FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > abusive messages !

abusive messages !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over the last week we have had some abusive messages from single men that seem to be getting upset because they don't read or understand what we are looking for could you please have a look at our profile and let us know if it's not clear (we though it was simple and not to long ) thanks as we don't want to confuse them lol xxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No cock pics, gym fit blokes between 21 & 26 and no people from your local area. Seems reasonable to me.

Your profile looks fine to me. Are they abusive in their very first mail to you or only when you turn them down?

What is an example of how you would turn them down?

I hope you are blocking and reporting them.

No it looks fine to me, recon they abusive ones wasn't gym fit, by the way.. I got a 6pack

Ha we ask for no Bi men and no one from the county. We may as well not have it because no one couples or men take much notice.

No abuse though.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I see the problem. You need to put 'no arseholes' at the top of it. Apart from that everything else is straight forward

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

your profile is great nothing wrong with it lovely pictures as well .

"I see the problem. You need to put 'no arseholes' at the top of it. Apart from that everything else is straight forward "

Maybe admin could add an arsehole filter?!!

You need to put paragraphs in as at the moment, I'm reading from one sentence into another.

* Paragraphs

* PLEASE DON'T ...

* Single men ...

* Straight clean ...

* We never play ...

* We are not looking ...

Also the first paragraph 'Before we 'loose' anymore male - what does 'loose' mean?

"Your profile looks fine to me. Are they abusive in their very first mail to you or only when you turn them down?

What is an example of how you would turn them down?"

the last one was just saying we must be fake because we didn't ancer his messages and we had only been verified by a man! Even when we pointed out that it was two couples in the end he blocked us lol xxx

You have identified the problem...

Guys who refuse to read or understand your very clear requirements.

I understood that I am not your type, it is very clear!

Report, block and don't give up...

They are probably the same guys complaining about no meets!

It explains exactly what you want. No confusion there.

Some people get upset when they feel they're being excluded, that's their problem not yours.

If they're being overly abusive report them.

Unfortunately some people cannot accept a rejection without being abusive, just block them.

As a single bloke no use being abusive gets you no where but some dont learn.

Have fun anyway with the good ones.

....and why bother with a six pack when a book like me carries a full keg

maybe they felt insulted by your sentence 'No cock pics, its not big and its not clever'.

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I see the problem. You need to put 'no arseholes' at the top of it. Apart from that everything else is straight forward

Maybe admin could add an arsehole filter?!!"

Yikes! That would give me a hurdle to leap

I think it's a Fab affliction. It's the online equivalent of thinking with your privates rather than your head.

As for abusive messages, I got told last night I was too old looking and too black... Which was quite the revelation, I must say

Titz Towers, North Notts

"maybe they felt insulted by your sentence 'No cock pics, its not big and its not clever'. "

Perhaps they thought their cock was clever as it had experience at both O levels and A levels?

"maybe they felt insulted by your sentence 'No cock pics, its not big and its not clever'. "
well in that case they are no good for us if they have no sense of humour lol

"Your profile looks fine to me. Are they abusive in their very first mail to you or only when you turn them down?

What is an example of how you would turn them down?the last one was just saying we must be fake because we didn't ancer his messages and we had only been verified by a man! Even when we pointed out that it was two couples in the end he blocked us lol xxx"

I always answer once, even if it's a no thank you. If they mail again I don't reply as there's nothing further to say. They mostly don't reply after that. If they do reply again I just block them.

Don't get stressed.. have fun...

How are you saying no to these guys?

Ive been here 6 years and never once had an abusive message after saying no thank you,most guys are really lovely about it

"How are you saying no to these guys?

Ive been here 6 years and never once had an abusive message after saying no thank you,most guys are really lovely about it "

Of course they are. Otherwise they won't get the chance to check your profile out afterwards or maybe they hold out hope you'll change your mind?

Gosh, I'm cynical. Lol

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm a bit confused (just slightly) How do you soft swing with a single male? Or is that just for couples?

"I think it's a Fab affliction. It's the online equivalent of thinking with your privates rather than your head.

