FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Seeking female or couple to take a chance on inexperience friendly deaf male

Seeking female or couple to take a chance on inexperience friendly deaf male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I have been on this site for over a year on and off and have not had much success. Part of the reason is that there are too many mens on here and also because of my lack of experience and pics.

I am not a person who would meet up in 30 mins after chatting, i like to build up to it slowly by chatting first then exchnaging pics or skyping and then eventually meet up.

I am quite open to what I am looking for and I even be happy to just chat as friends. I am looking for females or couples who will take a liking to inexperience friendly sensitive male and be happy to take it slow and chat first.

Any females or couples who are interested please contact me and I will reply, thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Get some pics up dude! This ain't blind date!!

Girls, couples or even guys don't trust a profile without them and tend to move on to profiles with more to offer or see. It's all about swelling your wares. Think fishing... You don't just dip your hook in and expect a big catch, you've got to bait your line to land something special. Good luck anyhow

Oxford

Selling not swelling

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Get some pics up dude! This ain't blind date!!

Girls, couples or even guys don't trust a profile without them and tend to move on to profiles with more to offer or see. It's all about swelling your wares. Think fishing... You don't just dip your hook in and expect a big catch, you've got to bait your line to land something special. Good luck anyhow "

Girls, couples or even guys don't trust a profile without them and tend to move on to profiles with more to offer or see. It's all about swelling your wares. Think fishing... You don't just dip your hook in and expect a big catch, you've got to bait your line to land something special. Good luck anyhow "

Easy for you with profile and girl to attract fish lol!

get a profile photo up that may help

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

OP ya need a picture or two... Think of ya self as a shop window... Who gonna look in that shop or even know whats on offer if the window display blacked out and empty? People just gonna walk on by... Try pictures! Good Luck

"OP ya need a picture or two... Think of ya self as a shop window... Who gonna look in that shop or even know whats on offer if the window display blacked out and empty? People just gonna walk on by... Try pictures! Good Luck "

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

And no doubt this is another help me thread, who doesn't take any of the advise given

Isn't this about the twentieth time you have done a thread asking the same thing and still not taken any advise you have been given.

i think u need to get some photos up

get to some socials and have fun

i do take advice on board but i dont like to put or upload my pics on this site.

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

More like taking a gamble

"i do take advice on board but i dont like to put or upload my pics on this site. "
then, as you know, your chances of a meet decrease incredibly.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"i do take advice on board but i dont like to put or upload my pics on this site. "

Well, this isn't blind date you know! There are plenty of men with pics to entice us females and couples!

"i do take advice on board but i dont like to put or upload my pics on this site. then, as you know, your chances of a meet decrease incredibly."

i would not skype with someone with no photos on here

i never said i would never show photo but i wouldnt want any on my profile. i prefer to chat.first and then exchange pics if all goes well.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Why not upload some body pics without your face on? A nice bum or torso shot

Scotland - Aberdeen

"i never said i would never show photo but i wouldnt want any on my profile. i prefer to chat.first and then exchange pics if all goes well."

But you have to pique the interest in the first place! Jeeze why don't you get that?

"i never said i would never show photo but i wouldnt want any on my profile. i prefer to chat.first and then exchange pics if all goes well."

I wouldn't chat to someone with no pics, what have they got to hide

You wont get anywhere without a pic at all..good luck x

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Why not upload some body pics without your face on? A nice bum or torso shot"

Take this advice otherwise no one will be interested. I don't reply to messages with no pics .. Instant delete

Your profile says you have never even kissed a woman. Not sure a swinging site is the place to have your first sexual experience. First time sex I would hope would be with someone special. Perhaps another arena for meeting women would be more appropriate.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

pics man!! goddammit! give us SOMETHING to work with!! lmao

I come to Cov every few weeks for a few days. With no pic, I wouldn't know if I would want to meet you or not.. and I wouldn't waste my time chatting with a black silhouette just to wait for pics!

You can show non face pics. What is there on your profile to entice people?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

in which case you have no one to blame but yourself.... the options are there, you decide not to take them....

if you are not prepared to help yourself "help yourself" why on earth should good people take time to help you???

Will somebody please just fuck him

Oxford

Girls, couples or even guys don't trust a profile without them and tend to move on to profiles with more to offer or see. It's all about swelling your wares. Think fishing... You don't just dip your hook in and expect a big catch, you've got to bait your line to land something special. Good luck anyhow

Easy for you with profile and girl to attract fish lol!"

