FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong

What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here before as both a single and couple and had a few meets. Since I've joined back up I've only managed 2 meets and struggle getting replies to messages. Anybody any tips regarding where I'm going wrong regarding opening messages and my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a read of your own profile, would you meet the person whose it was, I know even if you were female I would not even message you

YEs it sounds abit to agresive lol.

Only one pic and thats of your cock? Never good. It is very negative, no humour or self deprecation and nothing to say as to what you have to offer. Tempt and tease always works for us

It doesn't matter what you put on your profile. This site is crap. I've been here twice before and had 2 people not turn up for meets, and that's it. I've had a decently written profile both times and it made no difference at all.

"It doesn't matter what you put on your profile. This site is crap. I've been here twice before and had 2 people not turn up for meets, and that's it. I've had a decently written profile both times and it made no difference at all. "

If you think its crap why keep coming back, leave and dont return

That's exactly what I'm doing. I believe in giving things the benefit of the doubt, so I've tried and won't be back

"It doesn't matter what you put on your profile. This site is crap. I've been here twice before and had 2 people not turn up for meets, and that's it. I've had a decently written profile both times and it made no difference at all. "

Why are you still here then, people remember all the negativity and it won't do you any favours

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"I've been on here before as both a single and couple and had a few meets. Since I've joined back up I've only managed 2 meets and struggle getting replies to messages. Anybody any tips regarding where I'm going wrong regarding opening messages and my profile?"

You can't accommodate and you sound very aggressive.

Believe me both my profiles I've had on here have been ultra positive. Im a positive kind of guy. I've posted pics, given a full description of myself, yet it made no difference at all. I've tried 3 times on here and I've asked the same question as this pages original poster, 'what am I doing wrong?' Your face either fits on here or it doesn't.

"Believe me both my profiles I've had on here have been ultra positive. Im a positive kind of guy. I've posted pics, given a full description of myself, yet it made no difference at all. I've tried 3 times on here and I've asked the same question as this pages original poster, 'what am I doing wrong?' Your face either fits on here or it doesn't."

What a crock

I'm not aggressive at all. I'm frustrated with this site. Single guys are severely discriminated against in here. If you don't like what I say then you can shove my words up your arse. Goodbye

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 16:52:51]

"I'm not aggressive at all. I'm frustrated with this site. Single guys are severely discriminated against in here. If you don't like what I say then you can shove my words up your arse. Goodbye"

We are not discriminated against, people have choices and for whatever reasons have chose not to talk or meet you.

Are you married?

"I've been on here before as both a single and couple and had a few meets. Since I've joined back up I've only managed 2 meets and struggle getting replies to messages. Anybody any tips regarding where I'm going wrong regarding opening messages and my profile?"

Your on the wrong site mate, if you want to share lots of women join tinder and plenty of fish

I only use this site for the forums I never send messages just reply to people who message me

Damn he went UNLOS just as we'd decided we'd like to meet single guys too.

At this rate there won't be any guys left lol

Shag not share lol bloody prediction

"I'm not aggressive at all. I'm frustrated with this site. Single guys are severely discriminated against in here. If you don't like what I say then you can shove my words up your arse. Goodbye"
pmsl he wasnt joking byeeeee

"I've been on here before as both a single and couple and had a few meets. Since I've joined back up I've only managed 2 meets and struggle getting replies to messages. Anybody any tips regarding where I'm going wrong regarding opening messages and my profile?

You can't accommodate and you sound very aggressive. "

i think that proves what u said!

"I've been on here before as both a single and couple and had a few meets. Since I've joined back up I've only managed 2 meets and struggle getting replies to messages. Anybody any tips regarding where I'm going wrong regarding opening messages and my profile?

You can't accommodate and you sound very aggressive. i think that proves what u said! "

It was his own aggressive words on his profile that was his downfall

You can't accommodate and you sound very aggressive. i think that proves what u said!

It was his own aggressive words on his profile that was his downfall "

well the aggressive side of him definately came out in his last post

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"Damn he went UNLOS just as we'd decided we'd like to meet single guys too. "

makes me want block single guys now!