As for abusive messages, I got told last night I was too old looking and too black... Which was quite the revelation, I must say "

There is no such thing as too black

When we answer it is always polite something like thanks for the message but you don't quite the criteria of what we are looking for at the moment ..... or sorry we don't play with people from our town but thanks for asking

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 03:16:45]

"When we answer it is always polite something like thanks for the message but you don't quite the criteria of what we are looking for at the moment ..... or sorry we don't play with people from our town but thanks for asking "

I have never had rudeness after a simple N'no thankyou'in 2yrs, think it maybe that I dont explain reason why, some will thank me for reply and some will delete and move on. Maybe just try a simple no thankyou and see how that goes

"I'm a bit confused (just slightly) How do you soft swing with a single male? Or is that just for couples? "

Same way as you would with another couple, its just as pleasurable, My FWB and I had our first 3some at the weekend and that was soft and we all loved it

"I'm a bit confused (just slightly) How do you soft swing with a single male? Or is that just for couples? "

That's what I was thinking So what's in it for the single bloke? Maybe my interpretation of soft swing is different to other people's but I thought it meant specifically excluding any kind of penetrative sex

"I'm a bit confused (just slightly) How do you soft swing with a single male? Or is that just for couples?

That's what I was thinking So what's in it for the single bloke? Maybe my interpretation of soft swing is different to other people's but I thought it meant specifically excluding any kind of penetrative sex "

yes the single man gets everything but penetrative sex it's very sexy and sensual

"You have identified the problem...

Guys who refuse to read or understand your very clear requirements.

I understood that I am not your type, it is very clear!

Report, block and don't give up...

They are probably the same guys complaining about no meets!"

"No cock pics, gym fit blokes between 21 & 26 and no people from your local area. Seems reasonable to me."
thanks that's what we thought!

"No cock pics, gym fit blokes between 21 & 26 and no people from your local area. Seems reasonable to me."

Soft swing as well. They should just put. "Voyeurs wanted".

"No cock pics, gym fit blokes between 21 & 26 and no people from your local area. Seems reasonable to me.

Soft swing as well. They should just put. "Voyeurs wanted". "

Soft swing isn't for voyeurs.

"No cock pics, gym fit blokes between 21 & 26 and no people from your local area. Seems reasonable to me.

Soft swing isn't for voyeurs. "

I understood soft swing did not involve physical contact. The op subsequently posted they did "no penetration" so I presume it does for some. Is there a definitive definition if "soft swing"?

Soft swing is everything except penetration,it can sometimes be far more satisfying because more effort is put into touching and foreplay instead of jumping straight into a fuck as soon a there is a hint of a wet fanny

"Soft swing is everything except penetration,it can sometimes be far more satisfying because more effort is put into touching and foreplay instead of jumping straight into a fuck as soon a there is a hint of a wet fanny "

Does it involve oral?

Soft swing as well. They should just put. "Voyeurs wanted". "

we are into the sensual side of swinging touching kissing liking and sucking but no penitration hardly voyeurism!

"Soft swing is everything except penetration,it can sometimes be far more satisfying because more effort is put into touching and foreplay instead of jumping straight into a fuck as soon a there is a hint of a wet fanny

Does it involve oral?"

Depends on the people involved and what they want,it has when we have soft swung

"Soft swing is everything except penetration,it can sometimes be far more satisfying because more effort is put into touching and foreplay instead of jumping straight into a fuck as soon a there is a hint of a wet fanny "

Soft swing isn't for voyeurs.

I understood soft swing did not involve physical contact. The op subsequently posted they did "no penetration" so I presume it does for some. Is there a definitive definition if "soft swing"?"

No definitive definition, everyone has their own way.

Always wise to discuss boundaries before a meet as everyone has different ideas- soft swap, full swap, everything really.

"Soft swing is everything except penetration,it can sometimes be far more satisfying because more effort is put into touching and foreplay instead of jumping straight into a fuck as soon a there is a hint of a wet fanny

Does it involve oral?"

the hint is were it says everything except penetration This is the point we were trying to make some men do not read what is in front of them just see what is in there head and then blame the people who made it clear in the first place !

