FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sorry I am being needy! Profile feedback please

Sorry I am being needy! Profile feedback please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a week of time wasters and thought if just ask peeps what they thought of our profile? What's missing? What's not clear? What's peeps general feelings about it, do we come across as up our own arses? I would prefer the opinions of couples and bi females as we are not looking for guys.

I am not being needy or attention seeking, just would value some feedback xx

Thanks

Helen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you soft swap? That's a bit confusing, maybe be a bit more specific.

I don't think your profile is the issue. Might be how you pick people to meet. Some people have social meets first. I always speak to the female on the phone so we can have a chat and see if we get on before we meet. Not everyone will speak on the phone so I respect that but won't meet them if we don't chat.

Trust your instincts- if they sound too good to be true or want to chat too much sex talk it's likely to be just a man. If they go quiet they might not be interested but daren't say so... they just won't turn up. Good luck.

Thanks and noted xx

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

What stands out to me is not enough pics of Mr. If you are looking for other couples surely the lady of the couple needs something to look at too?

Hi guys x as we have met and played together I would say take off the up your own arse part as your profile dont come across like that and you certainly are not, your both great people and very open and fun x

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What stands out to me is not enough pics of Mr. If you are looking for other couples surely the lady of the couple needs something to look at too? "

Definitely this!

Otherwise many will suspect that they may be in for a shock/disappointment upon meeting.

Too many couples rely on the 'eye candy' of the female half to attract interest, only to then find the females in the couples they are chatting to aren't attracted to the male, decline a meet or stop chatting - and are then tarnished with the 'timewaster' label.

For clarity it helps if other potentially interested parties can see you both - not faces - but definitely bodies - before progressing to chats and face pic exchanges.

Nobody generally is interested in 'taking one for the team'!!

A

Having read it a couple of times......

It's a little disjointed, a mishmash of stuff. You start by saying what you want, then a bit about you, a bit more of what you want, another bit about you, what you don't want.......etc.

I'd suggest rearranging stuff into paragraphs, one about you, one about what you want, what you can offer and so on.

Oh and like others suggest, there's no clue as to what your fella looks like so that won't entice couples to look..........

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Having read it a couple of times......

It's a little disjointed, a mishmash of stuff. You start by saying what you want, then a bit about you, a bit more of what you want, another bit about you, what you don't want.......etc.

I'd suggest rearranging stuff into paragraphs, one about you, one about what you want, what you can offer and so on.

Oh and like others suggest, there's no clue as to what your fella looks like so that won't entice couples to look..........

"

This

I think because of the number of verifies, to a lot here you will look like an easy meet, yes I have read them, but most guys will not, most of the time they don't even read profiles.

I would hide the summery and most of the verifications

I'm straight and not looking for couples but if I was you only have one clothed picture of the male and this would put me off. Women need to see what he looks like (and I don't mean cock shots) just some body shots. Apart from that, I can't see your problem really. Good luck

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

But...having had an average of over 10 meets a month, you must be doing something right!

Thanks everyone

Trying to do some nice shots of hubby over the weekend and will re arrange, re write some of the profile.

If I'm being honest I'm not really interested in the physical appearance of the guy especially, it's more to do with personality and smile and how we get on and now I contradict myself by saying there had to be some attraction!

We tend to get lots of play at clubs when chatting to people, but don't arrange much on fab if you get my drift so input has been very helpful and appreciated x

Helen

"Had a week of time wasters and thought if just ask peeps what they thought of our profile? What's missing? What's not clear? What's peeps general feelings about it, do we come across as up our own arses? I would prefer the opinions of couples and bi females as we are not looking for guys.

profile looks fine to me

I am not being needy or attention seeking, just would value some feedback xx

Thanks

Helen "

» Add a new message to this topic