Whoops what have I started!! Without meaning to sound aggressive, what parts of my profile would you say are aggressive? And how would you suggest I soften it up? :-

I'm still trying to figure out whats going on it looks like the person that left and the OP had a very similar profile.

Anyway OP like I said you can't accommodate and you profile sounds very aggressive.

"I'm still trying to figure out whats going on it looks like the person that left and the OP had a very similar profile.

Anyway OP like I said you can't accommodate and you profile sounds very aggressive."

Leerise I took on board what you said, and I've asked how you, or any other posters, suggest I make it less aggressive. And there aren't just single males that can't accom, there's lots of couples and single females that can't accom

"Whoops what have I started!! Without meaning to sound aggressive, what parts of my profile would you say are aggressive? And how would you suggest I soften it up? :- "

Re-read your last paragraph.

anyways personally i think anyone who puts a whats up with me post on here is just an attention seeker! we get at least 1 of these every day here! same old crap tho! go put abit of effort into the profiles, chat in the rooms,get to know people!! thats what works! oh yeaah and dont be an ass or aggressive,be urself after all thats who ever ur planning on meeting is gonna meet!!

"Leerise I took on board what you said, and I've asked how you, or any other posters, suggest I make it less aggressive. And there aren't just single males that can't accom, there's lots of couples and single females that can't accom"

Couples may have children or relatives living with them, single Fems, well do you really expect them to invite a strange man into there home!

"Leerise I took on board what you said, and I've asked how you, or any other posters, suggest I make it less aggressive. And there aren't just single males that can't accom, there's lots of couples and single females that can't accom

Couples may have children or relatives living with them, single Fems, well do you really expect them to invite a strange man into there home!"

The OP is asking for advise so why don't you try giving him some.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Whoops what have I started!! Without meaning to sound aggressive, what parts of my profile would you say are aggressive? And how would you suggest I soften it up? :- "

The bit where you tell people not to waste your time and that you have no patience...

"Whoops what have I started!! Without meaning to sound aggressive, what parts of my profile would you say are aggressive? And how would you suggest I soften it up? :-

The bit where you tell people not to waste your time and that you have no patience..."

"anyways personally i think anyone who puts a whats up with me post on here is just an attention seeker! we get at least 1 of these every day here! same old crap tho! go put abit of effort into the profiles, chat in the rooms,get to know people!! thats what works! oh yeaah and dont be an ass or aggressive,be urself after all thats who ever ur planning on meeting is gonna meet!!"

What's wrong with a bit of attention seeking! Crack on mate

P's please view my profile!!!! Lol

"Leerise I took on board what you said, and I've asked how you, or any other posters, suggest I make it less aggressive. And there aren't just single males that can't accom, there's lots of couples and single females that can't accom

Couples may have children or relatives living with them, single Fems, well do you really expect them to invite a strange man into there home!

The OP is asking for advise so why don't you try giving him some."

It was an answer to his question

"anyways personally i think anyone who puts a whats up with me post on here is just an attention seeker! we get at least 1 of these every day here! same old crap tho! go put abit of effort into the profiles, chat in the rooms,get to know people!! thats what works! oh yeaah and dont be an ass or aggressive,be urself after all thats who ever ur planning on meeting is gonna meet!!

P's please view my profile!!!! Lol"

I just checked you out hun and your good to go

"Leerise I took on board what you said, and I've asked how you, or any other posters, suggest I make it less aggressive"

The only part of your profile that I would keep is this

"I'm looking for nice, honest people for chatting and meets. Thanks for reading"

"anyways personally i think anyone who puts a whats up with me post on here is just an attention seeker! we get at least 1 of these every day here! same old crap tho! go put abit of effort into the profiles, chat in the rooms,get to know people!! thats what works! oh yeaah and dont be an ass or aggressive,be urself after all thats who ever ur planning on meeting is gonna meet!!

