures on other sites.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Ive been here for nearly a couple of years, and only ever had 2 no shows. I always go on gut feeling, they may be the nicest people in the world, but if I have a bad feeling about them, I won't organise a meet.

"The best way I found how to find fake profiles is to search their pictures on Google Such a handy tool! You won't believe how many I've seen!

Just because a picture is somewhere else on the web doesn't necessarily mean the profile is fake. People are allowed to use their pictures on other sites."

Well obviously you would be able to distinguish between that and one from image fap!

Just because a picture is somewhere else on the web doesn't necessarily mean the profile is fake. People are allowed to use their pictures on other sites.

Well obviously you would be able to distinguish between that and one from image fap! "

No I'd use common sense and not think with my balls like many men on here. That 18 year old cumslut who will fuck anything and meets within 10 mins is not real you know! Common sense!

Well obviously you would be able to distinguish between that and one from image fap!

No I'd use common sense and not think with my balls like many men on here. That 18 year old cumslut who will fuck anything and meets within 10 mins is not real you know! Common sense!"

Not all of us think like that I certainly don't, I use my larger brain lol

Well obviously you would be able to distinguish between that and one from image fap! "

I don't mean to sound overly harsh but someone that spends 3 hours sat in their car waiting for a meet probably isn't the best qualified to be giving advice on how to spot fakes

Reverse image os a useful tool but by no means a difinitive guide. Plenty of pictures on here have been stolen, people post pictures elsewhere

Manchester

No I'd use common sense and not think with my balls like many men on here. That 18 year old cumslut who will fuck anything and meets within 10 mins is not real you know! Common sense!"

Shit, you mean she's not coming?

lancashire

Slight update and rewording. Any more suggestions???

I don't mean to sound overly harsh but someone that spends 3 hours sat in their car waiting for a meet probably isn't the best qualified to be giving advice on how to spot fakes

Reverse image os a useful tool but by no means a difinitive guide. Plenty of pictures on here have been stolen, people post pictures elsewhere"

That was back earlier when I joined the site (Over a month ago!) Obviously I've learned since then!

No I'd use common sense and not think with my balls like many men on here. That 18 year old cumslut who will fuck anything and meets within 10 mins is not real you know! Common sense!

Not all of us think like that I certainly don't, I use my larger brain lol"

Three hours sat waiting for someone?? Yeh sure you do!

Not all of us think like that I certainly don't, I use my larger brain lol

Three hours sat waiting for someone?? Yeh sure you do!"

That was ages ago though lol, I wouldn't do the same right now!

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 13:24:55]

No sadly most are timewasters and just wanna chat and no action lol .

"Slight update and rewording. Any more suggestions???"

No pictures of the male half. I suspect most people would want to see both halves of a couple

If you were looking for couples with a bi female, we'd meet you

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

It's been said well by many.

There aren't many real single gems under 30 who want to meet couples those there are get inundated.

The site gives you all the tools in the world to cut down on fakes etc but at the end of it if what you want isn't in abundance you will always struggle.

The best way to meet likeminded swingers is still generally in clubs though. As good as this site is its still full of the inherent problems any casual sex site has on the net.

Good luck though

"Been on here for a while now and still wading through the timewasters on this site! What is wrong with some ppl?? I mean if your on here I'm sure your wanting something more than just a few msgs??? Or maybe it's just us??"

You're crap at choosing people

lancashire

"Been on here for a while now and still wading through the timewasters on this site! What is wrong with some ppl?? I mean if your on here I'm sure your wanting something more than just a few msgs??? Or maybe it's just us??

You're crap at choosing people"

Thanks for that. Any constructive criticism??? Lol

lancashire

"It's been said well by many.

There aren't many real single gems under 30 who want to meet couples those there are get inundated.

The site gives you all the tools in the world to cut down on fakes etc but at the end of it if what you want isn't in abundance you will always struggle.

The best way to meet likeminded swingers is still generally in clubs though. As good as this site is its still full of the inherent problems any casual sex site has on the net.

Good luck though"

Thanks for the comment. Seems like clubs are the way forward. X

You are just looking for single females by the looks of it. They have plenty of choice so maybe after chatting someone else is interesting them more. You just have to roll with it you can't make people meet you jest because you have exchanged a message or so.

» Add a new message to this topic