FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Head Trip

Head Trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to Fab. Loving it so far. Had our 1st MMF last week. Really enjoyed it. I (Cath) try to reply to all the messages we get but it's hard. A few ppl have been quite rude about not replying. It's messing with my head a bit. Any advice or anyone else felt or feeling like this? We have made our profile very clear,I feel we have anyway, and changed the message settings too. Anything else we/I can do? Thanks guy. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

You aren't under any obligation to reply to any messages - i'd just respond to those you're interested in and if people are rude to you, block 'em - have fun Z

By *rixie and dixieCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"You aren't under any obligation to reply to any messages - i'd just respond to those you're interested in and if people are rude to you, block 'em - have fun Z"

Totally agree

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys. I know there is no obligation to reply. But some have sent another message saying ''Oh u read my message and don't reply'' blah blah. It seems very petty and puts a downer on things. X

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Thanks guys. I know there is no obligation to reply. But some have sent another message saying ''Oh u read my message and don't reply'' blah blah. It seems very petty and puts a downer on things. X "

Just grow a thick skin and ignore! It's not hard, trust me

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Thanks guys. I know there is no obligation to reply. But some have sent another message saying ''Oh u read my message and don't reply'' blah blah. It seems very petty and puts a downer on things. X "

Delete and block.

By *u and DuCouple  over a year ago

gosport

Don't let it get to you.

Keyboard warriors think they can be rude, arrogant, pushy and obnoxious with no comeback.

But there is comeback.

They get blocked.

And they don't get any meets.

So who would be the ultimate winner?

Not the keyboard warrior!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have blocked guys.....so can we assume you are no longer looking for another mmf?

It may surprise you to know some single guys don't reply too...

I think there is quite enough abuse/couple/single bashing in terms of some people hammering on people that delete, don't reply, block etc...

Sounds like a "suck up" response but the truth is, everyone on here has a right to exercise choice. Don't get a reply to your message guys/girls/couples/TVs, move on, get over it, don't send a stinging nasty message... sheesh, where's the value?

The anonymity of the Internet eh?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you know you aren't going to reply just delete and block immediately or send your polite no thank you and then block.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"New to Fab. Loving it so far. Had our 1st MMF last week. Really enjoyed it. I (Cath) try to reply to all the messages we get but it's hard. A few ppl have been quite rude about not replying. It's messing with my head a bit. Any advice or anyone else felt or feeling like this? We have made our profile very clear,I feel we have anyway, and changed the message settings too. Anything else we/I can do? Thanks guy. Xx "

If any of this is messing with your head you need to take a step back from whatever's causing it. You owe these people nothing, not even a reply.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The FAQ on fab state that on here a no reply is not rude. If you get rude messages, report them and block them.

Just block . Simple

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

chants block block block..... esp if its a single guy why not everyone else does

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just use fab as it suits you and fits your lives. Sometimes we have less time or more mail, so it is harder. Others set their own expectations but you should not take theirs on board unless it suits you. Fab makes it very clear about mail sent not equaling any suggested receipt of a reply and for senders to assume it means not pursuing things with them unless they hear otherwise.

» Add a new message to this topic