FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cupids - fetch a friend

Cupids - fetch a friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inups99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Wonder if anyone has taken up the offer at Cupids on Thusdays where couples can bring a friend along all for £30??? Has it been busy at all??

We are looking to meet a new friend and are thinking of taking him along to Cupids on a Thursday so he wouldn't hopefully get stung for the membership fee and see if he thinks it's worth joining. Also hoping he will play with my wife and put on a show for a group of watchers as she's a real exhibitionist who wnats to put on a show for some guys to view her.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

To be honest, they're probably having to do this to drum up trade so there may not be too many there to watch the show! We stopped going to this club due to the filth everywhere, the stink in the changing rooms, staff who drink peoples drinks - or give them away - well - it may have changed but............................ Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To be honest, they're probably having to do this to drum up trade so there may not be too many there to watch the show! We stopped going to this club due to the filth everywhere, the stink in the changing rooms, staff who drink peoples drinks - or give them away - well - it may have changed but............................ Z"

hasnt changed were there 3 weeks ago...still dirty and stinky...and my bottle of Bacardi (full) was suddenly 1/2 empty and had 1 drink...mice? H

i really don't understand what the problem is with cupids! We have been to townhouse, partners and infusions and Cupids is STILL our favourite! I just think the layout suits how we like to play and we certainly don't think its dirty or stinks.

Bolton

"i really don't understand what the problem is with cupids! We have been to townhouse, partners and infusions and Cupids is STILL our favourite! I just think the layout suits how we like to play and we certainly don't think its dirty or stinks."

I actually retched the last time we went into the changing rooms - needless to say we didn't stay long but if that's your bag then go for it! Z

We actually think that the place smells fresher than the rest of the other clubs, kind of scented!

We have a laugh when we come home from clubs because we both smell of sex clubs!! For some reason cupids is never a bad one! We do only go on saturdays though, so maybe that has something to do with it????

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"We actually think that the place smells fresher than the rest of the other clubs, kind of scented!

We have a laugh when we come home from clubs because we both smell of sex clubs!! For some reason cupids is never a bad one! We do only go on saturdays though, so maybe that has something to do with it????"

only get the cleaners in on a sat morning then

"To be honest, they're probably having to do this to drum up trade so there may not be too many there to watch the show! We stopped going to this club due to the filth everywhere, the stink in the changing rooms, staff who drink peoples drinks - or give them away - well - it may have changed but............................ Z

hasnt changed were there 3 weeks ago...still dirty and stinky...and my bottle of Bacardi (full) was suddenly 1/2 empty and had 1 drink...mice? H "

i went to cupids last saturday for the first time in years, and to be honest i didnt think it was that bad, i didnt notice any smell or dirty, ok its not the best club ive been to but its far from the worse

That was one of the reasons we didn't go for ages, because we heard bad things in the forums and in reviews, but we went back a few weeks ago and we still love the place.

Because it was our first club together, maybe there is a posterity thing, but we met a couple that hated Townhouse and hated Partners, and they are always raved about.

Really is personal taste/opinion

By *inups99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

thanks for the comments everyone!

Cupids was the first club I went to just over a year ago popped my swinging cherry there oh happy memories and there staff could not have been more welcoming.

Bolton

"Cupids was the first club I went to just over a year ago popped my swinging cherry there oh happy memories and there staff could not have been more welcoming."

Oh yes -they're welcoming all right - then nick your drinks! Z

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

horse's for course's as per everything really, one man's meat and all that, let's be honest here and say out aloud, "NOT EVERYONE LIKES THE SAME THINGS" thankfully because that's what makes swinging so much fun

Bolton

"Cupids was the first club I went to just over a year ago popped my swinging cherry there oh happy memories and there staff could not have been more welcoming."

Well, thats great and it's nice to have happy memories - Z

But alas I have moved on to bigger and better things and adore chams.

Bolton

"But alas I have moved on to bigger and better things and adore chams."

