FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hotel rules?

hotel rules?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruckers fun OP   Man  over a year ago

just around the corner

Hi,

we are fairly new to the scene and was wondering if we booked a hotel room with the intention of going there with another couple, would we be stopped by management?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

we are fairly new to the scene and was wondering if we booked a hotel room with the intention of going there with another couple, would we be stopped by management?"

just walk in separately

Think it all depends on the hotel... i work in one and our rules are 2 to a room so if there are 2 couples then they need to take 2 rooms... dosent mean they have to use both rooms though

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

It is not forbidden to have guests. So u r not doing anything against rules, unless both couples are staying overnite.

Most hotels now have smart cards usually get 2 on check in give card and room number to other couple bingo jobs a gud un lol

I use well known chain (rhymes with gravel dodge) for meets in London and Liverpool and met people never had a problem some even stay the night.

"I use well known chain (rhymes with gravel dodge) for meets in London and Liverpool and met people never had a problem some even stay the night."
premier inn. ?

The chains dont care and there staff are there for the money, its only the small private Hotels who care

"Hi,

we are fairly new to the scene and was wondering if we booked a hotel room with the intention of going there with another couple, would we be stopped by management?"

All sorts of things go on in hotel rooms. Affairs, drug deals, drug taking, prostitution, pigeon fancier meetings, ...allsorts in fact anything that people want to keep private and away from thier own homes happens in hotel rooms.

The staff are generally not the least bit interested in what you get up to as long as it doesnt disturb the other guests.

Be big and bold and walk right through. Whatever anyone thinks-whic they wont they'd only be guessing.

You wont be asked why youre going to your romm with people (though you may be challenged for your room number if its very late and in a city environment due to them not wanting to lose money by room sharing)

No ones watching....except by invitation

"Hi,

we are fairly new to the scene and was wondering if we booked a hotel room with the intention of going there with another couple, would we be stopped by management?

All sorts of things go on in hotel rooms. Affairs, drug deals, drug taking, prostitution, pigeon fancier meetings, ...allsorts in fact anything that people want to keep private and away from thier own homes happens in hotel rooms.

The staff are generally not the least bit interested in what you get up to as long as it doesnt disturb the other guests.

Be big and bold and walk right through. Whatever anyone thinks-whic they wont they'd only be guessing.

You wont be asked why youre going to your romm with people (though you may be challenged for your room number if its very late and in a city environment due to them not wanting to lose money by room sharing)

No ones watching....except by invitation "

Used to own a small hotel and often someone would book a room for single occupancy (all rooms were doubles) and then have someone back. If I saw that happening i used charge them the double rate because its taking the piss. Sometimes their guest would even come for breakfast in the morning and still they would argue about the double room charge.

Use chains instead of small mum and dad hotels. Chains no one stops u. If its one of those where u need key cards to get past the lobby, couple who booked the room get two keys.meet outside in a bar get a drink and them leave one key pass with second couple. Go in separately and all is game after

"The chains dont care and there staff are there for the money, its only the small private Hotels who care"

"Use chains instead of small mum and dad hotels. Chains no one stops u. If its one of those where u need key cards to get past the lobby, couple who booked the room get two keys.meet outside in a bar get a drink and them leave one key pass with second couple. Go in separately and all is game after "

You don't even need to do that. When I stay in hotels with non swinging friends if you return en mass the staff never check that you all have rooms

Not unless you are blatant..... They will just welcome the booking and look the other way.

Hotel next to xtasia gives a discount to club goers....

"Use chains instead of small mum and dad hotels. Chains no one stops u. If its one of those where u need key cards to get past the lobby, couple who booked the room get two keys.meet outside in a bar get a drink and them leave one key pass with second couple. Go in separately and all is game after

"

We stayed in the Thistle Hotel in Newcastle City center last October and were not allowed back into the hotel (at around 12,45 am) by what were basically bouncers on the doors, without each person showing room cards and giving our names. ( vanilla visit)

Don't stay in the ibis hotels they are strict you can't just walk in you need a card for the lift entrance etc....and they ask for the name of the guest who is staying with you and they make it clear no visitors are allowed ...travelodge and premier inn are more relaxed and don't say anything x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Reminds me of a trip to a social up north many years ago - about a dozen of us booked into no more than 5 rooms of a travel lodge/inn. At least half of us spent the night in a room that wasn't our own, and I didn't even need my sleeping bag

"Hi,

Shagging in the lobby is apparently frowned upon

Ii have only been challenge once. I was meeting a cpl and told the snooty cow the cpl were relations visitting me to discuss my aunts funeral arrangements. She could not have been more appologetic !!!!!

