FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > GB advice

GB advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inups99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

My wife is very very keen to play with several men at once. She's enjoyed the pleasure of 3 guys (who she wore out!!) and is looking to play with a group of 4 or maybe more. Not quite the traditional gangbang situation with her lying back and them taking turns but more of a join in and out as you like type situation. Wondering just how guys would feel about sharing one lady between 4 or more and what advice anyone may have on how to manage the situation. Ta!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In a gang bang situation I prefer another girl there to share the load so to speak Do as many as she feels comfortable with and let her pick the guys. I love to be covered in spunk and share a spunky kiss at the end.

We have had a few gangbangs and i would say try an organised gangbang group,then you know the guys know each other and you know they are going to turn up,also there is 1 guy who organises these,so you can tell him your limits,what you will do and what you wont do,he will then make sure the guys know before they turn up...

We know a few guys in the Northwest who organise gangbangs,and they can accom too,so if you want the details of these guys feel free to PM us.

we were at a party and Kate was entertaining 5 guys. I was in the bar having a bevvy, and when I'd finished I went to find her. Needless to say I just followed the noise and went in the room to see a bundle of arms and legs, lol.

Anyway, I tried to join in, and one of the guys said "hey mate...wait your turn", I replied, "who the fuck do you think you are, she's my wife, so you can fuck off", lol, so he did.

Looking back it always makes us chuckle and there was no trouble, in fact we all had a couple of beers together later.

So, prepare yourself for a little mayhem, coz it can happen

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"We have had a few gangbangs and i would say try an organised gangbang group,then you know the guys know each other and you know they are going to turn up,also there is 1 guy who organises these,so you can tell him your limits,what you will do and what you wont do,he will then make sure the guys know before they turn up...

We know a few guys in the Northwest who organise gangbangs,and they can accom too,so if you want the details of these guys feel free to PM us.

"

Sound advice indeed. x

Hi, created, 4, 6, 8 and 11 guy gb's, 4 works great, 2 or 3 with her and spare guy to replace an exhausted bull thats spent, n on n on it goes, great fun!

T xx

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"My wife is very very keen to play with several men at once. She's enjoyed the pleasure of 3 guys (who she wore out!!) and is looking to play with a group of 4 or maybe more. Not quite the traditional gangbang situation with her lying back and them taking turns but more of a join in and out as you like type situation. Wondering just how guys would feel about sharing one lady between 4 or more and what advice anyone may have on how to manage the situation. Ta!!"
Id feel great about sharing her!! I also suggest you blindfold her for the second half of the session and see if she can tell who it is fucking her from the first part of the session!

ooh that sounds good x mmmm blindfolds

manchester

All good sound advice people - thanks!!! Think we have a pretty good idea of how to go about this now and have a successful meet - will let you know!!!

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

You could always come to London on a weekend and we would gladly organise it for you!

Also take a look at our website, there is a direct link in CLUBS under City Slickers Parties and you can read the reviews as well as our verifications on our profile!

Good Luck

I'd suggest you blindfold yourself and delegate a willing guy to video it all with the fun bit being, if you remove blindfold, filming stops!

A sexy catch 22,,mmmm, xx

manchester

Quite like this idea!!!! Will definitely try it. Our experience from last time was that after about three hours we took a short break to get refreshed. When my wife reappeared dressed in a new set of lingerie the bulls were really turned on and the second half was four hoursof red hot sex with almost every base covered!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic