FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Improving tase of cock pussy & cum

Improving tase of cock pussy & cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got advice on food drink that makes cock or pussy taste better? besides the obvious like hygiene..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, smother it in chocolate, honey, syrup.......anything sweet in fact. Job done

If the hygiene is fine and you don't like the taste I would say don't bother, clearly neither are for you lol

Some say eating pineapple helps

Water needs to be your main drink to flush the body of impurities. If you're living on tea, coffee, booze, cola and the like and rarely drink water, not only will your genitalia smell but also taste bad. I love to ask people what is their main fluid intake, as then I'm able to gauge how they may taste. Also the more clean food one eats, i.e. foods that you can see that has not been processed will also have an influence. Smoking will affect how one tastes and even smells. Too much sugar, foods with yeast may cause candida which is a great breeding ground for bacteria. One should drink a good sized glass on the hour. Good luck darlings x

"Water needs to be your main drink to flush the body of impurities. If you're living on tea, coffee, booze, cola and the like and rarely drink water, not only will your genitalia smell but also taste bad. I love to ask people what is their main fluid intake, as then I'm able to gauge how they may taste. Also the more clean food one eats, i.e. foods that you can see that has not been processed will also have an influence. Smoking will affect how one tastes and even smells. Too much sugar, foods with yeast may cause candida which is a great breeding ground for bacteria. One should drink a good sized glass on the hour. Good luck darlings x"

P.S. The colour of your urine should be a very light pale yellow colour, if it quite amber or brown looking, you know that you need to up your water intake. Your urine should also never smell. Just smell your knickers and that will give you a great indication of what's going on.

They all taste amazing

pineapple juice works well for sweet cum

"Water needs to be your main drink to flush the body of impurities. If you're living on tea, coffee, booze, cola and the like and rarely drink water, not only will your genitalia smell but also taste bad. I love to ask people what is their main fluid intake, as then I'm able to gauge how they may taste. Also the more clean food one eats, i.e. foods that you can see that has not been processed will also have an influence. Smoking will affect how one tastes and even smells. Too much sugar, foods with yeast may cause candida which is a great breeding ground for bacteria. One should drink a good sized glass on the hour. Good luck darlings x

P.S. The colour of your urine should be a very light pale yellow colour, if it quite amber or brown looking, you know that you need to up your water intake. Your urine should also never smell. Just smell your knickers and that will give you a great indication of what's going on. "

Be jaysus!

eat strawberries this helps..... x

"pineapple juice works well for sweet cum

"

How long prior to a meet should a man eat or drink pineapple for it to taste sweet? Nervous newbie to tasting cum

Best way to make a pussy taste even better is to have it filled with cum first

"Some say eating pineapple helps "

Seems to

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"Some say eating pineapple helps "

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Best way to make a pussy taste even better is to have it filled with cum first "

By *abka31Man  over a year ago

london

I once heard that eating jaffa cakes helps, I assume it gives it a faint Seville Orange taste

Love the smell and taste of a pussy that has been wet all day. No need for any flavour enhancers for me. Mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic