FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not good enough.

Not good enough.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I finally let mr V have a meet alone for the first time last Thursday. Even though I set it up for him I couldn't help but feel a little weird about it. As I'm pregnant I'm finding it difficult to feel comfortable when having sex.

Anyway we have been playing together after his fun on Thursday. He's made me cum by using his fingers, and we tried having sex and me playing with him but I didn't make him cum. But found out this morning he had a wank, it may be my hormones but it really has upset me.

Maybe I'm overreacting and should man up.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Big hug but possibly hormones ? Xx

Men wank..A lot!

To consider otherwise is delusional.

To be told otherwise is lies.

Don't be upset over something that's normal, frequent and natural.

He just got caught out x

You do know it's not your job to make him come. I doubt he's even thinking about it now,or will again. I'd have bashed him for wanking without telling me

"Men wank..A lot!

To consider otherwise is delusional.

To be told otherwise is lies.

Don't be upset over something that's normal, frequent and natural.

He just got caught out x"

It's not the fact I don't like him wanking, it's natural to masturbate, it's just the fact I've tried to make him cum and it hadn't worked and then he's having to resort to wanking to make himself cum, like I said it could be my hormones

Oh...

It's happened to me before, it was odd because I was enjoying it but getting frustrated by not offloading...which probably caused the Damn thing to jam.

I had to crank it off at the kind of speed and grip no woman would understand/replicate or even believe guys do for the sake of it.

Don't lose heart, it's him not you

Don't worry, my fella doesn't cum if he knows I am not feeling 100% comfortable with what we are doing. He just stops his brain getting too aroused and hey presto. It all stips, we have a nice cuddle then he sorts himself out later if he wants.

Probably just shows he is actually more in tune with you and your feelings than you think.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Does he know that you are talking about this in the forums?

"Does he know that you are talking about this in the forums?"

No, but I've made no secret on how I feel, and if he asks I'll say yes. He's not going to care whether I mentioned it or not.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Just a thought but reading your post the fact you have started by mentioning his meet last week, perhaps that is why you are upset because you couldn't make him cum? Perhaps you are still feeling a little weird about it?

Just a thought

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Does he know that you are talking about this in the forums?

No, but I've made no secret on how I feel, and if he asks I'll say yes. He's not going to care whether I mentioned it or not."

Well assuming thats he's the other half of the profile its not really fair to be discussing him in public if he doesnt know about it, so Im closing this now sorry.