Nothing wrong with your profile that I can see. As suggested, possibly paragraph the different things you are looking, or not looking for.

It maybe that men, in particular are not looking past your age range and not reading the rest of your profile. Maybe put the bit about gym fit in capitals. It might help. But probably not.

Does it involve oral?the hint is were it says everything except penetration This is the point we were trying to make some men do not read what is in front of them just see what is in there head and then blame the people who made it clear in the first place ! "

Be blunt - "no vaginal, anal or oral penetration will take place. Hand relief if you are lucky"

"Over the last week we have had some abusive messages from single men that seem to be getting upset because they don't read or understand what we are looking for could you please have a look at our profile and let us know if it's not clear (we though it was simple and not to long ) thanks as we don't want to confuse them lol xxx"

try using your filters for the age thing it would at least stop under or over age people messaging you.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Profile text says 21-26 but the bit above says 21-50...

"Profile text says 21-26 but the bit above says 21-50..."
user it says single men Must be between 21/25 it's couples for the bigger age!

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 21:29:58]

Does it involve oral?the hint is were it says everything except penetration This is the point we were trying to make some men do not read what is in front of them just see what is in there head and then blame the people who made it clear in the first place !

Be blunt - "no vaginal, anal or oral penetration will take place. Hand relief if you are lucky" "

There has been us and about three others told you what soft swing means today but yet it's still not going in! Even when you are quoting what they have told you so thanks for providing our point b that some men cannot read what is in front of them even when they are told loads of times lol

Does it involve oral?the hint is were it says everything except penetration This is the point we were trying to make some men do not read what is in front of them just see what is in there head and then blame the people who made it clear in the first place !

Be blunt - "no vaginal, anal or oral penetration will take place. Hand relief if you are lucky" "

There has been us and about three others told you what soft swing means today but yet it's still not going in! Even when you are quoting what they have told you so thanks for providing our point b that some men cannot read what is in front of them even when they are told loads of times lol

Does it involve oral?the hint is were it says everything except penetration This is the point we were trying to make some men do not read what is in front of them just see what is in there head and then blame the people who made it clear in the first place to!

Be blunt - "no vaginal, anal or oral penetration will take place. Hand relief if you are lucky" There has been us and about three others told you what soft swing means today but yet it's still not going in! Even when you are quoting what they have told you so thanks for providing our point b that some men cannot read what is in front of them even when they are told loads of times lol "

That comment is uncalled for as my "blunt" statement matches what I take is what you offer. Others have offered their view as to what soft swing means and I understand them.

You have chosen to criticise me and make arrogant comments about my ability to understand. Let me remind you that you are the people who men do not understand; not me. You are the people seeking a solution through the forum yet; you still see it as all their fault and you are blameless in your bubble of superiority.

Or was this all just a "look at us" post?

Does it involve oral?the hint is were it says everything except penetration This is the point we were trying to make some men do not read what is in front of them just see what is in there head and then blame the people who made it clear in the first place to!

Be blunt - "no vaginal, anal or oral penetration will take place. Hand relief if you are lucky" There has been us and about three others told you what soft swing means today but yet it's still not going in! Even when you are quoting what they have told you so thanks for providing our point b that some men cannot read what is in front of them even when they are told loads of times lol

That comment is uncalled for as my "blunt" statement matches what I take is what you offer. Others have offered their view as to what soft swing means and I understand them.

You have chosen to criticise me and make arrogant comments about my ability to understand. Let me remind you that you are the people who men do not understand; not me. You are the people seeking a solution through the forum yet; you still see it as all their fault and you are blameless in your bubble of superiority.

Or was this all just a "look at us" post? "

but if you understand what we are all saying to you why are you still making silly comments about soft swing if you don't want to do it that's fine by us we are asking so that people luke you don't message us but the truth is you are just one of them men that give this site a bad name

"........but if you understand what we are all saying to you why are you still making silly comments about soft swing if you don't want to do it that's fine by us we are asking so that people luke you don't message us but the truth is you are just one of them men that give this site a bad name "

You have been on Fab over a year yet you have had only two meets with the latest well over a year ago. As a MF couple you probably get around 10 contacts a week so you could have turned down over 500 persons in the time you have been here. I presume your lack of meets reflects how those hundreds of persons are all wrong in their understanding of your requirements.

