FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why do i never get meets

why do i never get meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never get meets u get maybes or your not my type but most don't even reply and there not rude messages where im going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Kikikikikikiki

What's that mean

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

You don't appear to be doing anything wrong - you have a well thought out and comprehensive profile - witty but still thoughtful and entertaining - great pics - the lot really - cannot understand why you're having a problem, Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its like an Russian roulette here, if your lucky it lands on your profile.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

[Removed by poster at 10/08/14 21:06:36]

"You don't appear to be doing anything wrong - you have a well thought out and comprehensive profile - witty but still thoughtful and entertaining - great pics - the lot really - cannot understand why you're having a problem, Z"
thanks that's cheered me up you up for meeting lol

For me the first offputting thing is your profile photo....drinking what looks like a can of beer in what appears to be a hospital cubicle...

I look at a profile before opening a message so for me that would be an instant delete.

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

I am seriously wondering why guys who put absolutely no effort in profile, in pictures, expect meet?

No meter how do u look, u can have good pictures of yourself. Showing your smile, sparks in your eyes, whatever is you asset.

But you have just blurry pic drinking beer, do you seriously think it is appealing?

So work on your profile, on pics, write personalized messages, and they, when you got no replay you can complain.

"For me the first offputting thing is your profile photo....drinking what looks like a can of beer in what appears to be a hospital cubicle...

I look at a profile before opening a message so for me that would be an instant delete."

Staffordshire Moorlands

"You don't appear to be doing anything wrong - you have a well thought out and comprehensive profile - witty but still thoughtful and entertaining - great pics - the lot really - cannot understand why you're having a problem, Z"

Really??? Witty thoughtful and entertaining? ?I can see 5 words!

"For me the first offputting thing is your profile photo....drinking what looks like a can of beer in what appears to be a hospital cubicle...

I look at a profile before opening a message so for me that would be an instant delete."

fair play but it wont let me upload any other photos only one i got will try though thanks

"You don't appear to be doing anything wrong - you have a well thought out and comprehensive profile - witty but still thoughtful and entertaining - great pics - the lot really - cannot understand why you're having a problem, Z

Really??? Witty thoughtful and entertaining? ?I can see 5 words! "

I'm assuming it was irony....

Going to change my profile thanks and wish me luck

"Never get meets u get maybes or your not my type but most don't even reply and there not rude messages where im going wrong"
try reading the similar posts and take on board whats said it may stop a pisstake of ur post

London

I look at a profile before opening a message so for me that would be an instant delete.fair play but it wont let me upload any other photos only one i got will try though thanks"

Ok, keep it that way, regreat I took part in that thread

Staffordshire Moorlands

"You don't appear to be doing anything wrong - you have a well thought out and comprehensive profile - witty but still thoughtful and entertaining - great pics - the lot really - cannot understand why you're having a problem, Z

I'm assuming it was irony.... "

lol...I really hope so!

[Removed by poster at 10/08/14 21:15:01]

Bolton

I'm assuming it was irony.... "

of course it was! i really can't see that telling people how to change their profile is beneficial - the op thought his profile was ok so why should he be told otherwise? Z

Staffordshire Moorlands

You ever heard the saying 'you reap what you sow'? Meaning you get out of something what you put in....you have put nothing in so how can you expect anything out??

"Never get meets u get maybes or your not my type but most don't even reply and there not rude messages where im going wrongtry reading the similar posts and take on board whats said it may stop a pisstake of ur post "
ffs in time of advice written..?? Yup pisstake ,,,

London

"

of course it was! i really can't see that telling people how to change their profile is beneficial - the op thought his profile was ok so why should he be told otherwise? Z"

Of course you are right!

I have this impossible urge to help ppl.

Would I ever be cured?

Bolton

"

of course it was! i really can't see that telling people how to change their profile is beneficial - the op thought his profile was ok so why should he be told otherwise? Z

Of course you are right!

I have this impossible urge to help ppl.

