FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does it pay to be polite and well mannered on here because frankly it is getting me nowhere. May have to change tact. No expecting loads of meets. On the contrary and willingly have socials. No worries. Just that message to regular friends and enjoy the banter but that is as far as it goes. Had some meets but it is getting difficult. Always polite, send a pic and enjoy the banter but banging my head against a wall. Even get blocked after one polite hello. As I say not expecting miracles just a drink or coffee now and then would be something.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's always good to be well mannered and polite. Many people don't like to play email tennis and prefer to arrange a meet fairly early on!

Sorry, didn't mean to private message ! Had a blonde moment lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lets put it this way: if you aren't polite and well mannered word will get round very fast and you will get nowhere. Carry on what your doing. Go to socials/clubs. Dont just rely on fab and you may have a chance.

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Just be you and don't worry about being blocked. Sometimes it's easier for people to block someone as it helps them to remember that their not interested.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Carry on with being polite and treat others how you wish to be treated. You have down well to have 4 meets in a 7 month period as there are guys that haven't even had a meet in that time.

I would get yourself to socials to make new friends and sort out an avatar picture as through the forums this will help you attract others. When i looked first I didn't think you would have a picture mate so its the little things that help.

I wish you the very best of luck in the future buddy.

OP are you really willing to meet people upto the age of 99?

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"OP are you really willing to meet people upto the age of 99?"

lol well if he is then the older section of the site will be dancing with joy around there zimmer frames

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys

"OP are you really willing to meet people upto the age of 99?

lol well if he is then the older section of the site will be dancing with joy around there zimmer frames "

» Add a new message to this topic