FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > photo

photo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oulmaan OP   Man  over a year ago

halifax

i have just had two photos rejected but when i have looked in other galleries, they have loads of photos like my two. For example there's a photo with four people - one women three men - they can't all be the partners of that account, which is one reason why a photo was rejected. Then in that same photo one of the men is behind the fem - so he must be in the background and that's another reason for rejecting one of my photos..

i really don't understand why mine are rejected while there's dozen already in the system gaining approval... why??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep the rejected photos in your gallery and report to admin, they will be able to tell you.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Can you see her face?

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had similar things happen to my pics. I've aphad an account on an off here for a while and generally some of the same pics get uploaded every time.

Some times they get approved no problem, next time I'm told the person is recognisable even tho I've blurred their face. Once I had the PIC rejected, reuploaded without change and accepted and then removed again three days later??

I do feel that there are double standards between what is enforced on a single guys account and what they accept on a couples page.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Seems the OP got the answer from admin on his other thread !

(Green arrow! )

A

» Add a new message to this topic