FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > MMF

MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single female, I'm trying to gauge the best way to go about finding a MMF. It's on my fantasy list, however seems very hard to find two guys that I feel comfortable enough to do this with and that are comfortable with each other. I know I'd be a little nervous, as it's a new experience so I guess my ideal is a social 1st with the 3 of us to check the dynamic works and take it from there. I've also had the issue of a bi guy that was up for it, but a straight guy who was unsure of MMF with a bi guy.

So I'm looking for advice. How others have gone about setting one up and also did you really enjoy it your 1st time? May sound silly , but I thought here was the best place to ask.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me personally I'd find a guy and see if he has an experienced friend or guy he's met during other meets or parties etc ... Or seek recommendations for other ladies x

I got few meet with cpl and i like mmf gd fun

Same your far away I've got a friend that met before that could meet xx

By *iavelmanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I would suggest you look at local guys with gangbang experience. They will know other guys and will be comfortable in an MMF.

I have a buddy and have had couples meets with him a few times. So when another guy I was chatting to was showing really good verifications from other couples meets on his profile, arranged it from there. Helped that the guys were similar in so many ways made for a really good relaxed night

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

As above, find one guy first, then either get him to bring a mate, or pick a random third.

Have fun

I agree with the "find one guy you are good with and then get another".

MFM is very nice for a girl if she has two experienced men working together. Preferably two that know each other well and can work as a team. I do this in my area with a good friend and it works well and the ladies appreciate it. Good luck!!

By *angeTuMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

As you're bi, could you not engage with a male FWB, arrange a four-some and then indulge in MMf at that event, or agree that the M in the other MF, later joins up with your FWB for MMf?

The best way is to do a social first if you prefer with a pair of guys (guys who already know each other and are comfy with each others close proximity are the best way forward and theres a few on here) to see if your comfy with BOTH of them....your comfort is the priority and any respectful guys should know that....if you don't feel comfy with either one of the guys don't carry on the meet...as everyone needs to feel comfy with it...

» Add a new message to this topic