FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > And remember, be careful out there

And remember, be careful out there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tomCom OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough

I have just read an very interesting news article. "Swingers are a big risk group for STIs"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1289052/Swingers-seeking-thrills-swapping-partners-fuelling-sex-infections-45s.html

I know it is a subject that we all sometimes try to forget about. But hey lets all try to have fun, but lets be safe

Andy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

swingers aren't any bigger a risk than anyone else who has sex with multiple partners.

I would say the biggest risk takers are drug and drink fueled revellers.

Any headline that inludes the word "swingers" usually creates a bit of a stir

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

"swingers aren't any bigger a risk than anyone else who has sex with multiple partners.

I would say the biggest risk takers are drug and drink fueled revellers.

Any headline that inludes the word "swingers" usually creates a bit of a stir "

I must say that a hell of a lot of pics on here show unprotected sex with other partners .....certainly puts me off contacting

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"I have just read an very interesting news article. "Swingers are a big risk group for STIs"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1289052/Swingers-seeking-thrills-swapping-partners-fuelling-sex-infections-45s.html

I know it is a subject that we all sometimes try to forget about. But hey lets all try to have fun, but lets be safe

Andy"

serves you right for reading Mein Kampf - errr I mean the Daily Mail

"I have just read an very interesting news article. "Swingers are a big risk group for STIs"

Andy

serves you right for reading Mein Kampf - errr I mean the Daily Mail"

Took the words right out of my mouth Tobleton

Andy

serves you right for reading Mein Kampf - errr I mean the Daily Mail

Took the words right out of my mouth Tobleton"

the comments that people left made me laugh though...lol

we all deserve each other !!!

ok i did try not to post but.......

that paper is the work of the fuckin devil!! do you not see they willing persecute anyone who does not fit in with the "norm"?

last time i read up on dose stats, it was the 18-24 catagory followed by the 45+ age group!

its the usual blame what you dont understand! how many vanillas fro want of a better word go out every wk end and have unprotected d*unk sex with x amount of people?

i can say honestly since i started swingin i have been more aware of my sexual health and its condoms all the way!

as for other peoples pics , who says they are their pics cause iv seen a few that have been borrowed.... and some may be with long term partner? but it does put me off bareback pics i must say but thats just the holier than thou judgement bit in me x

» Add a new message to this topic