There's no alas about it - Chams is a far better club! Z

Absolutely.

But agirl never forgets her first lol.

a couple we are friends with went to Chams the other week and loved it, and its definitely on our to do list!

I think that after everyone said how great Infusions was, and maybe it was just the night we went, we were just let down!

The thing that we love with Cupids is simply the couples room! Its huge, big enough to watch and be watched without everyone crawling over each other as thats not our thing. So for our style of play it just suits us down to the ground. I see how Partners would be great if you were into gangbangs and big group fun as the Orgy room is well laid out, just that we don't like playing in it because single guys can go in.

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

We went to cupidss and i went to the loo, I hadabout six or seven guys following me ?

Everytime we sat down one of the guys come over say nothing and just start wanking !!.

Plus the rooms during the day are used as a brothel.

Which is not apart of swinging is it ?

Sue

Ps. I did notice the smell as well.

I must admit i did notice all the wankers lol

"We went to cupidss and i went to the loo, I hadabout six or seven guys following me ?

Everytime we sat down one of the guys come over say nothing and just start wanking !!.

Plus the rooms during the day are used as a brothel.

Which is not apart of swinging is it ?

Sue

Ps. I did notice the smell as well."

no a brothel isnt part of swinging but 2 of the chameleons clubs are used as a gay sauna during the day, which is also not part of swinging, i really dont see what else the building is used for has to do with anything

Maybe the smell is from the blokes diddling with themselves.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Maybe the smell is from the blokes diddling with themselves. "

Diddling or piddling??

Bolton

"Maybe the smell is from the blokes diddling with themselves.

Diddling or piddling?? "

The smell is from the place not being cleaned - but to be fair if the place is a brothel all day too then they obviously never have time to clean - no real excuse! Mind you the charging of punters does also take place of an evening in amongst the normal swinging - the staff told us this themselves so isn't hearsay. Each to their own but we weren't happy with that particular scenario! Z

I really don't get why people are so down on it. Its really not bad like people are saying. Its never smelled bad when we have been, never had problems with single guys and the staff and patrons have always been polite and friendly

Bolton

"I really don't get why people are so down on it. Its really not bad like people are saying. Its never smelled bad when we have been, never had problems with single guys and the staff and patrons have always been polite and friendly"

If I really liked this place, I'd stop posting on the thread as you're just ressurecting it all the time and getting it read again! Why do you think the club isn't in the reviews section? They asked for it to be taken out due to all the very negative reviews - you're doing a great job here though! Z

"I really don't get why people are so down on it. Its really not bad like people are saying. Its never smelled bad when we have been, never had problems with single guys and the staff and patrons have always been polite and friendly

If I really liked this place, I'd stop posting on the thread as you're just ressurecting it all the time and getting it read again! Why do you think the club isn't in the reviews section? They asked for it to be taken out due to all the very negative reviews - you're doing a great job here though! Z"

Agrees we have been twice to Cupids and both times and both times it smelled, had pushy single men following us around..used old condoms in couple room was the last straw and we left...wont go again ... but everyone has a different taste, we prefer clean and safe..

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"I really don't get why people are so down on it. Its really not bad like people are saying. Its never smelled bad when we have been, never had problems with single guys and the staff and patrons have always been polite and friendly

If I really liked this place, I'd stop posting on the thread as you're just ressurecting it all the time and getting it read again! Why do you think the club isn't in the reviews section? They asked for it to be taken out due to all the very negative reviews - you're doing a great job here though! Z"

mmmmmm not in the reviews section hey!

How good are reviews anyway? There have been a couple of well documented cases of reviews been doctored by other people, a recent case in the USA was by a well known cosmetics company who paid people to give their products good reviews while slagging off their competitors products!

Also who makes the reviewer an expert!

As is obvious on this thread different people have different standards/expectations, one person says smelly others think not!Staff great, staff not.. and the list goes on. You may say that you have been to loads of clubs, still doesn't make you an expert reviewer. Most reviews are based on emotion and not facts.