Your profile contains little or no information on what you do and don't do. You complain others (i.e. men) do not understand yet you do nothing about it to aleviate the situation. If you want it to stop then be more specific and stop blaming others for not understanding; they cannot all be wrong.

In conclusion I totally disagree that I am giving Fab a bad name. The verifications from my meets show that the many people I have met as a single man and as part of a couple have been very happy with me.

"........but if you understand what we are all saying to you why are you still making silly comments about soft swing if you don't want to do it that's fine by us we are asking so that people luke you don't message us but the truth is you are just one of them men that give this site a bad name

You have been on Fab over a year yet you have had only two meets with the latest well over a year ago. As a MF couple you probably get around 10 contacts a week so you could have turned down over 500 persons in the time you have been here. I presume your lack of meets reflects how those hundreds of persons are all wrong in their understanding of your requirements.

Your profile contains little or no information on what you do and don't do. You complain others (i.e. men) do not understand yet you do nothing about it to aleviate the situation. If you want it to stop then be more specific and stop blaming others for not understanding; they cannot all be wrong.

In conclusion I totally disagree that I am giving Fab a bad name. The verifications from my meets show that the many people I have met as a single man and as part of a couple have been very happy with me.

"

we get about treble the amount of messages a week than you seem to think but sadly most if them are off men who just have not read the profile and that cannot in anyway be our flat ! a bit like it is not our fault that you felt the need to air your opinion on soft swing which had nothing to do with this post and has for how many people we meet or not meet on here or anywhere else has nothing to do with you we are free to meet with who we want and when we want so your verifications are of no interest to us and never would be cos you are over our age limit so maybe it's time for you to but out cos we have had 23 privet messages of support all saying the same thing block this dick head lol but we don't like to do that in the hope you can see how silly you are making yourself look on here ! Well I have finished playing with you now cos I have finished my boring shift at work and going to get into bed with my sexy wife

Wow! I'm surprised anyone wants to play with you with an attitude like that!! Post something on a open kinda public forum and you have to expect some kind of criticism!! Not everyone's going to agree with you

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

"How are you saying no to these guys?

Ive been here 6 years and never once had an abusive message after saying no thank you,most guys are really lovely about it "

Im the same, I've only had one guy be abusive and call me a time waster, he later apologised and said it was because he hadnt read that I don't meet local men.

"........but if you understand what we are all saying to you why are you still making silly comments about soft swing if you don't want to do it that's fine by us we are asking so that people luke you don't message us but the truth is you are just one of them men that give this site a bad name

we get about treble the amount of messages a week than you seem to think but sadly most if them are off men who just have not read the profile and that cannot in anyway be our flat ! a bit like it is not our fault that you felt the need to air your opinion on soft swing which had nothing to do with this post and has for how many people we meet or not meet on here or anywhere else has nothing to do with you we are free to meet with who we want and when we want so your verifications are of no interest to us and never would be cos you are over our age limit so maybe it's time for you to but out cos we have had 23 privet messages of support all saying the same thing block this dick head lol but we don't like to do that in the hope you can see how silly you are making yourself look on here ! Well I have finished playing with you now cos I have finished my boring shift at work and going to get into bed with my sexy wife "

This is a comma ,

This is a full stop .

Please use them.

I have no idea what you wrote as it was impossible to understand. I doubt I will be alone.

I firmly believe that everyone has the right to engage in whatever play they wish. Do not suggest I criticise soft swingers; they have a perfect right to be here too.

As for you I would suggest, having turned down hundreds of approaches, you could quite reasonably be accused of being a time waster.

I trust you enjoy your sexy wife and fantasies about meeting others which will never happen; you have that right but stop attributing to me offensive opinions and beliefs I do not hold.

Sorry I'm not at work bored today so will not be listing to you ! Lol so for the last time please take your no one listening dribble somewhere else we are all bored with you now and for the record we are not time wasters we are choosy! You mite want to try it some time