FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hollywood wax

hollywood wax

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice for a first timer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any advice for a first timer?"

It's really not bad. I get one every couple of months. Deep breathes!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I got my first one last year and it's not too bad; my beautician is ace so I got over the shyness pretty quick. The results are well worth it, it feels so cool and breezy afterwards and it is so much smoother than any other method.

I would be too embarrassed

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I would be too embarrassed "

I thought that too but it was absolutely fine. I highly recommend it. It is so much easier than self-depilation.

My friend is a waxer and she says that she's seen so many lady parts that she barely notices anymore. Don't be embarrased ladies! I bet you'll love the feeling once it's done.

By *rixie and dixieCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I would be too embarrassed

My friend is a waxer and she says that she's seen so many lady parts that she barely notices anymore. Don't be embarrased ladies! I bet you'll love the feeling once it's done. "

I've been having mine done for nearly 2 years now - the results are great. I admit first time was a bit painful but now don't even flinch

Trick is not to leave it longer than 5-6 weeks

How long does it last before it grows back? Does it get spotty?

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

take a nice stick of wood or leather to bite on for when the strip gets pulled off

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

a decent 3+ weeks. you have to exfoliate daily though, even when you don't think you need to, if you want to stop ingrowing hairs

My friend is a waxer and she says that she's seen so many lady parts that she barely notices anymore. Don't be embarrased ladies! I bet you'll love the feeling once it's done.

I've been having mine done for nearly 2 years now - the results are great. I admit first time was a bit painful but now don't even flinch

Trick is not to leave it longer than 5-6 weeks "

Second to last time i was in i took a call in the middle of it. Lol! It's like anything else that's new. It may seem a bit uncomfortale to start with but you soon get used to it. About 3 years ago i had to change beauticians and the new one asked me to get on all fours to do the "trickier area". It totally threw me off coz my last waxer had just had me lift a leg up while lying down. It felt pretty funny being on all fours and i jokingly said "I don't normally do this on a first date." She wasn't amused.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Is this him or her?

A

Birmingham

Trick is not to leave it longer than 5-6 weeks

Second to last time i was in i took a call in the middle of it. Lol! It's like anything else that's new. It may seem a bit uncomfortale to start with but you soon get used to it. About 3 years ago i had to change beauticians and the new one asked me to get on all fours to do the "trickier area". It totally threw me off coz my last waxer had just had me lift a leg up while lying down. It felt pretty funny being on all fours and i jokingly said "I don't normally do this on a first date." She wasn't amused."

Omg that's made me laugh!! But yes I usually have to go on all fours too so I know exactly what you mean

For your first time, trim to about a half inch(not too short though) so there aren't long hairs to get claggy with wax as this makes them harder to pull off. Beauticians all have different ways especially for what they coyly call 'round the back': all fours, you holding your legs in the air etc. You've just got to laugh with it!

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

The results are wellworth. It. And just keep thinkingwho lovely your pussy looks

Still think I would be embarrassed although I really want it done

May I ask what it is, is it fanny and bum ?

It's really worth it I've been getting it done for 15 years. The hair grows back weaker and thinner - take a couple of paraceutamol half an hour before it takes the edge off it.

"It's really worth it I've been getting it done for 15 years. The hair grows back weaker and thinner - take a couple of paraceutamol half an hour before it takes the edge off it."

yeah that works for me...cple of pai.killers does tge trick. it nay be embarrassing at first but you soon get over it. imagine how i feel when im being waxed...the waxer is my ex sister in law and asks me if im dating yet as hes gonna love my smoothness lol

By *ady_CuntaliciousWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Ive always wanted to get one done, its just growing the hair to a point where I would get it waxed

out of interest how long to get it waxed??

"Still think I would be embarrassed although I really want it done "

Me too

Well worth it!! Sooo smooth after. Just Area near clit is very sensitive. Adavantage is that hairs grow back softer. Disadvantage is that you have to let the Hair grow before waxing it again

Thanks guys. Wish me luck!!

its 'her' by the way lol

hair length only needs to be a weeks growth which isn't soo bad.

Why embarrassing? Surely we are all used to getting our kit off in front of an audience, swinging and all?? Also, 12 people watched me give birth, cant be that bad!! Hahha

"Why embarrassing? Surely we are all used to getting our kit off in front of an audience, swinging and all?? Also, 12 people watched me give birth, cant be that bad!! Hahha"

I don't get my kit off in front of an audience !!

Giving birth is a different matter

Embarrassing as completely exposed !

