FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting a meet

Getting a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to get a meet after you've not been on the site for a while?

We started looking for meets again a couple of months ago after not meeting anyone for about a year and we're finding hard to get a meet. Any ideas pls ppl? Paul and Diane

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why is it so hard to get a meet after you've not been on the site for a while?

We started looking for meets again a couple of months ago after not meeting anyone for about a year and we're finding hard to get a meet. Any ideas pls ppl? Paul and Diane "

I have no idea you look so nice and friendly in that picture and your profile looks fine to me. Maybe it's just one of those things and suddenly like buses all the meets will turn up at once

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Could be a lot of things! possibly at the moment, it might be school holidays and people in general finding it hard to arrange meets..

Might possibly just be bad luck, or you need 'easing in' again - you been off for a little while so need to get back in to what worked for you before? (if you see what I mean).. maybe you have a little frustration that other people are sensing?

Nothing about you shouts anything that would make me want to run a mile, so.. just keep on doing what your doing, and enjoy - I'm sure it will all come good again

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thnx for your answer xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

New pics, re jingle ya profile, put up some status for what your lookin for and in meet listings. Cant do any more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You had plenty of meets there lol.

» Add a new message to this topic