FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Have any Other Ladies Experienced This?

Have any Other Ladies Experienced This?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't smoke, and i am not particularly fond of People that do! However, some time ago I was with a Guy who smoked, and I have to say, there was an unpleasant taste from his Cock!!

I might have just put it down to "poor Hygiene" if I hadn't had exactly the same experience again recently!!

Your advice please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

You mean from his cum or just in general?

lol just in general.... didn't get to taste their cum...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ewwwww. I block anyone who smokes. Now i have another reason to do it. That is just rank!!!

"lol just in general.... didn't get to taste their cum..."
yes. I went with a friend who i used to play with a few years before, and I was able to tell he had started to smoke again. Totally yuk

oh Thank God... i thought i was just being over sensitive to the Taste of their Cocks... another reason NOT to play with Smokers... i didn't taste their cum... i can only assume it didn't taste great!

the tobacco taste is everywhere especially if you are sensitive too it. I hate it. Shame smokers dont know how off putting it is. Might encourage some to quit.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I never get that close to a smokers cock as I can smell cigarettes before they have taken their coat off.

blah blah am having a fag

"blah blah am having a fag"

an electric one..before you all start blocking!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

In those toilets again?

Am havin a fag now as the fb sucks my cock,, she says its delicious. Never heard such crap

Don't like the smell. One of my major turn offs.

I can taste it in women too...It makes them taste bitter...

"I can taste it in women too...It makes them taste bitter..."

I was just wondering if it can be tasted in women too

"I can taste it in women too...It makes them taste bitter..."

You're goin with the wrong women

Some women are bitter.

Omg ! We played with a couple once and the guy had the most awful smelling cock which made me gag for all the wrong reasons! Needless to say it didn't get to the point of him cumming! He didn't smoke so I put it down to poor hygiene! Quite an embarrassing situation to find yourself in! He seemed totally oblivious as they had the audacity to ask us to verify them! Erm I don't think so!

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Am havin a fag now as the fb sucks my cock,, she says its delicious. Never heard such crap"

So why does your profile say you are a Non Smoker???

Yes! I went with my OH to meet a couple who we knew were smokers, and the Mr did taste awful. I mentioned this but my fella thought it couldn't have been that bad. Hah! I feel vindicated now haha!!

"I can taste it in women too...It makes them taste bitter...

You're goin with the wrong women"

Not since we don't meet smokers...

"Am havin a fag now as the fb sucks my cock,, she says its delicious. Never heard such crap

So why does your profile say you are a Non Smoker??? "

Cuz I only smoke during sex,

am down to 5 a day

Ive been with smokers and never noticed this...cocks always tasted nice lol...I do hate the smell of fags though :-/

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

There are some who are smokers that do say that they are 'non smokers'. Spotted on one profile where the veri said that he owed her 2 fags!

Many years ago I was gettin it on wiv a lad who smoked well he cum in my mouth and it tasted vile, I legged it out of my room leavin him starkers on my bed door wide open

Ever since that moment I've never let a guy cum in my mouth

Women who smoke can have a different taste to their pussies. Not a clean taste.

Herts

I cant say I've ever noticed a different taste in general but it makes sense as you can usually smell things they've eaten/smoked when they've worked up a sweat. - Definitely noticed a difference in the taste of cum though (in men AND women) but we all know diet, lifestyle and smoking affect that anyway. x

I feel that it goes even further - in the few times that I've got close to a smoker, I've noticed that their whole body smells of it (not nice), plus their skin tends to be a bit hard and unresponsive....

So, no, I won't play with anybody who does smoke now, and will walk away from a meet if I find that they smoke but didn't tell me.

I won't condemn anybody for smoking (I did myself when I was young and more foolish than I am now), but it's not something that I want around me, sorry.

Herts

"I feel that it goes even further - in the few times that I've got close to a smoker, I've noticed that their whole body smells of it (not nice), plus their skin tends to be a bit hard and unresponsive....

So, no, I won't play with anybody who does smoke now, and will walk away from a meet if I find that they smoke but didn't tell me.

I won't condemn anybody for smoking (I did myself when I was young and more foolish than I am now), but it's not something that I want around me, sorry.

"

Because it gets through the glands. Just like if you eat a curry and then work out the next day; you can sometimes smell it again as it works through the sweat glands.

Plus, as an ex-smoker, you'd be even more sensitive to the smell of tobacco.

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 09:32:21]

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I'm very glad I'm a non smoker.

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 09:40:08]

Stay away from me !!! Unclean, unclean

The vile stench of tobacco actually enrages me, I cannot stand it

"Women who smoke can have a different taste to their pussies. Not a clean taste. "

really never heard that one before????

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If he'd smoked, touched his cock, then the taste could have transferred, I'd have thought, if he'd not washed his hands prior to contact, nor his cock prior to your sucking.

"Am havin a fag now as the fb sucks my cock,, she says its delicious. Never heard such crap

am down to 5 a day "

You're on a "sex site" and claim to be a non-smoker ...... who only smokes during sex

Can't speak for the other ladies on here but I would be really pissed if I was giving a guy a bj and he lit up a cigarette ...... he better enjoy the cigarette coz the bj would stop as soon as he lit up!!!

am down to 5 a day

You're on a "sex site" and claim to be a non-smoker ...... who only smokes during sex

Can't speak for the other ladies on here but I would be really pissed if I was giving a guy a bj and he lit up a cigarette ...... he better enjoy the cigarette coz the bj would stop as soon as he lit up!!! "

I think he was being funny

i hate kissing a smoker

Lots of different things you eat and drink can make your smell and taste odd. Garlic, asparagus, cabbage,cider...if you worried about it, you would waste away. In my youth I had a boyfriend who smoked and to be honest, it just put me off smokers for life. Another smoker would not notice.

am down to 5 a day

Can't speak for the other ladies on here but I would be really pissed if I was giving a guy a bj and he lit up a cigarette ...... he better enjoy the cigarette coz the bj would stop as soon as he lit up!!!

I think he was being funny "

I was. But it has been known, especially while drinking a lager and watching match of the day at the same time, heaven

"Am havin a fag now as the fb sucks my cock,, she says its delicious. Never heard such crap"

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

In a club once, I noticed this on a guy too. He was otherwise clean and fresh but his penis tasted of cigarettes. Needless to say we didn't proceed.

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Okay so if the guy smokes and his cock tastes bad it must be because he smokes? But if hes a non smoker and it tastes bad it must just be poor hygiene?

What a load of pish.......

"In a club once, I noticed this on a guy too. He was otherwise clean and fresh but his penis tasted of cigarettes. Needless to say we didn't proceed. "

Lmfao, give that man a cigar!

There are a lot of factors that can affect the taste of skin or cum. Smoking, certain foods that are strongly flavoured or spicy.

"

With this being our second account , and our total time on fab just over 3 years , we would just like to thank over 250 fab members who didn't mind the offensive smell and taste of us , who verified our meets as being fun !

We would also like to thank the friends we have made in the smoking areas in various clubs . A much more affable bunch than the judgemental non smokers !

"Women who smoke can have a different taste to their pussies. Not a clean taste.

really never heard that one before???? "

I am a non-smoker so presumably I am more sensitive to it but the most obvious case was an American lady who whilst scrupiously clean had pussy juice that tasted a little "smoked".

It did not put me off but I believe if I had to pick the smoker out of a line up of pussies I think I could.

"Women who smoke can have a different taste to their pussies. Not a clean taste.

I am a non-smoker so presumably I am more sensitive to it but the most obvious case was an American lady who whilst scrupiously clean had pussy juice that tasted a little "smoked".

It did not put me off but I believe if I had to pick the smoker out of a line up of pussies I think I could.

"

Haddock springr to mind

Herts

I don't see anything offensive, just observations.

Vince said my taste has changed since I gave up smoking. He also used to swing with an ex and once met a couple where the lady apparently chain smoked and her cum had a distinct taste of cigarettes but being a smoker himself, it didn't really bother him.

Not saying that anyone is unclean but it is scientifically proven that many factors change the taste of our skin/cum.

Herts

Sure, "Unpleasant" could be taken as offensive but you have to think, to a non-smoker, it would be...

"I don't smoke, and i am not particularly fond of People that do! However, some time ago I was with a Guy who smoked, and I have to say, there was an unpleasant taste from his Cock!!

I might have just put it down to "poor Hygiene" if I hadn't had exactly the same experience again recently!!

Your advice please! "

I did meet a guy a year ago. smelt great, tasted great. I had no idea he was a smoker (not a heavy smoker) until he told me. clothes clean etc. It was on his profile but I was too busy looking at how hot he was, so I missed that. But I won't meet them now

"I don't smoke, and i am not particularly fond of People that do! However, some time ago I was with a Guy who smoked, and I have to say, there was an unpleasant taste from his Cock!!

Your advice please!

I did meet a guy a year ago. smelt great, tasted great. I had no idea he was a smoker (not a heavy smoker) until he told me. clothes clean etc. It was on his profile but I was too busy looking at how hot he was, so I missed that. But I won't meet them now "

? Why?

Your advice please!

I did meet a guy a year ago. smelt great, tasted great. I had no idea he was a smoker (not a heavy smoker) until he told me. clothes clean etc. It was on his profile but I was too busy looking at how hot he was, so I missed that. But I won't meet them now

? Why?"

Because she doesn't want to?

"

sorry but that's just one bad experience,,,,

I never came across any of this when i was a none smoker ,,,, maybe i was just lucky , but now that i smoke i have never had any complaints off any of my ex or people that i met of here that are none smokers

Your advice please!

? Why?

Because she doesn't want to?"

Even if he looked hot tasted great and smelt great and said he didnt smoke?

London

With this being our second account , and our total time on fab just over 3 years , we would just like to thank over 250 fab members who didn't mind the offensive smell and taste of us , who verified our meets as being fun !

We would also like to thank the friends we have made in the smoking areas in various clubs . A much more affable bunch than the judgemental non smokers !

"

Nobody here is making judgements on anybody unless you count the smokers who are to the ones who are sharing experiences.

I'm an ex 20 a day woman and in MY experience, smokers smell bad and I don't meet them.

That's not a judgement, that's a preference.

What a good thread this is highlighting something we've been saying for years about how smoking makes cum and stuff taste bitter. Smokers sometimes get a bit huffy when you reject their advances but it really is rather unpleasant when you don't smoke.

Do E cigarettes make cum and spunk taste nasty too I wonder.

We respectfully asks all of our playmates to shower on arrival - never had a problem xxxx

Nobody here is making judgements on anybody unless you count the smokers who are to the ones who are sharing experiences.

I'm an ex 20 a day woman and in MY experience, smokers smell bad and I don't meet them.

"

What judgement was I making ?

Perhaps the reference to the smokers in the smoking area being more friendly ?

So often we find non smokers in the smoking area , socialising as they say it's easier to chat and so on there .

Why only last night at Chams we met a lovely couple and a great single guy , non smokers and had a great time with them .

You are perfectly entitled to have your preference not to meet smokers , that's cool .

Your advice please!

? Why?

Even if he looked hot tasted great and smelt great and said he didnt smoke?"

This hobby of ours isn't covered by the equal opportunities act...she's entitled to make her decisions based on a set of measures that may make entirely no sense to anyone else and not have them scrutinised or questioned and she doesn't have to provide an explanation, in entirely the same way as you or I...

London

What judgement was I making ?

Perhaps the reference to the smokers in the smoking area being more friendly ?

So often we find non smokers in the smoking area , socialising as they say it's easier to chat and so on there .

Why only last night at Chams we met a lovely couple and a great single guy , non smokers and had a great time with them .

You are perfectly entitled to have your preference not to meet smokers , that's cool .

"

The answer to your question is in the post you made.

By *un In SussexMan  over a year ago

Hailsham

Hi, Seb here. I enjoy drinking squirt... a lot of it... like a water Have to say that that one from smoking woman taste much much worse... it has strong taste of fag. Like water from ashtray. I love to drink it from non smokers. X

Your advice please!

? Why?

This hobby of ours isn't covered by the equal opportunities act...she's entitled to make her decisions based on a set of measures that may make entirely no sense to anyone else and not have them scrutinised or questioned and she doesn't have to provide an explanation, in entirely the same way as you or I..."

Ooh a little can of worms here.

I won't now, regardless of how good the social connection or their looks, which isn't top of my list. But purely because I can't go home risking my things smelling of smoke.

Sorry if I have offended the smokers here but that is my reason. Hope it's acceptable

Your advice please!

? Why?

This hobby of ours isn't covered by the equal opportunities act...she's entitled to make her decisions based on a set of measures that may make entirely no sense to anyone else and not have them scrutinised or questioned and she doesn't have to provide an explanation, in entirely the same way as you or I...

I won't now, regardless of how good the social connection or their looks, which isn't top of my list. But purely because I can't go home risking my things smelling of smoke.

Sorry if I have offended the smokers here but that is my reason. Hope it's acceptable

"

Course it is, it doesn't matter, all I was getting at was that you couldn't tell the guy smoked and if he hadn't told you after you'd never have known.

And anyway, I assume you don't have sex with your clothes on so could always leave them in another room x

am down to 5 a day "

If you smoke during sex, maybe you need more lube?

am down to 5 a day

If you smoke during sex, maybe you need more lube? "

Or I'm going too fast

Your advice please! "

maybe he had a wank after finishing his fag

Never had a complaint and never noticed a difference in cocks or pussies - smokers or non-smokers.

And I've been a smoker and a non-smoker.

Each to their own preference I guess

we smoke but not in house and we state it on profile , why bother to mail or meet peeps with habits u don't like,,, ie we try never to meet those who play bb, which is much more dangerous ??????????????? some very silly comments in forums , if u read profiles and chat to each other can be avoided .

a girl I used to see frequently said she could tell I had quit smoking from how my cum taste..

we or should I say I,, have sucked and took it all , no diff in taste, ,, some taste good, ie diet, , some smell bad ie body odour , some cum ,, thick , some thin, its horses for courses, smoking yes can make a big diff if the person is not clean, but hey no one we have met have complained yet, maybe will change who know s

Not being horrible so please don't have a moan at me but if your such against smokers why don't you just ask xx

"Not being horrible so please don't have a moan at me but if your such against smokers why don't you just ask xx"

i merely made an observation.... about how two Men i had been with happened to display a similar bitter taste to their Cocks...,& thinking back on it, it CANT have been down to personal hygiene...cause the Guy had just got out of the Shower

London

"Not being horrible so please don't have a moan at me but if your such against smokers why don't you just ask xx"

Nobody has said they are against smokers. The discussion is around possible smells and tastes of those who do and if anyone's noticed.

The non-smokers are the ones who have been ridiculed on this thread.

"Never had a complaint and never noticed a difference in cocks or pussies - smokers or non-smokers.

And I've been a smoker and a non-smoker.

Each to their own preference I guess "

This

"Not being horrible so please don't have a moan at me but if your such against smokers why don't you just ask xx

Nobody has said they are against smokers. The discussion is around possible smells and tastes of those who do and if anyone's noticed.

The non-smokers are the ones who have been ridiculed on this thread. "

I'm a non-smoker and won't meet smokers. Ridicule me if you dare (obviously not you Topsy).

London

"Not being horrible so please don't have a moan at me but if your such against smokers why don't you just ask xx

I'm a non-smoker and won't meet smokers. Ridicule me if you dare (obviously not you Topsy).

"

I wouldn't dare!

Your advice please!

? Why?

Course it is, it doesn't matter, all I was getting at was that you couldn't tell the guy smoked and if he hadn't told you after you'd never have known.

And anyway, I assume you don't have sex with your clothes on so could always leave them in another room x"

Not possible as we had a hotel. Hotels are non smoking anyway. I could change my mind, who knows. I have friends who smoke outside of here

I wouldn't dare!"

To little ol' submissive me

London

I wouldn't dare!

To little ol' submissive me"

Ha! I think theres a bit of brat in there, just like me

I wouldn't dare!

To little ol' submissive me

Ha! I think theres a bit of brat in there, just like me "

Hehe, more than a bit

I just gave up 2seconds ago!!!

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

Tasted, onion and garlic from womens pussy. But never tobbaco.

» Add a new message to this topic