"Any advice for a first timer?

For your first time, trim to about a half inch(not too short though) so there aren't long hairs to get claggy with wax as this makes them harder to pull off. Beauticians all have different ways especially for what they coyly call 'round the back': all fours, you holding your legs in the air etc. You've just got to laugh with it! "

half an inch!!! Its never been that long lol crikey!!!

"Why embarrassing? Surely we are all used to getting our kit off in front of an audience, swinging and all?? Also, 12 people watched me give birth, cant be that bad!! Hahha

Embarrassing as completely exposed !"

sorry, maybe im speaking from a club goer point of view

Why embarrassed? Have you got something weird down there? All women are insecure about their genitalia, its eons of men making us feel peculiar because our bits are different to theirs. Most men wouldn't care a fig about anyone looking at their bits. Your lady parts are individual to you in the same way as your face is, they don't smell nasty, they don't look like road kill (despite many threads on here) they are beautiful and no one ever would make you feel bad when they attend to them, be they gynaecologist, midwife or waxer. Go to it, get the fanny you want

"Why embarrassing? Surely we are all used to getting our kit off in front of an audience, swinging and all?? Also, 12 people watched me give birth, cant be that bad!! Hahha

sorry, maybe im speaking from a club goer point of view "

I am a club goer ....

I am a club goer ...."

oh well surely other people will see your fanny then...

I am a club goer ....

oh well surely other people will see your fanny then... "

Why would they

I am a club goer ....

Why would they "

because your in an environment with other people, having sex... Sex tends to mean you need no knockers on

I am a club goer ....

Why would they

because your in an environment with other people, having sex... Sex tends to mean you need no knockers on "

For you perhaps , some choose to be private

I am a club goer ....

Why would they

because your in an environment with other people, having sex... Sex tends to mean you need no knockers on

"

You keep your "knockers" on when you have sex in a club? Why is that? Is it your kink?

I am a club goer ....

Why would they

You keep your "knockers" on when you have sex in a club? Why is that? Is it your kink?"

If I have sex in a club , it's in private

I am a club goer ....

Why would they

You keep your "knockers" on when you have sex in a club? Why is that? Is it your kink?

If I have sex in a club , it's in private "

I'm sorry, I may be really being dense but if you want private sex why do you go to a club? Surely swingers clubs are all about mucking in, swapping, swinging? When I want private sex I stay at home, close the curtains, I certainly don't go to a swingers club, seems a bit expensive to achieve something That can be free at home? Each to his own though, whatever floats your boat as they say

I am a club goer ....

Why would they

If I have sex in a club , it's in private "

why don't you just do it at home with the light off and save the £20?

"

why don't you just do it at home with the light off and save the £20?"

Going to a club is not all about sex , neither is swinging

So anyway back to my reply , I would love a Hollywood wax but would feel embarrassed .

"Going to a club is not all about sex , neither is swinging

So anyway back to my reply , I would love a Hollywood wax but would feel embarrassed . "

Look, and I reiterate: Why embarrassed? Have you got something weird down there? All women are insecure about their genitalia, its eons of men making us feel peculiar because our bits are different to theirs. Most men wouldn't care a fig about anyone looking at their bits. Your lady parts are individual to you in the same way as your face is, they don't smell nasty, they don't look like road kill (despite many threads on here) they are beautiful and no one ever would make you feel bad when they attend to them, be they gynaecologist, midwife or waxer. Go to it, get the fanny you want

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

why don't you just do it at home with the light off and save the £20?

"

Because some people like a fun night out, with the added bonus of maybe a shag or two. I have lost count of the amount of men I've had sex with in clubs who insist on a private room with the viewing window covered when I want to bare all.

Each to their own and all that.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I am a club goer ....

Why would they

I'm sorry, I may be really being dense but if you want private sex why do you go to a club? Surely swingers clubs are all about mucking in, swapping, swinging? When I want private sex I stay at home, close the curtains, I certainly don't go to a swingers club, seems a bit expensive to achieve something That can be free at home? Each to his own though, whatever floats your boat as they say "

For me going to a club isn't just about sex, it's about meeting new people, having a drink and a laugh and being sociable with people with similar interests. Sometimes I'll play at the club In a private room and others in public, depends on what mood I'm in.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

why don't you just do it at home with the light off and save the £20?"

Because we don't have a room.with the same equipment in it

"

For me going to a club isn't just about sex, it's about meeting new people, having a drink and a laugh and being sociable with people with similar interests. Sometimes I'll play at the club In a private room and others in public, depends on what mood I'm in. "

Absolutely this ^^^

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, it is also environmentally friendly.

