FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > fabbing

fabbing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Struggling getting my first fab wondering can anybody help me let me no were I am going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably having no piks

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Struggling getting my first fab wondering can anybody help me let me no were I am going wrong "

Do you send a pic with your first message? Because if not, having no pics on your profile at all will guarantee almost zero success

Probably best to give up, it's a tough world out here and it's survival if the fittest!

"Probably having no piks"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Struggling getting my first fab wondering can anybody help me let me no were I am going wrong "

You have a list of what you want, no pictures and a whiny status if you were one of the women you claim can pick and choose why would you pick someone with a profile like yours?

Write about what you can offer as well as what you want and put a picture up.

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

Your A man that's the main problem

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Struggling getting my first fab wondering can anybody help me let me no were I am going wrong

Your A man that's the main problem "

Nope - it's the profile which is the problem Z

You cant get pics fabbed if you dont have any

Are you talking about fabbing ? If so won't happen unless you have something to get fabbed

If you are asking about your profile then again no pics a list of what you want, nothing about what you offer in fact nothing about you at all really.

Your profile is your shop window at the moment it's boarded up no ones going to go inside. You need to make it so people want to look. Your status is awful and will put 99% of people off before even looking.

Effort in directly affects what you get out

"Struggling getting my first fab wondering can anybody help me let me no were I am going wrong

Do you send a pic with your first message? Because if not, having no pics on your profile at all will guarantee almost zero success "

I do have pics and send a face pic with every first measage and then if they ask for other I have a couple more rude and non rude

You have a list of what you want, no pictures and a whiny status if you were one of the women you claim can pick and choose why would you pick someone with a profile like yours?

Write about what you can offer as well as what you want and put a picture up."

I have piks I juat rather not have people being nosey and knowing my business never no whos eyea are watching I have a good dont and wouldnt want to risk it

"Are you talking about fabbing ? If so won't happen unless you have something to get fabbed

If you are asking about your profile then again no pics a list of what you want, nothing about what you offer in fact nothing about you at all really.

Your profile is your shop window at the moment it's boarded up no ones going to go inside. You need to make it so people want to look. Your status is awful and will put 99% of people off before even looking.

Effort in directly affects what you get out "

I am still new to all this and dont really no how to sell my self on here I would love some help if any ones willing to x

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

correct me if i am wrong but cannot fab pics that dont exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

correct me if i am wrong but cannot fab pics that dont exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol "

I didnt mean fab as is pics fabbing ment my first meet or fun

You can fab me if you like ha

"Are you talking about fabbing ? If so won't happen unless you have something to get fabbed

Effort in directly affects what you get out I am still new to all this and dont really no how to sell my self on here I would love some help if any ones willing to x"

Your profile is still all about what you want not what you offer. No pics at all you need them even just clothed tight Tshirt jeans, boxers torso, back bum, I very much doubt you would be recognised.

Show your personality with your text. Use word or whatever spell check facility you can to make your profile read better. Text type speak never goes down well on here. Get to your next local social and speak to people things will move on from that.

Fab what?

Her

"You cant get pics fabbed if you dont have any "

this

» Add a new message to this topic