Would I ever be cured?"

lol - it's nice to try to help people! Z

[Removed by poster at 10/08/14 21:20:36]

Changed my profile hope i can do better thanks ladies

Simple answer is your not they're type.

Your type may be along shortly.

So in order to snag them improve your profile in the meantime. That pic does not sell you at all.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Changed my profile hope i can do better thanks ladies "

Sorry mate but its still awful! No effort at all - no punctuation, text speak and spelling mistakes! You need to take some time over it, think about it

Checked it m8 fuckin class now. You will be sick of the messages..ps where did u get the shower curtain? Maybe change 4 leopard print.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Checked it m8 fuckin class now. You will be sick of the messages..ps where did u get the shower curtain? Maybe change 4 leopard print. "

lol is it a shower curtain? I thought it was in a hospital cubicle!

Bolton

"Checked it m8 fuckin class now. You will be sick of the messages..ps where did u get the shower curtain? Maybe change 4 leopard print. "

Its because your male

I smell an enormous puddle of pee being taken here mate. Good joke. Wonders if it was a bet to see if anyone at all would reply. Do tell us if anyone actually did.

I.... I don't know what to say.

I'm inspired to change my profile

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I.... I don't know what to say.

I'm inspired to change my profile "

Go for it....I'm sure you could learn a lot from his technique!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

thanks that's cheered me up you up for meeting lol"

me thinks sarcasm...

I always challenge people.... would you answer your own profile....

if the answer is no.... then you haven't thought about that you want... and if you haven't then the people reading it aren't mindreaders...

going up to 4 lines doesn't scream... I have given it some thought.... 4 lines scream "I have gone up to 4 lines because I was told 1 line wasn't good enough to get into someones knickers"......

heck... minimum effort,maximum rewards... right!!!!

sometimes the best thing to do... pen, pad, piece of paper... and actually think what you are trying to get across

"Never get meets u get maybes or your not my type but most don't even reply and there not rude messages where im going wrong"

More pictures and do your profile again with more content in and say something about you to make it interesting.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This will help "."

It's called a full stop.

You can look at sexually successful mens profiles and get some ideas. Tell people about yourself. Make it meaningful. Make people think 'yeah, he looks like a good bet for sex'.

"Checked it m8 fuckin class now. You will be sick of the messages..ps where did u get the shower curtain? Maybe change 4 leopard print.

lol is it a shower curtain? I thought it was in a hospital cubicle! "

lmao and his profile is still not appealing i would 99% of men on here are just after satisfying their own urge and that to me is a total block/ignore if a man cant even be bothered to read a ladys profile or take time in their own then i just aint interested shows what the bedroom antics would be like ..... BORING

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I normally endeavour to be helpful on these threads....

but....

What the fuck is going on in your profile pic? You look proper pissed off as well as necking a can of beer in a hospital...its bizarre.

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

It reads

"Pissed lazy nut nut"

No ta !!!!!!

For gods sake don't change a thing! A profile should show people exactly what you want from the site, and maybe indicate what your personality is like as well. The people who want to meet a man with your attributes will find you. I'm sure of it. Good luck! X

Bolton

"For gods sake don't change a thing! A profile should show people exactly what you want from the site, and maybe indicate what your personality is like as well. The people who want to meet a man with your attributes will find you. I'm sure of it. Good luck! X"

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

If I could offer my own input, one issue needs to be addressed.

The Profile text is just one very long sentence. There are no breaks in it at all.

Try this test; take a deep breath and read it out loud and see if you can get to the end without struggling for breath.

It is a classic error that a lot of people display; one very long sentence can be off-putting to some.

Otherwise, the profile is ok, but a clearer facial pic would be far better and could yield more replies!

Get into the Forums, go to socials or clubs in your area; it is all about being noticed as well as you having to SELL yourself, in order to stand out amongst all the dozens of guys in your region.

Perseverance and patience will get results. Good Luck.