Only ever one way to find if something meets your needs/standards/expectations is to try it YOURSELF!

I think £30 is a lot to bring a new person to a club, after all they are with an existing member and the club would like them to become members...

Wonder how many of the above posters are involved with another particular club...

like Partners, Cupids doesn't have membership for couples, so there is no allegiance on our part at least!

I think it really is down to experiences on the night in question. We went to one that is typically the cleanest we go to, but on one night a lady had gushed in the bdsm room and it wasn't cleaned up for at least 3 hours, and J left a jacket there only to find it had been taken the next day! Does that mean it is one to avoid or we were just unlucky?

Bolton

"like Partners, Cupids doesn't have membership for couples, so there is no allegiance on our part at least!

I think it really is down to experiences on the night in question. We went to one that is typically the cleanest we go to, but on one night a lady had gushed in the bdsm room and it wasn't cleaned up for at least 3 hours, and J left a jacket there only to find it had been taken the next day! Does that mean it is one to avoid or we were just unlucky?"

Is there any hot water available in the ladies loos yet and has the tap on one of the sinks been fixed? Thanks for bumping this one again! Z

shit, and I thought this was a free forum for posting your views and opinions.

Sorry for disobeying you, now, where IS that saluting smiley...

Bolton

"shit, and I thought this was a free forum for posting your views and opinions.

Sorry for disobeying you, now, where IS that saluting smiley..."

Ah, that made me laugh - if that was aimed at me - I've actualy been encouraging you to post - have never contradicted what you've posted or been argumentative in any way shape or form! I like this thread - it's very informative! Z

oh dear - was planning to go there next weekend - partners on fri and cupids on sat. admittedly with someone who hasnt been for over a year.

hmmmm wondering if its gonna be worth the trip now - mind you, seems the consensus is its better on a sat.

Havng said that, a recent visit to the one in Edin was awful and some people rave about it lol

Each to their own!! bit like sexual preferences!!

Bolton

"oh dear - was planning to go there next weekend - partners on fri and cupids on sat. admittedly with someone who hasnt been for over a year.

hmmmm wondering if its gonna be worth the trip now - mind you, seems the consensus is its better on a sat.

Havng said that, a recent visit to the one in Edin was awful and some people rave about it lol

Each to their own!! bit like sexual preferences!! "

I think Infusions in Blackpool is having a party next weekend - it's not 'used' in the day, clean, owners and bar staff are lovely, busy for parties - great place on the whole. Parners is also great too! Clean! Z

I would actually suggest Townhouse on the friday, but I think TH, Partners and Cupids are pretty much all the same on a Saturday

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

" but on one night a lady had gushed in the bdsm room and it wasn't cleaned up for at least 3 hours, ?"

I too gush, but I would never leave a room or a bed in that state without cleaning it myself. I go to Adam and Eves, there are paper towels and spray for the matresses. I would expect to leave a room in the condition that I would wish to find it.

Bolton

Bump Z

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Bump Z"

Naughty

Bolton

"Bump Z

Naughty "

lol - I know! Am going to get back to work in a minute! Z

Bolton

Been relying on the other guy to keep this one going - think he realised that he wasn't actualy doing the club any favours! Bless! Z

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Bloody hell, I'm going to have to get glasses, I thought the title of this thread was "FELCH a friend". Eeeeewwww

Bolton

"Bloody hell, I'm going to have to get glasses, I thought the title of this thread was "FELCH a friend". Eeeeewwww"

Gonna google felch now - may regret it! Z

Bolton

"Bloody hell, I'm going to have to get glasses, I thought the title of this thread was "FELCH a friend". Eeeeewwww

Gonna google felch now - may regret it! Z"

Yep - knew I shouldn't have. Z

why am I soooo nosey... shouldnt have either... H

Bolton

"why am I soooo nosey... shouldnt have either... H "

Can't help it! some one posted something about a blue something or other a few months ago - had a look and still having flashbacks! Z

oh you really are keen on argueing aren't you? As "the other fella", I would have let it die, but you know, we have great times there and as such, feel the need to reply when people throw opinions around as fact.

