FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couple Profile

Couple Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, Can everyone take a look on our profile and tell us where we are going wrong. We are newbies and don't seem to be getting much interest.... Thank You

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" tell us where we are going wrong. "

Not sure you are! in 5 weeks you have 20 friends and a verification. Maybe youre expecting too much?

By *uffolk funCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Looks ok to us xx

You've been on here for 5 weeks and have already been verified

What's the issue?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Honestly, your pictures will appeal to fellas.

I have no desire to see your pussy dripping with anything in a picture, or cum all over your tits. The male pics are uninspiring.

It sounds like its written by a guy. I tend not to meet bi-curious women as a few have freaked and don't like it, or will only receive and not reciprocate.

Also you are young enough to be some peoples kids.

You have had a veri - so are doing much better than some, but you are looking for a very difficult target in a single bi fem, with a narrow age range.

Maybe we are. People message us like once then we don't hear from them again. Is that just the normal for this site?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe we are. People message us like once then we don't hear from them again. Is that just the normal for this site?"

There's nothing normal about this site

Do you contact people?

"Maybe we are. People message us like once then we don't hear from them again. Is that just the normal for this site?"

So look at what you reply...?

Do you contact others, be proactive and go search for what you want. It won't fall into your lap.

"Hey, Can everyone take a look on our profile and tell us where we are going wrong. We are newbies and don't seem to be getting much interest.... Thank You "

Not seeing any real problems to be honest, just don't rely on a good profile to bring people to you. The more active you are in the forum and by contacting others, the more interest you'll get. We would have added you but I'm outside your age range x

Im not to sure what your going on about to be honest. I would rather tell the truth and not lie about our ages. If people don't want to message us because they are "old enough to be our parents" then so be it. We aren't messaging anyone old enough to be our parents so find that a bit ageist really. A lot of couples profiles are the same as ours ([Picture wise). I appreciate your advice but not to sure that we understand. Oh and by the way the profile was written by me a female not a male!

[Removed by poster at 25/08/14 12:05:21]

For me the thing that puts me off profiles is when they say how good they are, what's good to once person isn't enjoyable to someone else, plus the comment of quite honestly the only man to give you an orgasm would make us pass you by because your not going to enjoy the meet

Thanks everyone else for your advice. Yes we do message a lot of people and a lot of the time we get chatting for a while then they suddenly are no longer on the site or they delete our messages. Not sure if that's something that just happens of this site as our replies aren't insulting or boring etc. Anyways thanks for all your help

The bigging up of the male in the text sounds a bit boastful and pictures of Harry splattered everywhere does put us of a bit. Some like it though so that's very much a preference.

You seem to be doing ok though so maybe there is not too much wrong.

Twenty one is very young though. But again that will appeal to some. Maybe just work on your messaging.

"Im not to sure what your going on about to be honest. I would rather tell the truth and not lie about our ages. If people don't want to message us because they are "old enough to be our parents" then so be it. We aren't messaging anyone old enough to be our parents so find that a bit ageist really. A lot of couples profiles are the same as ours ([Picture wise). I appreciate your advice but not to sure that we understand. Oh and by the way the profile was written by me a female not a male!"

No one is asking you to lie about your ages, and neither are they being ageist just pointing out that at 21 you may be below others age range!

You asked for advice and have been given some!

Not sure what your not understanding?

I have deleted and re arranged the profiles. I will keep the pictures as they are, as like you said its personal preference and most of our messages we receive are bigging up the pictures. I don't think my age is an issue because surely everyone has to start somewhere? Anyway I have taken on board your advice. So thank you!

Actually think theres nothing wrong with your profile at all, patience is key on Fab and dont rush into things

Take your time and enjoy yourselves here regardless of your age

"Im not to sure what your going on about to be honest. I would rather tell the truth and not lie about our ages. If people don't want to message us because they are "old enough to be our parents" then so be it. We aren't messaging anyone old enough to be our parents so find that a bit ageist really. A lot of couples profiles are the same as ours ([Picture wise). I appreciate your advice but not to sure that we understand. Oh and by the way the profile was written by me a female not a male!

No one is asking you to lie about your ages, and neither are they being ageist just pointing out that at 21 you may be below others age range!

You asked for advice and have been given some!

Not sure what your not understanding? "

And you winder why people stop chatting? Attitude to giving an opinion and you get that back.

I wish you good luck!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"For me the thing that puts me off profiles is when they say how good they are, what's good to once person isn't enjoyable to someone else, plus the comment of quite honestly the only man to give you an orgasm would make us pass you by because your not going to enjoy the meet"

The sex-god approach for the guy is a bit iffy....maybe tone that down a bit? Saying that, you have had a meet and have been here 5 weeks and plenty of time to meet more people! I quite like the pics, actually. I'm not your target audience though so my comments are not very useful.

Yeah I'd keep the pictures to what you like, because it doesn't matter what you do picture wise someone won't like them, too many boobs not enough boobs you can't please everybody

I wasn't having an attitude and I am sorry if it come across like that. As I said I appreciate your advice!

Getting advice from people is handy but you can't appeal to everyone.

I'd suggest just looking at couples profiles and what aspects you like about them and inject them with your own style into yours. Like attracts like.

As others have said, you've had a meet already so I don't think you've got too much to worry about. Maybe think about other aspects of it (going to socials/clubs/spas) if that interests you as you'll actually get to meet people rather than messaging over the internet which can be difficult in the best of circumstances.

Nice tits.

"I wasn't having an attitude and I am sorry if it come across like that. As I said I appreciate your advice!"

Dont apologise ! Do what you feel happy with its your experience so enjoy.