A few pictures would be good for a start and a few full stops in Hijra profile text

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"For gods sake don't change a thing! A profile should show people exactly what you want from the site, and maybe indicate what your personality is like as well. The people who want to meet a man with your attributes will find you. I'm sure of it. Good luck! X

"

Thats mean.

"A few pictures would be good for a start and a few full stops in YOUR profile text"

Seriously what is wrong with my phones autocorrect tonight

Bolton

"For gods sake don't change a thing! A profile should show people exactly what you want from the site, and maybe indicate what your personality is like as well. The people who want to meet a man with your attributes will find you. I'm sure of it. Good luck! X

Thats mean. "

No - it's truthful Z

I think you should close down your profile completely. Then sit and think about why you want to be on here and what you are looking to gain/give anyone you would meet. When you think you know exactly what you want take a bit more time and think some more. Then go and buy or borrow a camera that tales a good pic. Then come back and rewrite a new profile and start from scratch. If you have put as much thought in to your profile while off here as you possibly can then you will get the rewards that you deserve.

Sorry if this sounds patronising or harsh.

I think if you are looking back you ain't looking forward....

"I think if you are looking back you ain't looking forward...."

What if there's a big mirror behind you. That would count as looking back and forward at the same time would it not.

lol visualise where you want to be... become the swinger.

on a more serious note. effort. If you believe that putting in the least amount of effort will bring reward, then you may be disappointed.

If you believe that every message sent will succeed, again you will be disappointed.

Ask yourself some questions

Does my profile correctly represent me?

If I was looking would my profile grab my attention?

Are my photos truly representative of who I am?

Does my profile come across as honest? never underestimate trust, especially in swinging..

Now my profile is far from perfect, but in a way, at least the way I project myself on this site, It is a true and accurate representation of who I am (a cock),

Learn to manage your own expectations, take rejection with grace and live to fab another day

"I think you should close down your profile completely. Then sit and think about why you want to be on here and what you are looking to gain/give anyone you would meet. When you think you know exactly what you want take a bit more time and think some more. Then go and buy or borrow a camera that tales a good pic. Then come back and rewrite a new profile and start from scratch. If you have put as much thought in to your profile while off here as you possibly can then you will get the rewards that you deserve.

Sorry if this sounds patronising or harsh."

Ffs that sounds like it has come out of some cheesy self help seminar. It really didn't sound that shit when I wrote it.

But don't forget ABC, Always Be Closing

I have the same problem i read the profile to make sure there ok with single guys and asains i message them be polite always write at the end of the message if am not your type then sorry for messaging and tke cre all the best i get message but they be single guys with a profile saying there a couple but its always ends up bein a guy after cock picture's it mite be my profile its crap or just that my pictures put them off

Ahh when your sarcasm reaches such levels people think you're serious

"I have the same problem i read the profile to make sure there ok with single guys and asains i message them be polite always write at the end of the message if am not your type then sorry for messaging and tke cre all the best i get message but they be single guys with a profile saying there a couple but its always ends up bein a guy after cock picture's it mite be my profile its crap or just that my pictures put them off "

Perhaps write what your looking for what you enjoy etc.

Rather than saying you do things that really should be the expected minimum such as having a wash.

"I have the same problem i read the profile to make sure there ok with single guys and asains i message them be polite always write at the end of the message if am not your type then sorry for messaging and tke cre all the best i get message but they be single guys with a profile saying there a couple but its always ends up bein a guy after cock picture's it mite be my profile its crap or just that my pictures put them off

Perhaps write what your looking for what you enjoy etc.

Rather than saying you do things that really should be the expected minimum such as having a wash."

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

OP I just read your profile and the content is quite poor.

1. You have zero pictures minus the tiny one which could be of anyone.

2. Your spelling, grammar and punctuation is poor and you haven't proofread what you wrote before uploading.

However, I have noticed that you've had a meet so good luck going forward and remember zero effort in zero effort out.

In all honesty your profile is uninspiring start with refreshing that.

» Add a new message to this topic