P's please view my profile!!!! Lol

I just checked you out hun and your good to go "

I'm glad iv got your blessing, nice smile by the way

dover

"anyways personally i think anyone who puts a whats up with me post on here is just an attention seeker! we get at least 1 of these every day here! same old crap tho! go put abit of effort into the profiles, chat in the rooms,get to know people!! thats what works! oh yeaah and dont be an ass or aggressive,be urself after all thats who ever ur planning on meeting is gonna meet!!"

Actually I was just thinking we hadn't had one of these for some times now (at least 4 or 5 days) and then this one comes along and goes and hi-jacks somebody else's thread to do his whining and whingeing

P's please view my profile!!!! Lol"

nowt wrong with a bit of attention lol but i dunno i just think this is blatant lol trying to get girls to read yeer profiles, kinda sad really ol butt hats just me! no offence meant tho to anyone!

Its not instashag. Use you right hand if your that horny

P's please view my profile!!!! Lolnowt wrong with a bit of attention lol but i dunno i just think this is blatant lol trying to get girls to read yeer profiles, kinda sad really ol butt hats just me! no offence meant tho to anyone! "

"Its not instashag. Use you right hand if your that horny "

P's please view my profile!!!! Lolnowt wrong with a bit of attention lol but i dunno i just think this is blatant lol trying to get girls to read yeer profiles, kinda sad really ol butt hats just me! no offence meant tho to anyone! "

Lol I guess I'm a sad man then

P's please view my profile!!!! Lolnowt wrong with a bit of attention lol but i dunno i just think this is blatant lol trying to get girls to read yeer profiles, kinda sad really ol butt hats just me! no offence meant tho to anyone!

Lol I guess I'm a sad man then

"

"Its not instashag. Use you right hand if your that horny "

OP check out this mans profile it may help you.

He's only been on the site for two weeks and he's had a meet already.

"Its not instashag. Use you right hand if your that horny

OP check out this mans profile it may help you.

He's only been on the site for two weeks and he's had a meet already."

fookkkkkkkkkkk it is instashagggggg

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

Some people take things said too seriously sometimes. There's more to life than if your face 'fits' in online an online forum...

OP: the last paragraph comes over aggressively, except for one sentence and may put people off.

"I'm not aggressive at all...............If you don't like what I say then you can shove my words up your arse. Goodbye"

Oh dont be like that! Tell you what - I have these 20 yr old Japanese Nympho twins lined up for tonight -would you like........Oh he's gone!

"I'm not aggressive at all...............If you don't like what I say then you can shove my words up your arse. Goodbye

Oh dont be like that! Tell you what - I have these 20 yr old Japanese Nympho twins lined up for tonight -would you like........Oh he's gone! "

the question is ..... did he bin his ice cream as he left.....pmsl

My mums probably free tonight!

"My mums probably free tonight!"

?

"My mums probably free tonight!

?"

Someone's got to put a smile on her face.... Miserable cow lol

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

I read your profile and thought it was really witty not at all aggressive ?? X

"Have a read of your own profile, would you meet the person whose it was, I know even if you were female I would not even message you"

dover

"I'm not aggressive at all. I'm frustrated with this site. Single guys are severely discriminated against in here. If you don't like what I say then you can shove my words up your arse. Goodbye

the question is ..... did he bin his ice cream as he left.....pmsl "

Those toys need putting back in the pram. What a grouchy chops!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Get visible pics on your profile. Doesn't have to be your face of course. Clothed and others too. Maybe a naked torso. I prefer clise up of cock pics in your private gallery xx

"I'm not aggressive at all. I'm frustrated with this site. Single guys are severely discriminated against in here. If you don't like what I say then you can shove my words up your arse. Goodbye

Those toys need putting back in the pram. What a grouchy chops! "

LMAO, he's not at all aggressive but then tells them to shove his words up their ass haha. How very aggressive!!

Well thanks for the feedback. I open people didn't confuse me with the other "aggressive" single male

Those toys need putting back in the pram. What a grouchy chops!

LMAO, he's not at all aggressive but then tells them to shove his words up their ass haha. How very aggressive!!"

Sounds to me they are into anal sex by shoving it up lol.

» Add a new message to this topic