No matter what you do chances are you will get berated etc due to others preference, all that does is indicate to you those you wouldnt wanna meet so ignore move on and find people you would like to meet x

S and J x

No face pics and a lot of the time people will not be asking to see them if not there on a profile .. some don't wish to get into mailing back and forth .. x

We have decided as a couple that face pictures on our profile are not what we want. With our first or second message we normally send a face picture and there is face pictures in the "private" gallery. But I do understand what your saying

"We have decided as a couple that face pictures on our profile are not what we want. With our first or second message we normally send a face picture and there is face pictures in the "private" gallery. But I do understand what your saying"

We don't have face pics in public either and send them out either in request or if we are interested in someone..

As a couple we'd read your profile and assume that you were more interested in single females than couples and pass you by.

And I doubt your profile would be overly attractive to single females

"Getting advice from people is handy but you can't appeal to everyone.

I'd suggest just looking at couples profiles and what aspects you like about them and inject them with your own style into yours. Like attracts like.

As others have said, you've had a meet already so I don't think you've got too much to worry about. Maybe think about other aspects of it (going to socials/clubs/spas) if that interests you as you'll actually get to meet people rather than messaging over the internet which can be difficult in the best of circumstances.

Nice tits."

Is Mr Nice Tits your new moniker ?

"Is Mr Nice Tits your new moniker ?"

Just thought I'd throw that in somewhere, give them a little boost as I'm such a fucking nice guy.

To appeal to a single bi fem I always suggest you add what you can offer her.

It certainly is the thing that appeals to me in profiles

Rest of your profile is all good. Hope you enjoy fab

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hey, Can everyone take a look on our profile and tell us where we are going wrong. We are newbies and don't seem to be getting much interest.... Thank You "
When you say not much interest , how many views have you had.? Are they from locals who might be interested in meeting or from people who just like to browse profiles ? Do you contact those who have viewed your profile with further information such as hobbies and interests. ? Can take more than five weeks to get a result . Maybe add your hobbies and interests to your profile . How far are you prepared to travel ?.

So if our profile isn't attractive to couples or single females... who is it attractive too??

"As a couple we'd read your profile and assume that you were more interested in single females than couples and pass you by.

And I doubt your profile would be overly attractive to single females"

We haven't paid the fee yet to get a full view at who is looking at us etc. We are willing to travel up to 30 miles but have notice a lot of people can't accommodate which we can...

"Hey, Can everyone take a look on our profile and tell us where we are going wrong. We are newbies and don't seem to be getting much interest.... Thank You When you say not much interest , how many views have you had.? Are they from locals who might be interested in meeting or from people who just like to browse profiles ? Do you contact those who have viewed your profile with further information such as hobbies and interests. ? Can take more than five weeks to get a result . Maybe add your hobbies and interests to your profile . How far are you prepared to travel ?. "

"So if our profile isn't attractive to couples or single females... who is it attractive too??

As a couple we'd read your profile and assume that you were more interested in single females than couples and pass you by.

And I doubt your profile would be overly attractive to single females"

Possibly guys.

Put your travel distance and information like that into a profile. Thats what people like to know.

As a single female (not in your target audience as I'm older) but I like to see clearly what the couple are like, and whats on offer. And thats not just the gynae and cock shots (I detest both) but about humour and personality. If all I wanted was a cock, I have perfectly good dildos.

Look at some of the very successful profiles on here, and see how they do it. I'm sot saying lie, plagiarise or bullshit, but put your own take on it.

OP end of the day you have to do what is right for you two not others. Getting out to clubs meeting lots at partys can be fun too .

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We haven't paid the fee yet to get a full view at who is looking at us etc. We are willing to travel up to 30 miles but have notice a lot of people can't accommodate which we can...

Hey, Can everyone take a look on our profile and tell us where we are going wrong. We are newbies and don't seem to be getting much interest.... Thank You When you say not much interest , how many views have you had.? Are they from locals who might be interested in meeting or from people who just like to browse profiles ? Do you contact those who have viewed your profile with further information such as hobbies and interests. ? Can take more than five weeks to get a result . Maybe add your hobbies and interests. to your profile . How far are you prepared to travel ?. "

. Worth becoming a full member to get more details or who is looking at you . As you can accommodate you have an advantage over those who cannot. Might be worth amending photographs to include your faces . Use software to blur your faces. Have you contacted any local couples or are you expecting the advert to do the work for you . Getting results ttakes time and effort . Most swingers lead busy lives and have lots of other interests apart from swinging.

Very much so

I'm going to end this all now as i'm getting really confused! (doesn't take a lot) Thank you to everyone for all your advice, i'm sorry if I sounded like I had an attitude I just say things how they are. We have both listened to your advice and will be taking more pics and making a lot more of an effort to contact people rather than waiting for them to jump on us! Thank you again

By *ornyandsexy69Couple  over a year ago

Hull

Wow what a great profile Shame we are out of your age range

Can I just quickly add I think your profile is great xx

"Can I just quickly add I think your profile is great xx "

By *insfordcoupleCouple  over a year ago

winsford cheshire

we would love to but we cant message you x

We viewed your profile and thought it was very nice. We are also within your age range, but you gave blocked all couples from winking you. So that might be your problem, if it's couple's your after? X

"We viewed your profile and thought it was very nice. We are also within your age range, but you gave blocked all couples from winking you. So that might be your problem, if it's couple's your after? X "

We can't message you either x

Guys your profile has blocked couples from being able to contact you (I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned that as I haven't read your whole thread) but we are in your age range and it says you have blocked couples from messaging you. Just a heads up

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

5 weeks on site and 1 veri!! I'd say you're doing well.

I'm so pleased everyone noticed this as we didn't even realise. I have just changed that ha ha xx

» Add a new message to this topic