FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > pointers for our profile

pointers for our profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just wanted to see what the overall view on our profile is. Like does it say enough and the right things and also are the pics ok or could more of a certaiN type be added. Let us know what you guys like to see when looking at a profile.As any suggestions will be taken on board if need be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It doesn't stand out, but it is competent enough and with 3 meets already, you are doing well enough

How can we make it stand out then and yes we seem to get alot of interest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How can we make it stand out then and yes we seem to get alot of interest."

?? How much interest do you want?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

All I would say is change the only picture you have of the gent, maybe for a body shot. Otherwise its fine.

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

"How can we make it stand out then and yes we seem to get alot of interest."

If you're getting a lot of interest and 3 meets within a week.... how much more do you want? Youre doing very well on here so far considering you are newbies

Lol we are greedy no it prob good enough. But always nice to have a profile that as close to perfect as can get.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Lol we are greedy no it prob good enough. But always nice to have a profile that as close to perfect as can get."

You'll never get perfect. One man's meat another's poison. I like humour in profiles and that helps mine stand out. You need to think what makes you unique? What angle can you take?

"Lol we are greedy no it prob good enough. But always nice to have a profile that as close to perfect as can get.

You'll never get perfect. One man's meat another's poison. I like humour in profiles and that helps mine stand out. You need to think what makes you unique? What angle can you take?

"

Very true

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Lol we are greedy no it prob good enough. But always nice to have a profile that as close to perfect as can get.

"

Tina's dead right as usual. Have some humour but basically be yourself. I was chuffed to get a mail back from someone I'd contacted saying that it is a 'profile that deserves a blue peter badge,' It's taken years to build it and evolve it as my sexuality as evolved. You can do exactly the same, swinging tends to be a bit of a path of self discovery.

» Add a new message to this topic