Why is anyone going to look if there's nothing to look at. Despite what people say initial attaction is key that's why people stop and read your profile. Can understand wanting to be descreet but unless you have Zebra skin or something no one will recognise a body shot or a carefully hidden face. You may or may not be Brad Pitt but like my father used to say there's something and someone out there for everyone.

"Think fishing... You don't just dip your hook in and expect a big catch, you've got to bait your line to land something special. "

Wow this could be the tag line for another well known site with the letters P.O.F in the name.

Oxford

[Removed by poster at 09/08/14 08:55:13]

You'll get no where without pics.....it's as simple as that.

You don't have to put a face pic as public but you need something.

You have started numerous threads asking the same question going back well over a year ago and been given the same advice regarding putting up pictures. A lot of people like myself, either have filters in place where anyone without a picture can't message me or your message will get instantly deleted. Without any pictures at all I'm afraid you're fighting a losing battle against hundreds of other single men.

Crikey you have been spinning this patter for two years now.

People are not going to take a chance on you while you are not selling yourself this includes pics.

Throwing out these threads every so often are not going to work. Do you expect someone to just throw you a sympathy shag???

Get some pics and get involved.

We were waiting for someone to say what most of us are thinking!!

Seems to us the same. The guy is looking for a sympathy shag.

Why does he seem to think he is any different to all the other single guy on here?

It would be wrong to treat anyone different to others, yet it seems that this is what the OP is hoping!

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

I think you probably need to give this site a rest, and concentrate on getting a hobby where you will meet women in a non swinging environment and build up your confidence.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Sixteen identical threads in over a year. To do the same thing over and over and expect different results is the definition of stupidity.

Two immediate reasons we wouldn't even bother with your profile.

No avatar

You say you won't put pics on here but will over msn. What's the difference ? our contact details are for those we are happy are what they seem to be. No excuse TBH you won't get anything from a site like this.

"Selling not swelling "
Hhahaha...

"Your profile says you have never even kissed a woman. Not sure a swinging site is the place to have your first sexual experience. First time sex I would hope would be with someone special. Perhaps another arena for meeting women would be more appropriate."

Seeing as i make most our meets deaf anyway, sounds like something good to me!

pics are a must though!!

I'm sorry but how many times are you going to try and use being deaf and a Virgin to get a meet. I would rather never have sex again than have a sympathy stag. I know you should use everything you can to get what you want out of life but seems a bit low and cringe worthy.

Can I just hijack this thread....?

I've got a huge cock that no one has ever managed to deep throat or fuck, can anyone help me please?

Oh I'm also a virgin and have never even kissed my parents!

This is the first time I've posted on here (so long as you don't count the 32 other times). I'm not gonna show you any pics you're just gonna have to take my word for it...oh help me please.....say you'll help....

The photos on your profile do mot need to be of your face. A nice chest picture or one of your bum or even a full length one would be nice. It would be hard to identify you from these unless you have tattoos.

You can then keep your face picture private to send with messages. Simples!

By *atexmeshWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

"Will somebody please just fuck him "

The profile brings out the predator in me, but I understand that the OP is looking for a connection of some kind first, and respect that. Also respect the reluctance for pictures - he's right, anyone can upload a pic from anywhere.

He doesn't want to take the chance on pics, but sometimes it's worth taking a chance on a profile with a lack of pics.

Pic paints a thousand words, yeah, but I'd rather read a thousand words sometimes than have the endless ....... shots ... that single women are doomed to receive here.

Surely you're better off at a deaf club we met at deaf club plenty of single girls there for first time than here.

Good luck !

Surely you're better off at a deaf club we met at deaf club plenty of single girls there for first time than here.

Good luck !

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ive read a few of ops replies about pics, but this is your main barrier to getting meets. They wont be rushing to ask to see your privates unless something sparks their interest first - probably any pic, but something other than a cock is ideal. Also I wonder whether fab is quite the right place for you to start from sexually. You have not kissed someone yet, so your experience level is below where most are at. Consider getting some experience - maybe just basics - and swinging later. Flogging a dead horse on fab could erode your confidence even more, which is probably something you dont need. And explain why you wont show a public pic, even if it is about codifence levels.

» Add a new message to this topic