FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What to wear?

What to wear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are hoping to pop our club cherry in a few weeks and whilst I (f) have lots of outfit options we are wondering what the deal for guys is?

Arrive nice jeans and shirt and then strip to boxers? And at what point do you change?

Or is it immediate boxer / shorts outfit from first arrival?

Thanks

Redx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It will really depend on the Club, if in doubt, call ahead and ask what the dress policy is.

Many places won't allow males to wear clothing at all, some have separate wet/dry areas, some have a strict no underwear/bathing costumes policy... each club has it's own rules and dress codes.

Jeez no underwear at all - got talk about exposed lol

Thanks guys x

Club dependent really

last visit to THI I wore jeans boots and a smart tshirt (mr) then when we felt the time was right we got changed and I wore black fitted boxers

"Club dependent really

last visit to THI I wore jeans boots and a smart tshirt (mr) then when we felt the time was right we got changed and I wore black fitted boxers

"

Thanks x

As others have said, each club is different and it is best to ring them and ask first, but when we go to our local clubs, Mr usually wears smart jeans, dress shoes, T-Shirt and a blazer.

I tend to get changed when the other women do, as we usually go to the changing room together, then once I am changed he will strip down to his boxers. You might find some clubs have areas where you must remain fully clothed (ie in the bar) so you definitely need to ring and ask so you are fully informed. We hope you guys enjoy your night!! xxx

"As others have said, each club is different and it is best to ring them and ask first, but when we go to our local clubs, Mr usually wears smart jeans, dress shoes, T-Shirt and a blazer.

I tend to get changed when the other women do, as we usually go to the changing room together, then once I am changed he will strip down to his boxers. You might find some clubs have areas where you must remain fully clothed (ie in the bar) so you definitely need to ring and ask so you are fully informed. We hope you guys enjoy your night!! xxx"

Thanks

Helpful replies all - will definitely be asking! However smart clothes followed by just underwear seems to be the norm so need to make sure we pack appropriately

A towel or robe is always a good option

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

It does depend where you go, you should be able to find out from club websites. The reason we like Cupids, which was the first club we went to and the one we frequent most often, is that it is a "dress down" club. You change before entering the club, Men in boxers or a towel, ladies in lingerie etc. That way there is no awkwardness about how and when to dress down.

» Add a new message to this topic