FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > morning after fun

morning after fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyguy414u OP   Man  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

I love after having good dirty sex the night before , to wake up and have a good old 69 . Tasting each others juices from the night before . Anyone else like doing this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not me sorry i always wash that night after sex but each to there own.....

Hadleigh Essex

So if you have sex late at night, you automatically get up and shower? Kind of kills the moment ! Sort of like a bloke rolling over and sleeping soon as he cums lol. Just saying.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Wash here too

I'll be the first to put my hand up and agree! Me likey

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I often go down on Janine in the morning if we fucked night before then even better

Hadleigh Essex

Here here . Cant beat the mixed juuces in the morning . Sex then shower = boring lol . Savour the juices lol

"Here here . Cant beat the mixed juuces in the morning . Sex then shower = boring lol . Savour the juices lol"

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Here here . Cant beat the mixed juuces in the morning . Sex then shower = boring lol . Savour the juices lol"
Much prefer cleanliness after, but each to their own eh?

"So if you have sex late at night, you automatically get up and shower? Kind of kills the moment ! Sort of like a bloke rolling over and sleeping soon as he cums lol. Just saying."
your entitled to your opinion but we are all different I (male) like to shower when fucking has finished and its not like rolling over and going to sleep its getting refreshed and clean and we often wake up to play again and it tastes every bit as good.

Just because your preference is to play with used pussy doesnt mean everyone has to like it that way

Hadleigh Essex

Exactly!!! Everyone has own opinion ! Get off ur high horse mate . No one else is ranting about it ! Its a discussion . There is always one that tries to cause a stir on here!!!!!

"So if you have sex late at night, you automatically get up and shower? Kind of kills the moment ! Sort of like a bloke rolling over and sleeping soon as he cums lol. Just saying. your entitled to your opinion but we are all different I (male) like to shower when fucking has finished and its not like rolling over and going to sleep its getting refreshed and clean and we often wake up to play again and it tastes every bit as good.

Just because your preference is to play with used pussy doesnt mean everyone has to like it that way"

We shower too.....together

Just because its something that you don't do doesn't mean its boring. Personally i dont like to wake up feelin rank but each to either own.

"Exactly!!! Everyone has own opinion ! Get off ur high horse mate . No one else is ranting about it ! Its a discussion . There is always one that tries to cause a stir on here!!!!!"

dont think i was on high horse you asked for opinion which i gave.

It was you that made a comparison about it being similar to rolling over and going to sleep which is derogatory in itself. You enjoy it the way you do many others on here if u read posts like to be clean.

You appear a typical male that does not like people to disagree with your views. Forums would be very boring if we all agreed. Just accept others opinions for what they are. Just opinions and thats for you as well. Stepping off horse this time lol x

I don't often wake up with someone. If I thought we would be doing a 69 in the morning I would wash the smell and taste of condoms and lube off

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I love fucking my wife when she gets back from her lover..she is full of another mans cum..and tender from the attention she had.. Wonderful sensation..!

We like to have a bit if a cuddle then shower together. Kinky us, eh

Marinated from the night before

Her

» Add a new message to this topic