Don't poke The Bear, for he has claws!

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

If I really liked this place, I'd stop posting on the thread as you're just ressurecting it all the time and getting it read again! Why do you think the club isn't in the reviews section? They asked for it to be taken out due to all the very negative reviews - you're doing a great job here though! Z

mmmmmm not in the reviews section hey!

How good are reviews anyway? There have been a couple of well documented cases of reviews been doctored by other people, a recent case in the USA was by a well known cosmetics company who paid people to give their products good reviews while slagging off their competitors products!

Also who makes the reviewer an expert!

As is obvious on this thread different people have different standards/expectations, one person says smelly others think not!Staff great, staff not.. and the list goes on. You may say that you have been to loads of clubs, still doesn't make you an expert reviewer. Most reviews are based on emotion and not facts.

Only ever one way to find if something meets your needs/standards/expectations is to try it YOURSELF!"

We posted a review about Infusions and said to take it as constructive critism as we were being honest x Then we had about 10 messages from the owners asking for it to be taken off !!! WTF !!! . Then their reviews suddenly rocketed ? Perhaps some PR work started with their friends list ?

So take it all with a pinch of salt because reviews are easilly manipulated x

"why am I soooo nosey... shouldnt have either... H

Can't help it! some one posted something about a blue something or other a few months ago - had a look and still having flashbacks! Z

"

Now wants to know what the blue something is... dying to know H.

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

DONT look at it honestly

called blue waffle

"DONT look at it honestly

called blue waffle "

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_'Blue_Waffle'

it's a fake condition.

wishes wasn't so nosey there goes my brekki and coffee... nope not looking at anything anymore... just hopes no more such suggestions... Helen

Bolton

called blue waffle

it's a fake condition."

Is it? Thank God for that, what's wrong with mine then?! Z

called blue waffle

it's a fake condition.

Is it? Thank God for that, what's wrong with mine then?! Z"

Slaps fingers for being nosey... mutters dont read forums...dont check on things others write...

now Zoe, with more than a nod to pedancy, I believe you to not only be continuing the thread, but also perpetuating the off topic nature off the discussion. Kindly refrain.

R

pedantry, sorry! Thats what happens when trying to be clever whilst pissed!

Bolton

"now Zoe, with more than a nod to pedancy, I believe you to not only be continuing the thread, but also perpetuating the off topic nature off the discussion. Kindly refrain.

R"

lol - i can post what I want - are you the forum police! Many threads go off topic - thats the joy of an open public forum! Z

"now Zoe, with more than a nod to pedancy, I believe you to not only be continuing the thread, but also perpetuating the off topic nature off the discussion. Kindly refrain.

R"

Just to answer this - dont usually. Forums are open to all, if something is posted in a forum then anyone can reply either to OP or to an other point. Admin and mods can close a thread, if it starts getting abusive or it is a thread, which has been "talked" about for x trillion times.

Sorry but agree with Z, anyone can talk about anything in a forum and think we have no Gestapo in here yet?! H.

h, did you not read the full thread? Her Highness Zoe told ME off previously for resurrecting the thread. I was taking the piss!

Bolton

"h, did you not read the full thread? Her Highness Zoe told ME off previously for resurrecting the thread. I was taking the piss!"

I haven't told any one off - i thought it was great that you kept coming on posting about the club - I encouraged you to do it! You weren't taking the piss! Ah, well, live and let live - we all like different things and I prefer clean! Z

"

Bolton

"

Thanks for that - you just made my point very succinctly! Z

Bolton

Hung by his own petard? Z

well it seemed that you were telling me off! And my pet retard lives in the shed thank you very much, and Tamz feeds him so he can't hang me!