FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Outfit Advice lol

Outfit Advice lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are hosting our first house party social.

I the female doesnt know what to wear!! I have two outfits in mind but Hubby says it be too forward to greet people before and may put pressure on the other girls

so i want ur advice please anyone whos hosted social at home what did you wear?

I would be grateful for the advice please

Love Mrs. Kinky xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

For my first group Social I wore T Shirt and shorts as it was hot. For a mf social last week I was dared to greet my guest at my front door in my birthday suit. Both were perfectly acceptable choices

My advice would be to wear what you will feel will make the party go off well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally think its great you have the confidence to wear whatever you were initially planning you id be exactly the same (and have at my own parties on old profiles). In.my experience it mainly works in one of two ways;

firstly people are instantly drawn to that confidence and find you much more attractive

secondly people get giggle out of it and it works as the perfect ice breaker

Of course sometimes it works on both the levels and sometimes as your partner states people can find it intimidating its the gamble you take.

"For my first group Social I wore T Shirt and shorts as it was hot. For a mf social last week I was dared to greet my guest at my front door in my birthday suit. Both were perfectly acceptable choices

My advice would be to wear what you will feel will make the party go off well"

dont think the birthday suit suits me lol x

"I personally think its great you have the confidence to wear whatever you were initially planning you id be exactly the same (and have at my own parties on old profiles). In.my experience it mainly works in one of two ways;

firstly people are instantly drawn to that confidence and find you much more attractive

secondly people get giggle out of it and it works as the perfect ice breaker

Of course sometimes it works on both the levels and sometimes as your partner states people can find it intimidating its the gamble you take."

Interesting points thanks i dont want to overdo it but at the same time dont want to be boring either! lol xx

Xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic