FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting back into swinging...

Getting back into swinging...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was on here for a couple of years and LOVED every minute of it. Fab gave me back my confidence after the breakdown of my marriage...and reminded me how much I enjoyed sex.

I left a few months ago as I was meeting one person on a regular basis...and not bothered about anyone new. Anyway, that's done with now and i've decided to rejoin...but feel like a total newbie!

Fab has so many lovely gorgeous men, who I would love a go on but the confidence to meet someone new has gone...how do I get it back?! Help please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Talk to people for a while, then meet for coffee and then decide

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a really bad meet when I was first on here and came off afterwards. But joined again a few months later. It took me a while to get my confidence levels back and I just started by taking everything slowly, making sure I was comfortable with them on here before having a social, then later actual meets. But just take things at your own pace and enjoy yourself if you can xx

Make sure you always have a social...let them know before that it's strictly a social (you can always change your mind if you feel like it)!

Also, I find it's important to let people know beforehand what you are wanting out of swinging....but you can chat more about it at a social.

Most importantly....relax, breathe and always hold your head high but your nose at a friendly level! A friend, a very good friend of mine often reminds me...I have choices, I have control of my decisions!

Enjoy yourself xxxx

I know how you feel Milfy......after a bit of a break myself, I found I missed the scene and also decided to rejoin it too. I enjoyed everything about it from the social side of things (which is a must) to the actual down & dirty fun part. I settled in a new area which isn't too far from you....if perhaps you'd like a chat sometime?? Get in touch

"Make sure you always have a social...let them know before that it's strictly a social (you can always change your mind if you feel like it)!

Also, I find it's important to let people know beforehand what you are wanting out of swinging....but you can chat more about it at a social.

Most importantly....relax, breathe and always hold your head high but your nose at a friendly level! A friend, a very good friend of mine often reminds me...I have choices, I have control of my decisions!

Enjoy yourself xxxx "

» Add a new message to this topic