FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dearie, dearie me

Dearie, dearie me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am on here as a single, I am married and my partner also has a single man profile. Nowhere do I say that I am not in a relationship, nowhere do I say that I am a unattached person. The reason we don't have a couple profile is that WE DON'T MEET AS A COUPLE. It seems that I have offended some men who think that I should be completely unattached as I am a single woman as stated on my profile. Is it just me, or is that a slightly strange point of _iew, sending messages berating me for being married even though its entirely irrelevant? If I meet someone I make sure they know the whole story but someone who has exchanged a couple of messages going all weird and affronted? I fully expect to be put on naughty step for raising this but I would like confirmation that my _iewpoint isn't weirdly skewed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Do your thing with people who will do their with you...

And don't worry about the rest.

Your profile, your choices.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not skewed.

I'm also attached and have a couples profile on fabs.

It's stated on my profile so everybody knows about it.

Can't see why a man would object to meeting an attached woman. A lot of guys meet women along with their bf/husband present so meeting a woman without her partner shouldn't seem be a problem.

personally I think its none of his business block-list comes to mind? lol

"personally I think its none of his business block-list comes to mind? lol"

Indeed it does xx

I would only have a problem with it if you approached me as a single woman but then expected me to meet you and your husband

Ignore them. They're your preferences and choices, you don't need to justify them to anyone.

If they don't like it? Block and move on. You're looking for fun, not to settle down with them.

I bet a good portion of single guys on here are attached and their partners have no idea they use the site. So who are they to judge anyone?

Doesn't really matter what you write or don't write on your profile as a lot of people don't read them anyway.

As long as you set people straight before you meet them then they can make an informed choice as to whether to proceed or not.

If they get funny with you then just reply with' an okay no worries' type message and block 'em...

"I would only have a problem with it if you approached me as a single woman but then expected me to meet you and your husband"

I agree

"I am on here as a single, I am married and my partner also has a single man profile. Nowhere do I say that I am not in a relationship, nowhere do I say that I am a unattached person. The reason we don't have a couple profile is that WE DON'T MEET AS A COUPLE. It seems that I have offended some men who think that I should be completely unattached as I am a single woman as stated on my profile. Is it just me, or is that a slightly strange point of _iew, sending messages berating me for being married even though its entirely irrelevant? If I meet someone I make sure they know the whole story but someone who has exchanged a couple of messages going all weird and affronted? I fully expect to be put on naughty step for raising this but I would like confirmation that my _iewpoint isn't weirdly skewed "

I get exactly the same from women....just ignore they're crazy people. Your relationship dynamic is between you and your hubs

Have fun xxx

"I would only have a problem with it if you approached me as a single woman but then expected me to meet you and your husband

I agree "

Why? What's wrong with my husband?

I like married women and you can do what you want here, don't listen to others

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't think you should worry... I bet there are lots more who won't care about your relationship status.

And you have a good name too!

Wouldn't worry about it.... If anyone gives you a hard time, just remember it's what the 'block' hammer was invented for!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

If it works for you and your hubby, then its none of their business.

I meet as a single lady, but have a boyfriend which is clearly stated in my profile so people can choose in advance if that's ok with them. He knows I am on here (was on here, but not his thing) and is my back up buddy for any meets.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We have our couples profile and MrsH has a single one as well but MrH doesn't, can not see what the problem is as long as your fella does not turn up if you arrange a singles meet. Live and let live.

Dozens of people on FABs. If someone flips out on you just look for next one. This is supposed to be about having fun, not signing contracts, so no one is actually obliged to do anything

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

So you in a relationship but you both want to play separately OK! So you both put up single profiles and meet as singles -WTF WRONG with that.

Some people thing this is a dating/romance site or just cant get their stupid heads around the idea of NSA sex. FUCK THEM you do what YOU want. Your not in this world to live up to their expectations.

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

And I have opposite point of _iew.

For some people is important the romantic side of sex/swinging, they want to meet unattached people. Why to shame them?

Why to send them on dating sites?

Can't you just accept, that even if you don't care of marital status of person you are meeting with other people can be different?

I am not saying you have an obligation to put in your profile you are attached, but it would help and save some disappointments.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"And I have opposite point of _iew.

For some people is important the romantic side of sex/swinging, they want to meet unattached people. Why to shame them?

Why to send them on dating sites?

Can't you just accept, that even if you don't care of marital status of person you are meeting with other people can be different?

I am not saying you have an obligation to put in your profile you are attached, but it would help and save some disappointments."

Forget the judgemental. We are here for what we want with like minded people. Do your thing lady xxx

By *hechairman18Man  over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

I have to say I agree with most of the replies posted.

If you are upfront and honest about your situation, where is the problem?

This is a NSA site, after all.

Thechairman18

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I like married women and you can do what you want here, don't listen to others "

well said..

"I like married women and you can do what you want here, don't listen to others

well said.. "

Same here too!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Do things your way which is not deceiving anyone. Make it emphatically clear that no romantic involvement will ever happen as you just want total no strings. Report anyone who gets offensive.

» Add a new message to this topic