FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Toy advice

Toy advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

What the best website to use to purchase toys? Anyone to stay clear of (for email barrage after purchase etc)? Which has best delivery options for being discrete etc?

Thanks

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've found lovehoney to be pretty good in the past. Couldn't comment on any others though.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"I've found lovehoney to be pretty good in the past. Couldn't comment on any others though. "

yep..totally agree....delivery is pretty quick and in a plain brown box..and they have some really good deals.

lovehoney by far the best

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Hey

What the best website to use to purchase toys? Anyone to stay clear of (for email barrage after purchase etc)? Which has best delivery options for being discrete etc?

Thanks

x"

Love Honey again, fantastic customer services too, replaced my 10 month old bunny when it broke without any fuss.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Toys R Us are quite expensive.

Argos are good at delivering.

But I prefer ELC for the educational element.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Have tried Love Honey mself but have been left disapointed (by the toys themself not the service)

Will stick to Ann Summers,(for now) as at least they now have a review panel...I know everyone is different, but I have wasted too much in the last few years lol

if it just for experementin then love honey but same as poster above, you cant beat ann summers for quality and although they a lot more expesive they do seem to be better made in my opinion anyway! but have had a few good toys fromm lovehoney too x

sexshop365

and they give you 10% off your next order

bondara give a 5% discount to all members, and regular 10 % off offers on all stock. massive range too !!

Try Bondara, they often have loads of special 20% offer days, plus they have a sale section too

Lovehoney is a fab site for buying, great sales, free postage and even appears as lh trading on bank statements. Plus they offer a loyalty scheme and a wide variety with vids on the lates products

We have used a new company called lingerieamour (just add www. and .co.uk) they were very reasonable prices and very good service definitely worth checking out if nothing else.

We would without a doubt use them again and have no hesitation in recommending them.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

saints and sinners direct are great! Based in Blackpool, run by lovely people and have some great products.

Not really interested in 5% 10% 20% off, as it depends what you are paying to start with! Pay £20 with 20% off is £4 off, but can you buy it for less elsewhere??? Well worth checking for sub £16.

Well worth a visit to the shop (yes a real one!) if you get to Blackpool

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

We have used lovehoney in the past, but now use lovers-paradise-online.co.uk and lovers-paradise-toys.co.uk they show up as LP Trading on statements etc and also offer fast, free delivery on everything no minimum spend and also as a new customer you get 15% off your first order over £30. Also everything is discreetly packaged

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Forgot to say one of them has a link on Xtasia website

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

just in case you find yourself stuck in ireland with no toys for your time here, toysforjoys is great,we got a strap on from there,delivered next day and have the price of anne summers

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"just in case you find yourself stuck in ireland with no toys for your time here, toysforjoys is great,we got a strap on from there,delivered next day and have the price of anne summers"

*half

» Add a new message to this topic