By *v_heatherTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

Makes a change from discussing the Ugandan situation

"Use chains instead of small mum and dad hotels. Chains no one stops u. If its one of those where u need key cards to get past the lobby, couple who booked the room get two keys.meet outside in a bar get a drink and them leave one key pass with second couple. Go in separately and all is game after

All Newcastle hotel's check now but they dont bst an eyelid if u tell them guests will be coming back to the room...had 5 in my last room lol

We stayed in the Thistle Hotel in Newcastle City center last October and were not allowed back into the hotel (at around 12,45 am) by what were basically bouncers on the doors, without each person showing room cards and giving our names. ( vanilla visit) "

Managed to.hold a 14 guy gb in a hotel recently !

"Don't stay in the ibis hotels they are strict you can't just walk in you need a card for the lift entrance etc....and they ask for the name of the guest who is staying with you and they make it clear no visitors are allowed ...travelodge and premier inn are more relaxed and don't say anything x"
not true of every ibis. We stopped at one in gloucester couple came to hotel we had drink at bar before going to room to play and the staff didnt bat an eyelid

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Holiday inn is good as lifts are well situated and also the beds are massive you get 6 to 8 people easily playing on a bed

"Don't stay in the ibis hotels they are strict you can't just walk in you need a card for the lift entrance etc....and they ask for the name of the guest who is staying with you and they make it clear no visitors are allowed ...travelodge and premier inn are more relaxed and don't say anything x"

have to disagree with this... I use the Ibis hotels and have never had problems... Even held gang bangs and group meets in them and non of my visitors have needed a card... It clearly depends on each individual hotel not necessarily the chain

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Don't stay in the ibis hotels they are strict you can't just walk in you need a card for the lift entrance etc....and they ask for the name of the guest who is staying with you and they make it clear no visitors are allowed ...travelodge and premier inn are more relaxed and don't say anything x

have to disagree with this... I use the Ibis hotels and have never had problems... Even held gang bangs and group meets in them and non of my visitors have needed a card... It clearly depends on each individual hotel not necessarily the chain "

The Ibis in Leeds is a demon for checking guest's IDs, but the York one just doesn't care. Probably something to do with it being Leeds.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Campanile hotels are good for meets also - direct access to rooms by key card without having to pass a reception desk...

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Thanks for info all, good to know myself

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Saying that Travelodge Cardiff dont check in the day but in the night they did ask our room number and name even though access is via card

Premier inn Cardiff didnt ask but lift/stair access is via card so not easy to get to rooms unless pre-arrange and a key passed to the other person/couple

"Ii have only been challenge once. I was meeting a cpl and told the snooty cow the cpl were relations visitting me to discuss my aunts funeral arrangements. She could not have been more appologetic !!!!! "

Excellent excuse!

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

Attended a gang bang in a Hotel in Central London a few weeks ago and just walked in.No checking what so ever.

Often hotels are quite tight on who is coming in at night if they're in a place that gets a lot of stag and hen dos or where people stay to go on nights out, so a few Newcastle hotels do this and I've had to give my name and room number in some in Leeds as well when I've been coming back after a certain time. Never been anywhere that's checked during the day or evening though, it's only after about midnight.

"Campanile hotels are good for meets also - direct access to rooms by key card without having to pass a reception desk..."

We stayed at the Campanile hotel in Liverpool recently, it was awful.

Made worse by the bed being on wheels, which I did not discover until the morning when I made us both a cup of tea, sat back in bed which shot away from the wall and I fell down the back throwing my tea all over the bed.

Was not amused..

» Add a new message to this topic