FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Just another profile critique request....thanks in advance :)

Just another profile critique request....thanks in advance :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, we've been on here before and met a few couples but that was a while back and haven't managed to replace any verifications we lost from them when we decided to take a break.

Been sending out a few messages in the hopes of getting to know people in our area and of similar age but are coming across roughly 80% of them being read and ignored.

Just edited our profile a bit to add a bit more info e.g what we can practically offer and a little about what kind of people we're looking for.

Do you guys think our picks and profile are appealing to our preferences (Young couple 35(ish) that are looking for fun and friendship)

All advice welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Your name will lead most to believe you are not looking for meets, so many will delete without looking at your message or profile

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Your name will lead most to believe you are not looking for meets, so many will delete without looking at your message or profile"

Exactly the 1st thing that came to my mind when i saw the profile name, people who only want webcam fun would not get any interest from me (and maybe a lot of other people on the site who are looking for real meets). Then having looked at the profile...... no verifications?

First thing you need to be taken seriously on here is the verified by other users badge on your profile.

"Your name will lead most to believe you are not looking for meets, so many will delete without looking at your message or profile"

Yeah, originally we were just gonna cam and not meet but that didn't last lol. Just upgraded to silver so we can change it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The name aside.....

You say most of your messages are ignored or deleted? From your profile I see no reason why that would be. Maybe the pictures put people off for a good reason, near with me it might sound odd but perhaps they look at them and think 'wow, they look really hot and wouldn't be interested in us once they see our pics'

"The name aside.....

You say most of your messages are ignored or deleted? From your profile I see no reason why that would be. Maybe the pictures put people off for a good reason, near with me it might sound odd but perhaps they look at them and think 'wow, they look really hot and wouldn't be interested in us once they see our pics'

"

Haha, omg how sweet. I can't honestly believe that that would be the reason. I mean hell, if we thought someone was out of our league we might not message then first but we'd damn well reply!

"Hey, we've been on here before and met a few couples but that was a while back and haven't managed to replace any verifications we lost from them when we decided to take a break.

Been sending out a few messages in the hopes of getting to know people in our area and of similar age but are coming across roughly 80% of them being read and ignored.

Just edited our profile a bit to add a bit more info e.g what we can practically offer and a little about what kind of people we're looking for.

Do you guys think our picks and profile are appealing to our preferences (Young couple 35(ish) that are looking for fun and friendship)

All advice welcome."

There is nothing wrong with your profile its just that everyone is after single females so they have lots of choice.

"Hey, we've been on here before and met a few couples but that was a while back and haven't managed to replace any verifications we lost from them when we decided to take a break.

All advice welcome.

There is nothing wrong with your profile its just that everyone is after single females so they have lots of choice. "

Yeah I understand that, but nowhere on our profile does it state specifically we're looking for single females.

Yes it's in our preferences but actually we prefer couples lol

The pics are good but abit to long profile to read all the way to the end lol.

All advice welcome.

There is nothing wrong with your profile its just that everyone is after single females so they have lots of choice.

Yeah I understand that, but nowhere on our profile does it state specifically we're looking for single females.

Yes it's in our preferences but actually we prefer couples lol "

It did! But whatever you can change things its your profile.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

New Profile name is better.

Can't travel other than public transport , won't play on first meet , the profile seems somewhat nervous as most of your age are .

This kind of leaves the thought that it could be a long night if everyone is a bit nervous .

The statement about pushy guys in couples , and drinking games to loosen up is also a tad naive .... If you want to play , it shouldn't need that .

Try a club , get a meet veri and it will be much easier , good luck

"The name aside.....

Haha, omg how sweet. I can't honestly believe that that would be the reason. I mean hell, if we thought someone was out of our league we might not message then first but we'd damn well reply!"

We've had it happen with us, it's more frequent than you'd think. We've had people message us who we just kinda had a feeling they'd not like us once they saw us.

Looking at it now it looks fine I guess you have taken some advice given hopefully it will be fruitful for you.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Looks good, very limited age range tho, as many will be over 35 on here. Doesn't mean you should change it, just means you may well have to wait longer for a meet.

There is a lot of work to be done, the only way we can help is for you two to go to PHUKT @ Xstasia...

It all has to be done in person you see...

NIce day for sailing today lol

Majority of the pics are of the female, it's meant to be a COUPLES profile

» Add a new message to this topic