After I made a request, the staff in my local salon, 'Growler Groomers', have been collecting the hair coated strips, particularly the bushiest ones from the first timers. I have recycled them as draught excluders and have sealed around every door and window in my house. Not only that, thanks to a busy summer of ladies preparing for bikini wear, I am now on the bidding list to de-draught all the social housing in the borough. I might be in with a chance too if they don't mind multi coloured draught seals round the doors and windows.

Well done the girls!

Embarrassing for me first time. It's fine now and I love the feeling afterwards. Not sure if all men like them?

Embarrassing for me first time. It's fine now and I love the feeling afterwards. Not sure if all men like them? "

Still not 100% sure what it is but if it's completely bald then I love it

X

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Well why don't you try magic powder then and save yourself the embarrassment?

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, it is also environmentally friendly.

After I made a request, the staff in my local salon, 'Growler Groomers', have been collecting the hair coated strips, particularly the bushiest ones from the first timers. I have recycled them as draught excluders and have sealed around every door and window in my house. Not only that, thanks to a busy summer of ladies preparing for bikini wear, I am now on the bidding list to de-draught all the social housing in the borough. I might be in with a chance too if they don't mind multi coloured draught seals round the doors and windows.

Well done the girls!

"

What a fantastic recycler!

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Does Hollywood Wax come from Yankee Candle ?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It's really worth it I've been getting it done for 15 years. The hair grows back weaker and thinner - take a couple of paraceutamol half an hour before it takes the edge off it."

This... and don't go on pmt week!

I prefer a little hair left so go for a Brazilian ~ you have to be totally comfortable with the person who is waxing you as it's an intimate experience especially when they pluck stray hairs out with the tweezers ~ literally a nose width away lol.

but when you find the right person it's well worth the pain as the results are silky smooth for ages & any embarrassment fades away

I am guessing if you have been told a weeks growth you are having a strip wax done rather than the hot wax that they peel off. Best results is 3-4 weeks without a shave that way you get all the hair cycle and it tends to last longer.

I have been having mine done for 8 year you will never go back to shaving or veet. I prefer having the hot wax method that is peeled off rather than with strips of cotton. You are not left sticky nor does it hurt as much.

Other than that leave your dignity by the door collect it on your way out and a cpl of Pain killers and hour before does the trick

Embarrassing for me first time. It's fine now and I love the feeling afterwards. Not sure if all men like them?

Still not 100% sure what it is but if it's completely bald then I love it

X"

It's bald

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

It's literally a fucking ball ache for guys though!!

Got my own wax pot, & do it every 10days or so

been doing it for a very long time now. Personally

there is no other way.

Birmingham

"Got my own wax pot, & do it every 10days or so

been doing it for a very long time now. Personally

there is no other way."

Wow (bows down) I loved being waxed but certainly couldn't do it to myself!!

Well done

It's a great result though isn't it? Feels sexy and smooth afterwards

Was wondering how many of the waxers actually get turned on being so close to you lovely ladies bits all day.

"Was wondering how many of the waxers actually get turned on being so close to you lovely ladies bits all day."

I expect zero,its just a job,if I got turned on by every body part I saw on a daily basis at work I would be permanently aroused which im not

Do you have your hands around women's genitalia and bottoms all day .

I know a nurse who loves putting in cafaters in men and women

By *vor PartiesMan  over a year ago

wigan

Banshee dosn't matter what you do you'll always have the sweetest tasting pussy on fab x

I'm a little confused as to how people would be embarrassed to get a hollywood wax when we are all on a swinging site?

"Banshee dosn't matter what you do you'll always have the sweetest tasting pussy on fab x "

thanks xx

"Do you have your hands around women's genitalia and bottoms all day .

I know a nurse who loves putting in cafaters in men and women"

That's a little freaky!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I'm a little confused as to how people would be embarrassed to get a hollywood wax when we are all on a swinging site? "

For me it's different. I wasn't overly keen on all and sundry having a look when I was in labour either. Same as I wouldn't sunbathe nude etc.

I thought I'd be too embarrassed too but so worth it when you see the results. I've since had laser hair removal which were even longer sessions lying with everything on show lol !!

Birmingham

"I thought I'd be too embarrassed too but so worth it when you see the results. I've since had laser hair removal which were even longer sessions lying with everything on show lol !!"

Any info on laser removal please??

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Post the results for us fabbers

» Add a new message to this topic